Hold Still GXReader

By EternalKimFlame

I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my... More

Denial
Truth
Circles
Don't Look
Tears
Wild
Hm
Shopping
Date Night
Surprise
Le Tag? Not It!!!
Baby Steps
Too high can't come down
My little Pearl
It's Not A Date!!!
Secrets
Grillby's Bar
Dance
Meet me Again
Take Care
Why can't I say Good Bye?
The Snap
Ignore me
Tick, Tock
Why?
Miracles Happen
CliffHanger
The UnderGround
Be My Eyes
Past the next corner
Snowdin
Found you
Snowed in/ Snowdin
Broken Body
Chained hearts
The Truth
Let's go Home
Rather Be With You
Me With You
Announcement
It's Up!

Theft

5K 155 89
By EternalKimFlame

I walked down the street my MP3 in my pocket. I kinda wanted to pull it out to listen to music but then I'd have to stop and I was enjoying my walk.

The sun was warm and a gentle breeze slipped through my short (h/c) hair before dropping it again.

I sighed taking in a deep breath of the fresh air, it was good to get out.

Suddenly the sound of glass shattering made me jump and I stopped.

I heard the shuffling of something being shoved in a bag before it paused briefly and then it was shoved again before it stopped and the sound of foot steps started my way.

This was a theft, and they were headed towards me.

The foot steps were fast and I backed up only for something to wrap around my waist and then suddenly I felt weightless, only for a split second, and then my feet felt soft carpet under them and I was shoved back.

I gasped my feet stumbling to hold me up until I hit the front of a couch and fell into the cushions with a soft 'uff', instantly I sat up again.

"Move and I'll snap your neck." Someone said and I froze, it was a man's voice, deep, he must be about 5' 8" maybe even 6', also strong. I decided not to anger him and sat quietly. Slowly, I put my hands in my lap and kept my back straight as he shuffled around, he was wearing boots that thumped softly on the carpeted floor.

He placed his bag on a desk, it was a satchel judging by the clank of buckles and volume of the bag hitting wood.

I bit my lip starting to chew on the dead skin as he rummaged through the bag pausing briefly, probably to look my way, I remained still.

After he finished he came over and shoved his hands in either jacket pockets or pants pockets, I couldn't really tell which.

"Now to deal with you." He said exasperatedly and I kept my head bowed.

Suddenly hard fingers grabbed my chin cupping it in a large palm with a strange sort of dip. They had a hole in their palm.

I tensed slightly as they examined at me.

"How much did you see?"

Their breath was labored with the scent of smoke, and something else, vanilla?

"I-I didn't see anything." I stuttered truthfully, though I doubted he'd believe me since he hadn't guessed it already.

His hand tightened around my jaw as he stood straight forcing me to stand up.

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm n-not!"

He huffed through his nose before shoving me back down on the couch. I sat up again only to feel the cushions sink to my left, he'd sat down.

A tv turned on somewhere in front of me and I sat there confused.

"A-Aren't you going to...k-kill me? Or something?" I asked turning my head in his direction but he just shuffled, shrugging I guessed.,

"Eh, I'll do it tomorrow."

I frowned.

"You're, not going to kill me?"

"Not today."

"...w-why not?"

He shuffled, probably looking over at me.

"Well if you keep bothering me about it, I might."

"Sorry." I bowed my head again and he continued watching TV till he was bored.

"Hey."

I looked over at him.

"Who gave you that?"

I frowned in confusion.

"What?"

"That."

"What?"

"The f**king shirt what else?" He snapped making me wince.

"A-A friend."

There was a pause.

"What's their name?"

I hesitated not wanting to drag someone into my mess.

"I can kill you if you'd rather." He suggested moving over to me and I flinched back.

"T-Tori! T-Their name is Tori, please don't hurt them."

"Shut it."

I bit my lip.

"Tori what?"

"T-Toriel Dreemur."

Another pause until he settled back with a 'hmph'. I relaxed a little.

"You...know her?" I asked keeping my head bowed.

