Hired for the Billionaire [✔️]

By RavenMoon06

All Anna Williams wanted was to find a job where she no longer had to barely scrape by, paycheck to paycheck... More

Hired for the Billionaire
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Important! (Not a Chapter!)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Character List
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Pt. 1)
Chapter Twenty-Eight ( Pt. 2)
Note by Raven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Characters
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
49- The Red Wedding Pt.1
50 - The Red Wedding
Playlist and Moodboard
SURPRISE!
Book Cover and Synopsis

Chapter Fourteen

101K 2.4K 87
By RavenMoon06

Anna's Apartment

A Few Minutes Before William Comes to Pick Her Up

Anna twirled in front of the mirror twice and sighed. Was she trying to hard? William said to wear something casual and comfortable, beach-y. So... here she was. In a sleeveless dress that went to mid-thigh. It was... summer-y, beach-y. I hope this meets William's dress code.

She had already put on makeup, but used only a little bit and natural tones. Anna had curled her wavy hair, but didn't add any hairspray. She hated hairspray. Sure, yeah, it made your hair stay in the same position for hours, but it made it hard and rough. Anna didn't like that.

Anna was just about to add just a little bit more waterproof mascara (she never wore the non-waterproof! What if she wanted to cry?) when the doorbell rung. Anna hurriedly put on her beige sandals and raced to the door.

Little Mouse watched her from his newly bought cage and squeaked. Anna shot him a look and stepped toward the door, breathing heavily. She took deep breaths and pasted a smile on her face. As soon as she opened the door William said, "Is the mouse still in your shirt?"

Anna gave a surprised laugh and shook her head at him, "No, no mouse in my shirt this time."

William smiled and Anna had to hold in her gasp. He really was... beautiful. Even though, William was wearing something casual for a change, he made casual look really good. He was wearing a white T-shirt and blue shorts with gray slip-on Vans, and black Ray Bans on.

"Hi," Anna said, suddenly shy.

☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺♥♥♥☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺

Anna's Apartment

William's POV:

God, she's beautiful.

"Hello," I said back, winking at her. She blushed a bit and ducked her head, choosing to look at my shoes instead. "May I come in?"

The blush deepened. "Oh! Of course! Please..."

She swung her arm out and motioned inside her apartment. "Sorry, I seem to be forgetting my manners today. First, with the mouse, and then, this..."

I could feel myself pale visibly and I gave her a weak smile. "Please, don't bother. It's all right, Anna."

Anna eyed me curiously, but chose not to say anything. I sighed in relief that she hadn't chosen to ask me why I reacted the way I did towards the mouse. I turned around and froze, hearing the squeak of a mouse to my left. I hesitated for a second then continued on walking.

"Are you ready, Anna?" I asked, avoiding turning my head in the direction of where I heard the mouse. Anna smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Okay then. Let's go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna couldn't see anything. The only thing she could see was faint light coming through the blindfold that was wrapped around her head.

"Can I take this off now?"

"No." She could hear William's amused answer and smiled.

"Okay... how 'bout now?"

"It's still a no, Anna. Stop asking."

"Now?"

"No!"

".....Now?"

"Anna, sweetheart, I'm trying to be very patient with you, but you're not making this easy." *

"Listen, William, why don't you make this easy for yourself and just let me take the blindfold off? I feel like I'm a character in some kinky, erotic book."

"I'll show you kinky and erotic. I have a roll of duct tape here in this car, and I wouldn't mind wrapping a few rolls on your mouth, hands, and feet. How's that for kinky?"

"Well... I wouldn't know." Anna instantly wished she could take back the words that just came out of her mouth. She practically told him that she was a virgin! Which... she wasn't, but still, he could take it that way. "Uh... what I meant was that I've never done anything kinky before."

"I know what you meant, Anna. Don't worry."

Anna had a feeling that he actually didn't know what she meant. She had such an urge to scream that she wasn't a virgin, but that would send an entirely different message than the one she meant. She didn't want that. *

At that precise moment, her phone went off.

"William, please, let me answer this one phone call! I promise you that I won't peak out the window. I promise!"

Anna heard William sigh. "Fine, but don't peak."

She smiled and maneuvered the blindfold so that she still had it on, but it wouldn't allow her to see out the window.

My dear, please forgive me. I never meant to be so rude. My sincerest apologies, Anna. -Daniel

This guy just didn't get it. She had already forgiven Daniel the first time he called, but it's either his age has finally gotten to him or he just wanted to let her know that he was actually sorry.

Daniel, I already TOLD YOU. I forgive you!-Anna

Thank you, my dear. -Daniel

Anna smiled and closed her phone, turning it off just in case Daniel still didn't get the memo.

"Was that my father?"

Anna's smile disappeared and she grew nervous. "Uh... yeah, that was him."

"Why is he calling you?"

"Well... you saw the news a few days ago, right? The 'special' about you and me?"

William grimaced and his grasp on the steering wheel tightened, turning his knuckles white.

"Yes, I did," growling out the answer.

"Well, I actually called Daniel to do something about it, but... he actually told me that because I was hanging out with the Winters' now, this kind of reaction from the public is expected and that I should get used to it. And now, Daniel's just calling to make sure that I was all right."

"Oh... well, that's nice of him?" William looked generally confused. He didn't know why his father, whom was cold-hearted to every person he knew, including his children, was suddenly being very... nice and caring toward this girl. It was very suspicious to him. William didn't know what his father was planning to do to Anna, but he was going to make sure that nothing did happen to Anna. Ever.

William then turned toward Anna and pulled down the blindfold to cover her eyes, causing a gasp to come out of her.

"What are you-"

"Ahah! Rules are rules!"

Anna pouted her lip and crossed her arms, acting like a spoilt child. "Are we there yet?"

William groaned and knocked his head against the seat. Here we go again...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long, but you guys should get used to this kind of schedule. It'll probably take about 1-3 weeks for me to update. I would update sooner, but you know... I'm in eighth grade, fretting about high school applications, trying to make sure that I get into the classes I need and want to get into in order to get into the college I want to get into- that sentence made NO SENSE!! Hahaha. Anyways, sorry about the late updates, but to me, this isn't considered a late update. I'm still waiting for this author that hasn't updated in like two months to update her story. ANYWAYS... please remember to... (Edit 2016. I'm definitely not in eight grade anymore guys. I'm in eleventh grade now.)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I like votes A LOT, but I like getting comments SO MUCH MORE!!! So please DO IT!!! I really appreciate it!

THANK YOU!

BYE!

-RavenMoon06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 137 12
One chance, one glance and one night was all it took Ella Wilsonville to change her life. And just like that, she became the most important existence...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
9.7K 166 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
5.2M 176K 60
[This story is unedited and is full of mistakes. It will be edited in the future] Ethan Monroe, 26, not your average billionaire Playboy. Work and fa...