FOURTEENTH MEMEBER || SVT Fan...

נכתב על ידי ejaykim

She lost her mother. Her father remarried a woman who has a child of her own. That moment on the altar, she h... עוד

1.0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Crack 1.0
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Crack 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Crack 3.0
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Crack 4.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Please Read! EMERGENCY!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - END
Please Read
Please Read
Specials - 1

Chapter 8

1.2K 21 8
נכתב על ידי ejaykim

SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN!

"With us/ with you?!"

The house was turned upside down by the flabbergasting news. No one was left sitting on their seats. Everyone was causing noise, spouting questions here and there while I was just quite after sitting back. Not because I was contented and had already accepted the decision made but because of too much confusion and my thoughts are in disarray.

"Calm down, calm down." Said the tallest guy and everyone seemed to listen to him.

"Why would she live with us hyung?" Asked another who seemed to have an American feel, not rudely but not nicely either.

"Yeah, why would I? Who decided this without my consent?" I angrily asked as I throw each of them a glare.

"Don't look at us like that. We don't want it either." The shorty one told me with an unpleasant tone as he laid back on the couch and crossed his legs.

What's his deal? I admit he's a bit taller than me but it feels like he's a cheeky little brat. Tch.

"Look, I better go back to my own place since both parties don't like this." I told them and was on my way towards the door but someone spoke.

"It's fine for me. The more the merrier." My head turned itself back, probably because I was shock that some gentleman is here amidst this pack of wolves.

"Let's talk about this peacefully and see if we can agree on something." Said S.Coups, taking his seat and made the others do the same. "Who wants to ask something?" He asked with authority in his voice.

Is he their leader or something?

I turned my head left and right and everyone was raising their hands.

"Mingyu." He called out and at the same time someone stood up.

Is this some grade schooler's oral recitation?

"Hyung, what do you mean by 14th member?" He asked, leading his gaze towards me.

Wait a minute, now that I can see his face clearer, I kind of recognize him. And wait, "Mingyu"? I've heard of that name before. Just where and when did I see him again?

"Like I said, from now on she will live us and that makes her the 14th member of this family." S.Coups explained with a big sweet smile plastered on his face.

Family, huh? I almost forgot such warm and comforting word existed. He barely know me and now he's already considered me a member of this family. What a strange guy.

"Did the CEO exactly say that?" -

"He didn't." S.Coups answered bluntly.

"Huh?!" All looked at him incredulously, making him cower in place.

"He didn't confirm it yet that she'll live with is but that's where the talk is going to. I just thought it'd be better if a decision is made sooner so I decided this. I had to tell it to you in a more pleasing manner so I told you what I told you. But at the end of the line, my interest and the CEO's interest match up so eveything's fine." He was smiling like a big idiot unlike some of the others whose faces were like robbed from their sweet freedom.

"Oh? What happened to her? She became strangely quite. Ran out of words?" Shorty approached me and bent down to me. "Are you crying?"

I was flustered by his sudden question so I pushed him and caused him to fall to the ground about a meter away. I secretly wipe my tears away but someone noticed and yelled "She really is crying!" I kicked his leg by instinct and he wailed in pain.

Having someone call me a part of their family, I don't know but I just can't hold back the tears of joy.

"Stop teasing her. You're making her cry more!"

"But Woozi-hyung started it."

"Me? It was S.Coups who made her cry first."

"Me? I called her family. Why would she cry about it?"

--

Everybody seemed to have calmed down and so S.Coups resumed the meeting.

"The CEO said that she'll live with us--"

Someone cut Scoups off and said, "By CEO, you mean you."

"Yes. The CEO and I decided that she'll stay with us just until it's safe for her to go back to her own place. He suspects that someone is after her in secret so with her staying at the house of people the cameras and media can't take their eyes off, it'll be safer for her." -S.Coups

"Really, hyung? 'Cameras and media can't take their eyes off' where did that confidence came from?" -

" 'Safe'? Hyung, you mean someone is after her life?" -

"I'm not sure. The CEO said he'll explain it to us once he figures it out." SCoups said, looking all uncomfortable and somewhat nervous.

The CEO might be right. Someone might be after my life but this is my problem not theirs.

"So, are you now fine with it?" I raised my head because I felt the question was directed to me and it was.

"Well, I guess its okay. What your CEO said is somewhat true." I mumbled under my breath. "J-just making this clear. I-I'm staying here because I am forced to."

"Come on, no need to be shy. Don't you remember the state you were in when you first asked help from us?" Someone caught everyone's attention when he tried to imitate me as he recalls the event. "You said, 'Please help me. That man, he's after me.'"

"Shut up! What of it then?" I yelled at him and sent a flying book towards his face.

"Seungkwan, you can't embarrass a lady. Let's go to the proper introduction. Let's start with the eldest down to the maknae. Our group is called Seventeen and I'm Choi Seungcheol, the leader of this group and the eldest. Call me S.Coups."

"Yoon Jeonghan." The other guy introduced.

"Hong Jisoo or Joshua. It's nice to meet you. Hope we'll get along." He said with a sweet smile.

From the way he introduced himself, he really is a gentleman.

"Jun." He's oddly quite.

"Hoshiii!!!" Here's the cute one.

"Wonwoo." I've noticed this before, just how expressionless can his face be?

"Woozi."

"You? I thought for sure you're the maknae. You're not?" I tried to hold in my laugh but I failed.

"Laugh more and you're done for." He warned, making me shut myself in an instant.

"Seventeen's smile man, DK."

"Seventeen's visual, Mingyu." Just where did I see him?

"The8."

"From Seventeen's vocal team, Seungkwan."

"From Seventeens HipHop team, Vernon."

"Seventeen's giant maknae, Dino." Here's the one I didn't like.

"Oh, so you're the maknae? So I'm older than you."

"What of it?"

"You sure talk like were of the same age."

It feels like a war is about to break out but S.Coups seemed to notice it and so he butts in. "Introduce yourself."

"I'm Nam Jae Eun. Please take good care of me." I formally said and made a bow.

Silence momentarily entered the atmosphere just until Wonwoo spoke out loud as if something had hit his mind.

"You're that restaurant manager!"

All eyes were on me and just in an instant, a loud "YOU'RE THAT GIRL?!" almost broke my eardrums.

I searched the past and suddenly I went, "YOU WERE THOSE PEOPLE?! AND YOU WERE THAT PERSON I TENDED?" I pointed at Mingyu who gave me the 'You just noticed now?' look.

"You really didn't do that much though." He said as he scratched the back of his head, sounding off an awkward laugh.

"You don't have to put it that way." I told him.

"So we've met each other in the past. I wish we can all get along." S.Coups concluded.

What have I gotten myself stuck into?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

181K 4.6K 41
She was voiceless. But she loved music. And she met them, they were her inspiration, her youth, and her happiness. They taught her that even without...
246K 6.8K 52
What happens when a mafia group makes a dreadful mistake where they accidentally confuse an innocent girl for someone trying to spy on their group. T...
312K 9.4K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
13.4K 877 31
She did not know yet how sometimes people keep parts of themselves hidden and secret. They were hidden well behind their masks. They were the darkest...