"Yeah, glad I didn't kill ya now." I frowned in confusion. "She'd have my hide.." I turned my head towards him.

"You mean....you're friends?"

"More or less."

I gave a small sigh of relief before things got quiet.

He was starring at me, I could tell, so I kept my head turned towards him.

"What?"

"Nothin."

"Why are you starring at me then?" I asked. Now that I knew he couldn't kill me I wasn't as scared anymore.

"No reason."

I folded my arms.

"You don't think it's rude?"

"Hey you were starrin too sweet cheeks." His voice held his smirk.

I sighed a bit aggrivatedly before bowing my head.

"I was not."

"Sure."

I leaned back into the couch folding my arms under my chest. The fabric was soft and I could feel the man shifting slightly to lean back with one leg up on the cushion, he was facing me.

"What's your name?" I asked and he flinched, I'd startled him with the question.

"Will you give me yours in return?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's G."

"(Y/n)." There was a pause. "Not gonna make fun?"

"Why would I?" Another pause. "So uh...what's your favorite color?" I titled my head at him.

"Pardon?"

"Just answer the question."

I sighed bringing up my limited memory of colors.

"(F/c) I guess, it's a nice color." He hummed. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"What's your favorite color?"

Yet another pause. It was rather awkward.

"Red, orange, yellow, fire like colors." I winced at the word fire.

"More like, autumn colors right?" I asked but heard the rustling of his collar as he shook his head.

"No, I like staring at Fire, it's nice." My mouth starting running out of dead skin and I ripped my bottom lip making me wince.

"Hm?" He asked but I just shook my head touching my lip with my tongue.

"Nothing."

He shuffled over and grabbed my chin looking at it.

"Biting your lips can ruin em sweet heart." He told me and I pulled away not responding. But I grew even more curious and turned my head towards him again, after a moment.

"G?"

"Yeah?"

"What color are your eyes?" I asked, knowingnhed definitely be confused. But I asked anyway.

"What?"

"What color are your eyes?"

"Can't you tell?" He asked and I bowed my head with a sigh.

"Never mind."

I could feel his stare, he was probably frowning. Then he sighed leaning back against the couch.

"Red."

I nodded at the answer, before biting my lip lightly.

"What color...are my eyes?" I asked and here was another pause.

"Haven't you ever seen your eyes?" He asked as I kept my head bowed.

"They're (e/c) right?" I asked, he didn't answer.

"G?"

"No their silver, why?" I bit my lip again.

"Stop that."

I stopped and just sat there.

"What's goin on, Dolly? You hidin somethin?" He asked sitting up and I noticed that he was sitting right next to me as I shook my head.

"I told you not to lie to me." He told me as I scooted father away only to hit the arm.

"I-I'm not."

He grabbed my chin and his breath became warm on my face, he was very close.

"You sure about that?" He said softly and my cheeks heated up as I quietly shook my head.

"You won't kill me."

"I don't have to, not to get answers anyways." I felt a drop of sweat on the side of my face. Like those anime's I used to watch as a kid.

He leaned even closer and I pressed my back against the arm.

"I-I'm blind."

There was a pause as he stopped leaning in.

"What?" He asked, speaking normally. I nodded before he pulled away sitting straight.

He hummed slightly as I sat up adjusting my turtle neck.

"Your not kidding?" He asked waving something in front of my face, I didn't react.

"I can roughly sense things, like the satchel on the desk over there." I pointed at the direction I thought the desk was.

"It's a duffle bag, it just has a few key chains on it, it's not mine."

I sighed. "See?"

He chuckled. "See, heh."

I frowned towards him making him stop.

"So how do you know what colors are then?" He asked as I fidgeted.

"I wasn't always blind."

He hummed at that leaning back against the couch.

"What happened?"

Images flashed through my brain, I could not longer really see. But they were still there, and the screaming would ring in my ears like any faded nightmare.

"(Y/n)." He snapped in front of my face.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I mumbled pulling my knees up and wrapping my arms around them.

"Hm."

He leaned back again and there was another pause.

"So what about you?" I asked and he hummed.

"Whaddya mean?"

