Alien's It Girl (B.A.P - BAP)

By vaho1997

Yang Haru was a normal looking, XXX-L sized girl with self-esteem issues until six Mato aliens come knocking... More

Alien's It Girl (B.A.P)
Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi
Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning
Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts
Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens
Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich
Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato
Chapter 8 Where's Zelo?
Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...
Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt
Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes
Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond
Author's Note
Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.
Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?
Chapter 15 Do you like balls?
Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!
Chapter 17 Daehyun's version
The Author's Note
Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!
Non update
Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!
Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet
Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster
Authors Note
Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners
Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block
Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.
Chapter 25 Daehyun Proves A Theory
Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien
Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable
Chapter 28 That XX
Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!
Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."
Chapter 31 A Black Bundle Of Trouble
Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy
Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!
Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret
A-a-author's n-n-note...
Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology
Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie
Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?
Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands
Chapter 39 Kimchi Burn
Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!
Chapter 41 Jongup Bells
Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?
Chapter 43 Attack The Floor!
Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.
Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"
Chapter 46 New Queen Bee
Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful
Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage
Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5
Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs
Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!
Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!
Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog
Chapter 56 Frogblocker
Announcement
Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination
Chapter 58 Down The Toilet, In A Broom Closet and Teeth Marks
Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe
Yet again another one.
Chapter 60 Sappy Love Songs And A Cucumber
Chapter 61 Brought To Justice
Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.
Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks
Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13
Final Author's Note.

Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~

7.6K 188 47
By vaho1997

Hello Lovelies!

March 21st is officially a very lucky day. My classmate's father won the battle against cancer and this book has over 200,000 reads. Thank you for giving this story so much love and attention, in the future please continue to support my work. I will try my hardest to deliver quality chapters and cause you to laugh some more. 

Wattpad is being incompetent and uncooperative today, so before you start reading, go to youtube and search "B.A.P wild eyes Sketchbook" and watch the video. It is of utmost importance you watch it. B.A.P never fails to deliver successful covers of Shinhwa.

This picture inspired me to type the last quarter of this chapter. No one can hate Himchan, it's just not possible...

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Tell her?" Yongguk asked the rest of the members, they all nodded and Yongguk turned to me. "This is an order of return. Our order of return. You weren't meant to find it."

          "This is bad." Himchan muttered softly. For once, he wasn't smiling like a doofus or smirking like a bad boy. This parcel must be really serious to swipe a smile off Himchan's face. "Haru, why did you have to find it?"

          I raised my hand feeling like a total idiot for asking, "What's an order of return?"

          "An order of return is like a command from the higher ups." Youngjae pulled the parcel away from me, "Higher than Governor Hyosung. Much much higher ranking than Governor Hyosung. We don't see them. In fact, know one knows how they look like."

          "Order of return demands the listed matokkies to return to Mato planet." Daehyun said calmly, "A.S.A.P."

          "There has only been two times a order of return has been issued." Youngjae informed gravely, "The first time during the worst war Mato had ever experience in the history of our existence. A galactic war, every planet for itself, all the allegiances broke and we needed every trained Matoki we had."

          Yongguk only nodded, while Jongup grimaced at the memory. 

          "The second order of return was issued to a mass murderer. The matoki lost his mind and killed many earthlings." Youngjae explained, "After the murderer served his time in Earthling prison, he ordered to return back to Mato where he was executed."

          "This is the third time..." Jongup said quietly, 

          "What happens if you... don't go?" I asked quietly, no one wanted to answer, they all looked down at their laps or looked away. 

          "That hasn't happened before." Yongguk replied calmly. 

          "You have to return." Himchan said, "Or you will be branded as..."

          "Traitors." Daehyun said finally with a light tone. "Shame of the family. Basically, everyone in this galaxy has the right to torture and kill you because your planet won't be responsible for you anymore. No one will take revenge on your death because your own specie will be out for your blood as well."

           "Is everything a joke to you? How can you still be joking in this situation?" I said in amazement and disgust. "Be serious for a moment and consider!"

           "We've already considered the alternatives." Daehyun snapped harshly. A look of shock and hurt flashed onto his face before he reined in his emotions and covered his mouth with his signature black leather mask. "Sorry."

          "Then I'll be a traitor." Zelo crossed his arms in defiance. "I'm not leaving Earth."

          "We've decided to stay." Youngjae said, I frowned down at them and crossed my fingers together. 

          "You should leave." I said and got up. "It isn't right for you to stay here. Your family, your belongings and your lives are on Mato Planet. You don't belong here on Earth."

