Crazy Feelings

By Little_Apple05

Bella Castillo. Your average girl with a beautiful voice. Shawn Mendes. Every girls dream guy. Successful, cu... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
*Please Read*
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty two
*SUPER IMPORTANT*
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Seventeen

2.6K 42 3
By Little_Apple05

I'm pacing back and forth while I wait for Lily to get here. I'm so excited to see her again after so long.

Finally I hear the doorbell ring and I run and throw the door open. There she is with a huge smile on her face. We both bear hug eachother and immediately start crying.

"I'm so happy to see you!" She said into my shoulder. 

"I missed you so much!" I say and hug her even tighter. Eventually we let go and I help her with her things.

"Wow! This house is huge!" Lily asks as we walk upstairs. I laugh because it is really big. I put Lily's bags in my room and she sits on my bed.

"So how are things in California?" I ask and sit on the bed next to her.

"Well I'm doing online classes now because I got an internship at a really good fashion business. Oh yeah I changed my major to fashion design." She said and laughed.

"Of course you did. Well do you like it?" I ask and lean back on the headboard of my bed. 

"Yeah I really do! It's so much fun!" She says and then we start talking about all sorts of things.

"So when my dad gets here he can stay in the guest room and you can stay in here." I say and get up off of the bed.

"Well what about you?" She says and we walk out of the room. 

"I'll just sleep with Shawn." I say and she stops in her tracks. I look at her and she's got a goofy grin on her face.

"Oh okay I got you. You guys are THERE already." She says and I roll my eyes and walk downstairs.

"Anyways...." I say and she laughs. We walk in the kitchen and she sits down on the stool while I dig through the fridge.

"What are you going to say to your dad about him and Miss Carter?" She asks and I grab an apple and let out a sigh.

"I don't know that I'm going to say anything yet. I think if he wants me to know then he'll tell me when he ready." I take a bite of my apple and Lily just gives me a look because she knows that this is bothering me.

"Come on lets do something fun!" She says and so I try and think of something to do. 

"We can wait till it gets really late and then we go on a late night tour of Toronto. Oh and we can invite Ian! He's super cool oh and Brian too, you'll like them." I say and text the both of them. They both agree to go.

"Cool, I get to meet your friends!" Lily says and hops off the stool.

"They are Shawns friends, but I've gotten pretty close with them." I say and then take another bite of my apple.

--

"I'm just gonna wear sweats, we aren't going anywhere fancy. They guys will more than likely be wearing sweats or basketball shorts." I say and grab my sweat pants. 

"Okay good because I  don't feel like getting dressed up." Lily says and grabs some clothes.

"I'm going to get one of Shawns hoodies real quick." I say and run over to Shawns room. I find one of the Shawn Mendes merchandise hoodies and so I grab it and put it on. 

I go to the bathroom and take a mirror selfie with it and I post it on Instagram. Immediately I see that Shawn liked and commented. He went and commented  "Woah! I'm so honored!😍😍" 

I smile and laugh and I like his comment, then he texts me.

My Canadian😍: You look hot in my clothes😱

My beautiful 🙌🏽😘: Well thank you, I think I might keep this 😏

My Canadian😍: Of course you will. I'll have to steal it back later.

My beautiful🙌🏽😘: Nope I'll  just wear it all of the time

My Canadian😍: Then I guess I'll have to take it  off of you 😏

My beautiful 🙌🏽😘: Never mind ya nasty. I'll wash it later and put it back.

My Canadian😍: Geez you're no fun 

My beautiful🙌🏽😘: I'm loads of fun.....just depends what I'm doing*wink wink*

My Canadian😍: Who's the nasty now? 

My beautiful🙌🏽😘: Still you😊 I've gotta go, I'll call you later. Love youuuu!!💗

My Canadian😍: Love you too!! 💗

When the guys finally got here we all rode in my car. We drive to downtown Toronto. There aren't a lot of people out because it's like midnight.

We walked around for a while just goofing off. Lily gets along with the guys really well.

"So when's Shawn getting here?" Brian asks as we walk through the the downtown streets.

"Saturday, he bringing my dad." I say and he nods.

"Cool, do we get to meet your old man?" Ian asks and I laugh.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure he'd like you guys." I say and smile. We kept walking and talking about random dumb things.

"Bella?" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around and see a familiar looking guy.

"Yes?" I say and smile politely. Everyone stops with me and they stay close because we don't know if it's a fan or not. If it is a fan things could get out of hand.

"Do you know her?" Brian steps in front of me and asks. 

"Yeah, we were friends for a long time." He says and Brian looks at me. "It's Carson, Carson White?" He says and then I remember.

"Carson!" I say and I go and hug him. " you look so different, in a good way though." I say and we laugh.

"You too! You're all famous now too!" He says and laughs.

"These are my friends...well they are Shawns friends, but also mine. This is Ian, Brian, and Lily. Do you remember her?" I ask and she smiles.

"I think I do. Were you the one who put glue in my hair in sixth grade?" He says and she starts laughing.

"That was you?! Oh I'm so sorry for that!" She says and we all laugh.

"So you and Shawn are really a thing? I thought it was just rumors. I guess not though." He says and points at my sweatshirt. 

"Yeah we are, he gets here on Saturday so maybe you guys could meet." I say and then I wonder why Carson is here in Toronto. "So what are you doing here in Toronto?" 

"Oh I'm studing here and doing a business internship." He says and I nod.

"Okay, well it was nice seeing you again. Maybe we can meet for coffee tomorrow yeah?" I say and he smiles.

"Yeah that sounds good. How about tomorrow morning at ten?" He says and I nod in response.

"Sounds good! See you then." I say and we both go our separate ways. "Lily you are going to love the coffee place here! It's so good." I say and she looks at me.

"Oh I'm coming! Cool!" She says.

"Yeah why wouldn't you come?" I asks and nudge her.

"I was just asking, it didn't seem like he thought I'd be coming either." She said and gave me a look.

"It's not a date, I'm just going to catch up. So there's not a problem with you coming, he should know that." I say and then Ian changes the subject.

I hope that Carson knows that this isn't a date. I have a boyfriend, he knows that. 

-- 

Sorry for the shorter chapter. Do you think that Carson thinks it's a date? Does he care that she's got a boyfriend?

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys!!

-Nicole🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Changes By Alaska

Fanfiction

1.2K 53 13
Y/n is just a normal girl till she releases her single on YouTube. No one knew her but next morning she is almost the most popular girl on earth. ...
1.8K 124 31
Katie is just a normal girl that lives in Toronto. Not the popular girl at school and just has one friend, her best friend Kailey. But one day her da...
62.5K 725 34
Nothing is wrong with imagining a life with the one and only Shawn Mendes. Request are always open๐Ÿ’“
22.7K 533 36
A teenage girl by the name (Y/N) loses her parents in a car crash two years ago and since then she has been living on the streets. She has no food or...