"You know more about me then I do you, tell me some of your BackStory." He just shrugged.

"Monsters where freed from Mount Ebbot." I frowned.

"Monster?...monsters where trapped under Mount Ebbot?" I asked and he shuffled.

"Yeah."

I hummed a bit. "So...like, Zombies and werewolves and stuff?" I asked before flinching at a sudden burst of laughter.

"Say what? No! Monsters, half goats half human, but they ain't like those sadder thingies. That's what Toriel is you never noticed?"
I shrugged.

"I never felt her face or anything, I just memorized her voice."

Another pause, but this one was brief. "Felt her face?"

"It's how I get a bit of an idea on what the person looks like." I shrugged again.
He hummed.

"So what kind of monster are you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You sure you won't get scared?"

"You could've just said no."

Another pause, there seemed to be a lot between him and me.

"I'm a skeleton."

I turned my head over to him. "What?"

"A skeleton, what never seen one before?"

I quickly shook my head. "Well of course I have but, but how?"

"How is anyone else created?"

"No, how are you alive?" Maybe he had organs over his bones? There's no way he should be alive if he were just bone.

"Magic."

"I thought magic didn't exist." He chuckled at that.

"Think again, how else did you get in the house without me opening the door? How'd you get from the street to a living room in one second?"

I scratched the back of my head. "I-I don't-"

"Magic, I teleported us here."

I kept my head facing him before turning towards him, my back against the arm.

"Any other supernatural powers?" I asked folding my arms under my chest.

"X-Ray vision."

I frowned.

"What?"

"Just kidding."

My frowned deepened as my eyebrows drew together.

"I do have some other abilities, but I don't really wanna tell you right now." He confessed, to which I shrugged softly.

"Fair enough I suppose, but I highly doubt we'll see each other again."

He snickered at that, I gave him a look.

"And why not?"

"Because you'll take me back to the street and I'll go home. We never have to meet again."

It sounded fair to me. It's not like he'd want to see me again, but his silence made me doubt the plan I'd made. "Won't you?"

"Where do you live?" He asked instead and I stood up.

"Like I'd tell you." I heard him stand as well.

"And why not?"

"Your creepy." I said flatly, walking around to the back of the couch.

"Really?" He snickered and I heard a strange sound. It was small, kind of like a-

"And how's that?" He asked, suddenly behind me. I flipped around with a small yelp, smacking something with my hand. It was hard, and felt like bone, probably his face.

I shook out my hand as I heard a light scratching sound, or maybe he was running his face. "Ow."

"Don't scare me like that!"

"Ok. Alright."

I frowned and folded my arms under my chest again. It was quiet for a minute or two.

"Well? Aren't you going to apologize?" I asked tapping my foot slightly and sensed him take a step closer to me.

"For what?"

I took a step back bumping into the back of the couch.

"Kidnapping me, making fun of me, scaring me."

He only chuckled, getting closer and I leaned away my arms still folded.

"I don't apologize to no one sweet cheeks."

I puffed a cheek, sighing through my nose. "Then just take me back to the street."

"Why can't I just take you home?"

"Because I don't trust you."

"And why not?"

I laughed at the question.

"You kidnapped me!"

"I didn't know you were blind!"

"It's pretty obvious!"

"No it's not!" He cried now sitting on the couch. This teleporting was getting a bit confusing. I turned around putting my hands on the back of the couch.

Before I could respond however, a door opened off to my right and someone paused in the door way.

"Whose the blind chick?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 259 21
Thanks to Whirly_Twirl or Sid Powell for letting me continue their story! :3 I just hope i can pull it off, making seem just as good as the origina...
4K 158 18
"Now for poor little Frisk." He began to say. He better not make something up just to keep her here. I swear, this girl was to much of a goodie-goodi...
3.9K 151 52
UNDER REVISION (Check out Memories!) BTW- Sans is human in this. The story will explain. He has a sister named Chelsea and he is your "cousin".This...
24.4K 814 44
I DO NOT OWN THE COVER **TW** THIS X READER CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE, SELF-HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CONT...