          "I'm willing to give that up-"

          "Don't." I raised up a hand to stop Jongup. "Don't give anything up for me. We aren't that serious in our relationship yet. Don't blame this onto me."

          "We aren't blaming you." Zelo said softly, "It's what we want."

          "If we leave, we might not return." Himchan said stiffly.

          "I don't think you should stay." I couldn't meet their eyes. "You better leave soon. Follow the orders... I'll help you pack."

          "HARU." Zelo barked and caught my hands. "Look at me."

          "Maybe I should just let you pack your things by yourself..." I muttered and tried to wrench my hands out of his, carefully avoiding his eyes. I didn't want to look at them in the eye because the fact that they might leave me abruptly was making me shy away from them. It's better if I create as much distance from them before I get hurt. 

          "Yang Haru." Daehyun stood in front of me with his hands on his hips and his voice icy cold. "Don't run away."

          "You have to leave." I shook my head and backed away from Daehyun. "You can't stay here. You home isn't here. When you leave, I'll get hurt. I don't want to get hurt." I babbled quickly.

          "Haru-"

          "NO." I shouted angrily. "You six have each other. I'm alone. My family is too busy working. I'm going to be alone." I covered my mouth and cowered against the wall. "You should leave. All six of you. It's not right for me to keep you here."

          "Haru, you don't understand-" Jongup came forward slowly with his arms open as if to hug me. I flinched and shied away from his touch. A flash of hurt crossed his face and he let Zelo pull him back. "Haru." He said softly and slowly, "We aren't leaving. We're not going to follow the order."

          "Jongs, don't play dumb with me. I know what will happen." I snapped. "You're all going to get dragged away even if you don't want to go. They are going to take you whether you are alive or d-dead." 

          I rest my forehead on the wall behind me and clamped both hands over my mouth to dampen my uneven breathing. The guys were in a lost. They didn't know what to say, it was true. The Mato government was going to make them leave Earth whether they are willing or not. Yongguk took a deep breath, his voice was calm, soothing and reassuring as he tried to defuse the situation. 

          "Haru, you're underestimating us." He said with a hint of cockiness in his smile. "You're facing The B.A.P squadron. We aren't just any young earthling play group the authorities can push and shove around. We are the best of the best in what we specialize and we are grouped together to become the unbeatable. Hence our squad name Best, Absolute, Perfect."

          "Wow, what a humble attitude." Himchan said sarcastically. "But Gukkie is right, Haru. We aren't soft toys, baby. We may seem all nice and sweet, but if someone messes with you, we'll be ready to rip their limbs apart and burn them alive."

          "There are a many more alternatives of slowly killing a being." Zelo added in with a smug smirk on his face, "Would you like me to recite the fifteen hundred ways?"

          "I get it." I wiped my nose with the back of my palm. "You guys aren't a tough nut to crack."

          "We are being soft, for you." Youngjae said with a shy smile. "My bunny."

          "Promise me, all of you." I said slowly and looked at each one of them in the eye. "Promise me we'll be together for as long as we can."

          "I'll fight for you until my dying breath." Zelo vowed with a hand placed over his heart (or Arc Reactor). 

          "Too serious, pipsqueak." Himchan lightly smacked the back of Zelo's head, Zelo whipped around and facepalmed Himchan. That is to say, Zelo placed his gigantic hand onto Himchan's face and pushed. Himchan fell over like a tower of bricks and landed on his ass. 

          "Yeah. Best of the Best. Unbeatable." I scoffed, "Making an excellent example, Himchan."

          "Yah, Maknae." Himchan got to his feet and rugby tackled Zelo with no mercy. 

          "Get them!" Jongup cheered and jumped onto Himchan who was on top of Zelo. Daehyun followed suit, then Youngjae then Yongguk pressed them all down and hopped on top. All his dongsaes underneath him groaned in unison. 

          "Hop on." Yongguk gave a gummy smile and patted on Youngjae's stomach. "Lot's of space here."

          I took a few steps back before launching myself onto the B.A.P Matokki tower. All six guys groaned under the new weight and tried to wiggle out. 

          "Hyungs are such pigs." Zelo groaned under our combined weight, he was at the bottom of the tower.

          "Jongup, go on a diet." Himchan yelled.

          "Daehyun hyung, your bones are digging into my stomach." Jongup gasped

          "Youngjae, You're giving me a wedgie." Daehyun said in a strangled voice, 

          "Yongguk hyung. You are-" Youngjae began, but Yongguk and I started bouncing up and down. A chorus of grunts and groans were heard as Yongguk and I gave each other a high five and slid off the top of our Mato tower. All the boys under us tumbled off and used their arms to crawl away, army style.

