Rin Okumura x Male! Reader!

By rosetealatte

You are a shy, nerdy, little uke (even if you're tall and buff just go along xD). One day you're in the libra... More

Meeting Him
After School
His Partner
GODDAMMIT YUKIO!
"I love you"s?
Uh Oh Spaghettios
FML
DUN DUN DUN
πŸ˜€
πŸ˜‡
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Portal
You Just Got Rekt
Marital??
Fan Art Announcement
Bonus Chapter: Halloween
Flames of Love
RESULTS
Bonus: Titania030
Bonus: Cynophobia
Its The Final Countdown
A/N
OuO

Fifty Shades Of Shut The Hell Up

8.2K 217 115
By rosetealatte

Your POV:

I walked down the halls of this huge school with my thoughts running wild. I desperately wanted to eat some bread. I love bread. I love bread. Stupid Oprah commercial.

Anyways, Rin and I had a huge blow up. Literately. He was practicing using his sword in a spare classroom. I warned him to be careful since we were in a Chemistry room. He just made a stupid pun about us having great chemistry before proceeding to swing at a bottle of chemicals and causing a small explosion. I got a concussion and a lot of scratches. He was apologizing nonstop, but what he did was dumb.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my bandaged cheek before relaxing against the wall that was to my right.

"____...."

"What?" I looked around for the source of the voice, but I didn't see anyone. I yelped and let out a scream as I was dragged down the hall by my ankles.

Rin's POV:

I felt so so soooooo shitty. I hurt ____ so much and I felt like a total dick. He stared at me with this fire in his eyes. I don't mean the sexy passion fire either, I mean the "Im going to end you" kind of fire. I bought a bunch of bread for him. He seems to like bread. 

"AHHHHH!!!" 

I dropped everything I was holding and ran towards the voice. It was his. I turned the corner and saw ____ being dragged down the hall, his stomach was scraped up from road burn. 

"___!!!!" I screamed and grabbed my sword before racing forward towards the- wait. What was dragging him!?

There was nothing there. As suddenly as I realized this, ___ was dragged through a wall. Like, he just phased through. "RIN!" I heard his voice muffled before I stared in shock at the wall that was slowly seeping with a red liquid. 

"___...?"

MUAHAHAHAHA I UPDATED! ONly for you bastards. Welcome back to plot and not more pointless fillers. Enjoy this cliffy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
217K 6.1K 64
[COMPLETED] Louis Tomlinson, a famous British singer, decides to make a undercover Twitter stan account. There he meets a few of his biggest fans. B...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
658K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...