          "I think I broke my back." Youngjae grumbled, 

          "I think you'll be fine." I replied fondly, "Chubby Bunny's got a lot of chubby-ness to protect himself."

          "She just called you fat." Daehyun whispered loudly and laughed. 

          "Let's see who's laughing when I eat all your Mato candy." Youngjae hissed and tried to kick Daehyun's shin, but Daehyun danced out of reach. 

          "You don't even know where I hide my stash." 

          "Top left cupboard over the fridge." Youngjae said emotionlessly and watched Daehyun's expression change from smug to scandalized. Daehyun dashed out of the room to protect his sweets and Youngjae snorted. 

          "It's not there anymore!" Daehyun yelled from the kitchen. "You won't find them anymore. It's in a very secret place."

           "Ok guys." I reached over to grab the parcel while the others were bickering and distracted. "Don't dilly dally anymore. Open the package. It's better to get it over with."

          "I really don't want to do that." Himchan said, "You won't want to-"

          "NO!" The six guys shouted in unison when I ripped the brown paper off the package. 

          A metallic black box hummed in my hand and when Yongguk snatched it out of my hands, the box opened and a very shrill, whiny voice echoed through the room. The voice yelled hostilely and extremely furiously in Mato language. The box grew hotter and hotter, burning like bright red coals. When the box stopped yelling, Yongguk tossed the box away from us and yanked a blanket over our heads. The box started burning until it shattered and the shards of... whatever material it was shot in all directions causing B.A.P to duck away.

          Once Yongguk was certain that the box wasn't lethal anymore, he let go of the blanket and I winced. Yongguk's nose flared and he turned to me with wide eyes. "Haru..." 

          I looked down and gasped. A huge shard was sticking out of my shoulder, narrowly missing main arteries. Yongguk backed away in a hurry while holding his breath. All the guys grabbed onto Yongguk's limbs and dragged him back away from me.

          "What's wrong?" I asked them in panic. Am I infected with some Matokkian disease which will spread over my entire body?

          "You're bleeding." Zelo's voice quivered. "Hyungs once had a diet of fresh, raw and bloody meat. Your scent and your blood is driving them..."

          "You're not going eat me right?" I winced at the pain and glared at the five guys, especially Yongguk.  Yongguk took a cautious sniff and relaxed.

          "Man, you smell so nice." Daehyun sighed and took a step forward.

          "I'm fine. I can control myself." Yongguk said and the five guys let go of Yongguk. "Tend to her."

          "I don't think-" Youngjae gripped Daehyun's arm and anchored himself to the ground.

          "Go. Don't force yourself." Yongguk ordered and the four guys left the room unwillingly, Daehyun and Jongup were holding their breath so hard, you could see the veins in their necks while Youngjae and Himchan closed their eyes and clenched their fists. The four guys sent me an apologetic look and closed the door behind them. Zelo and Yongguk were the only ones left behind because Zelo was a robot, he didn't have the blood lust while Yongguk seemed to be immune.

          "That wasn't so smart... opening the box, I meant." I chuckled.

          When Yongguk tried to help me take my shirt off, he accidentally touched the shard causing a fire to erupt on my shoulder. My eyes started to water, I let out a gasp.of pain and Yongguk let go immediately.

          "Looks like I have to rip it." He said softly. I looked away while Yongguk ripped my t-shirt with his bare hands. "I'm going to pull out the shard now. Relax, take deep breaths." 

          I obliged and anticipated the pain. Yongguk's fingertips trail down my back which caused me to shiver in pleasure, that was when he yanked the shard out of my shoulder without a warning. I jerked in pain and Zelo quickly intervened. He cleaned the wound and I turned around to watch him gently wash out the blood. His touch was cool and soothing as he murmured some sweet words of comfort. Just before Zelo bandaged my shoulder, Yongguk leaned in and gave me the softest feathery light kiss on my bare shoulder.

          "What are you doing?" I spluttered, his lips lingered on the tender skin of my shoulder which sent a jolt of electricity up my a spine. He dotted my shoulder and the back of my neck with tiny pecks before pulling away.

          "A kiss to make you feel better." He said with a close lipped smile, his deep baritone voice caused goosebumps up and down my arms.. He stuck out his tongue and licked my blood from his lips. Zelo frowned in and leaned in, puckering his lips. That was when I grabbed his soft cheeks to stop him.

          "Just bandage me, Cutie pie."

          Zelo pouted but obliged, bandaging my wound tightly so it wouldn't open up again when I moved my arms. Yongguk sat in front of me and held my hand, his eyes were darker than usual and chewed on his lip.

          "What?" I asked,

          "Your blood is like an energy drink for us." He said and gave me a very gummy grin. "A very delicious energy drink."

          "I am not your juice box." I snatched my hands away from his and he laughed. He got onto his knees and placed his hands on the chair a few centimeters from my hips. He leaned in and I leaned back. "What are you up to? You're not going to eat me... right?"

          The suspense between us made my lips tingle in anticipation, Yongguk seemed to be drawn to me like a moth to the light His eyes flickered down to my lips before looking back into my eyes. His brown eyes darkened until they were almost the same color as his pupils, he took slow and controlled breaths as he leaned in. He parted those thin moist lips and turned his head to the left, my eyes fluttered shut as I waited for his lips to touch mine

          "Zelo will attack if Hyung tries to take a bite out of Haru." Zelo warned from behind me. Those words made us snap out of our trance. Yongguk pulled away and ruffled Zelo's hair.

          "Just playing." Yongguk sent me a teasing smirk and turned away. "I'm going to call the other guys.

          "Yongguk! Your hand!" I pointed, Yongguk lifted his palms, looked down and turned to me with a confident smile. 

          "Watch." He said, the painful looking burns on his palms started to fade like the red color was being sipped away, the burnt skin patched itself and I watched in awe as a few strands of skin built layers upon layers until his palms were light pink from the newly healed skin.

          "Wow." 

          "The perks of being a Matokki warrior."

          Before he could even open the door, Himchan barged in with a hand in his ear. "My ears are still ringing from that box."

          "That's why we didn't want you to open the box." Daehyun said with a hand on his forehead.

           "I didn't know your package would explode and try to kill you." I retorted, "So what, if you open the parcel, it reprimands you then tries to kill you?"

          "The material of the shards will melt and infect our bodies, paralyzing us. Then the Matoki troops will arrive and carry us back to the ship. We'll be defenceless like a sitting duck." Jongup said. 

          "But they can't fool us with the old party tricks." Daehyun smirked. 

          "Since I was the one who designed the box in the first place." Youngjae finished smugly. "They should know better than to use my invention against me."

          "Once a smart-ass, always a smart-ass." Himchan rolled his eyes at Youngjae. 

          "You're just jealous of my accomplishments." Youngjae jabbed at Himchan playfully. 

          "I am not!" Himchan replied indignantly, 

          "Yes you are!"

          "No I'm not!"

          "Yes!"

          "No."

          "YES."

          "NO!"

          "YE-"

          "Best, absolute, perfect." I muttered sarcastically and watched the genius and the general duel verbally. "Whom ever named you guys, must have been drunk out of their minds."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

          Just as we were walking to school, Himchan turned to us and said in a very bad mood. "Hold my hands kids." When no one offered to hold Himchan's outstretched hands, he narrowed his eyes. "Don't make me have to slap you, kids."

          "Got up from the wrong side of bed?" I asked in mock annoyance and held his warm hand, Himchan was getting lots of stress recently from Mato planet, they still didn't know B.A.P's plan to ignore the order of return. "Cheer up, Channie."

          "My ass." He muttered in displeasure. "I do so much for B.A.P and yet no one wants to hold my hand. I should let you guys face Governor Hyosung-"

          Before he could even finish his sentence, all five guys latched onto Himchan's arms. Himchan looked around and snorted. "You guys need me as a shield from Governor Hyosung, if I'm not happy with how you're all treating me, I'll let you get an ear full of Hyosung."

          "Hyuuuung!" The maknae line whined and started doing whatever aegyeo they had on their sleeves. Even Yongguk flashed a gummy smile just to get away from Governor Hyosung's screeching.

          "I can already hear your earthling friend, running towards you." Daehyun said and shook his head with a smile. 

          "Touchdown in 5...4...3..." Yongguk whispered into my ear. I swear I can spend the rest of my life simply listening to his voice and never be bored by it, his voice was so deep and masculine. "2....1..."

          "HAAARUUUUUU!!!!"

          "As expected." Himchan said with his arms crossed smugly. 

          "I CALL DIBS ON HARU!" Pulip yelled before the guys could say anything. "Haru, you'll play your gayageum and I'll sing."

          "What are you talking about?" I place both hands onto her shoulders to keep her from bouncing all over the room. "Speak properly."

          "Our school and Sooman Entertainment and Arts School,"Pulip said those words slowly and took a deep breath "Wow that was a mouthful."

          "Yes?" I asked and snapped my fingers in front of her eyes when her eyes glazed over, "Pulip, focus."

          "MUSIC FESTIVAL!" She screamed and then shook her head. "Sorry, I was day dreaming. Where was I? Oh! Yeah! Our schools are having an arts festival together. Our school is doing a preliminary audition to choose students who will perform at the festival. Me and you, together we'll be unstoppable!"

          "It might be better if we had a few more instrumentalists." 

          "ME!" Himchan jumped to his feet and pointed to himself. "I play traditional musical instruments."

          "You guys said you wanted to be a boy group." Pulip stuck out her tongue childishly and wrapped her arm around mine. "She's mine. Go and play boy group. We're going to find us some good looking guys."

          "We're going to find us some talented and good looking guys." I corrected her with a giggle. 

          "Are you describing me?" P.O leaned over with a crooked smile. "Multi-talent here."

          "Aren't Block B too high and mighty for something like this?" Daehyun asked sarcastically.

          "I can't miss any chances to whip your asses in front of the entire student body, now can I?" Zico retorted with an air of over-confidence. I stepped away from the two leaders while Pulip subtly dragged me away. 

          "Come on. Let's be real. We both know who'd whip who's ass when it comes to real talent, Rat boy." Yongguk growled.

          "Why don't we make a bet?" Park Kyung suggested,

          "The group that wins the music festival competition will..." Taeil trailed off, "B.A.P what are your stakes?"

          "If we win, you stay away from Haru." Himchan said without even blinking his eye. "No flirting, no skinship, no eating lunch together."

          "If we win, B.A.P has to do a 90 degree bow every time you see us, for the rest of the year and address us formally by using the word '-nim'." Jaehyo said. B.A.P's jaws clenched but Yongguk nodded and shook Zico's outstretched hand. Both of them didn't want to let go first and they gripped and dug their fingernails into each other's palms until Zico yanked his hand away with a hiss. Yongguk's face remained emotionless as B.A.P turned around. 

           Zico inspected his right hand and found four round, purple bruises from Yongguk's fingertips. "Block B. This time, we can only win. Losing is not an option. I want front row seats when B.A.P gets dissed in public"

          "B.A.P squadron. Haru and our honor is at stake. Losing is not an option. We'll show Rat boy and his friends who Haru's mates are." Yongguk growled possessively. He looked around, all five members of B.A.P had a look of determination in their eyes.

           Both groups walked away in opposite directions, ideas, beats and lyrics already beginning to arrange themselves in their heads. Students that were eavesdropping had already started to spread the news. Block B versus B.A.P or the Queenka's infamous black knights versus her white kings. (Disgustingly cliche, I know. But that's what attracted even more attention from the other schools. By lunch time, the rumors had already spread over to Sooman Entertainment and Arts School.)

          "Block B and B.A.P huh? Bunch of rookies." A chorus of laughter came from Sooman Entertainment and Arts School's special class. "They have nothing against us."

          "Do you think we enough room for another trophy?"

          "I'm not sure, we have too many trophies already in the display room."

           "So what's for lunch?" Pulip asked, smacking her lips in anticipation. "EW!"

          "What, it's just fish." Haru rolled her eyes as her friend wrinkled her nose. 

          "I'm pretty sure I dissected that during biology class." Pulip backed away with her tray. "No way I'm touching that. That fish is evil. It's been stalking me ever since I cut it's guts out."

          ""You're just being paranoid."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Criticize my book to help me grow up, tell me what I can do better so I can gain experience, don't praise me. (I'll get big-headed.)

Live, Love and be Happy.

Hope you liked this chapter. My mind is wandering again. 

Vote, Comment, criticize and Follow.

See you next chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 6
Fifteen years after, the Earth will be not what it used to be. Legends of the existence of aliens becomes true in that day. In that day, huge ships c...
124K 4.4K 15
Lifelong rivals who have despised each other for as long as they can remember, Natsu and Gray are sent out on a "mission" together. How will they sur...
26 0 6
What would be human race do if the earth could no longer carry us in her arms? A story set in a futuristic timezone where life on earth has reached i...
10 1 10
I wrote a children's fantasy novel under the pen name Wang Yunwen at the end of 2018. At that time, I only wrote a few dozen chapters and did not hav...