Heartbreaker . fillie

By peachymills

❝ Miss. Heartbreaker. ❞ In which Millie goes around breaking a million hearts for fun until she meets Finn [... More

♡Heartbreaker
♡Two
♡Three
♡four
♡five
♡six
♡ seven
♡eight
♡nine
♡ten
♡eleven
♡twelve
♡thirteen
♡fourteen
♡fifteen
♡sixteen
♡seventeen
♡eighteen
♡sequel, thank you + more
♡sequel
♡10k

♡One

4.7K 141 72
By peachymills

♡Chapter one-intro♡
M I L L I E

"Who's next?" Sadie giggled as she questioned who's heart to break next.

"I don't know-" I paused turning to her, "who will still fall for our tricks?" I dreamingly asked.

Almost every boy in this dreadful school has had their heart broken by either Sadie or me. Sometimes even twice. It's hard to find someone new since we live in such a small town.

Some people say what we do is horrible even disgusting, but you see, we don't care. We've had our own hearts broken to many times to give a damn about other peoples feelings.

"Him" Sadie said as she pointed to the brown haired boy, "I dare you to break his heart"

I took a minute to admire the boys features. He had dark curly hair that matched his dark brown eyes- the ones that you could get lost in from staring to long. He had one of the sharpest cheek bones I've ever seen. He was wearing a pair of black converse, a grey shirt, jeans and a green bomber.

"What's his name" I asked, not fully paying attention to Sadie. I was lost by the sight of the mystery boy.

"Finn" a girl chimed in snapping me out of my gaze, "his name is Finn Wolfhard."

That girl was the one and only, Maddie Ziegler; also one of the few heartbreakers at this school. She was beautiful, this is what helped her break so many hearts. The boys would fall for her looks and ignore the nasty rumours about her breaking everyones hearts.

"He new?" Sadie asked "we've Broken nearly every heart at this school but never once have I seen him."

Sadie was right. Never once have I heard of Finn Wolfhard and I've heard of everyone; mainly because I've dumped them.

"No he's not" Maddie whispered in response. "He's one of the only boys in this school that can see through our tricks, making him one of a kind. As you probably figured out, he stays away from people like us. "

Pausing to flip her hair, I knew Maddie was smirking. The way she spoke gave it away. "He's also got one of the highest grades out of the whole grade."

"I'll do it" I stated without thinking, "I'm going to break Finn Wolfhard heart"

I earned a smirk from Sadie who quickly turned to the front of the class.

"Good luck, you'll need it"

"Hey Wolfhard" I said as I caught up with him after class.

He stopped in his tracks as I expected. I put my hand on his shoulder, walking around to the front of him. Being a few inches shorter, I had to go on my tippy toes a bit.

"What Brown?" He asked rather harshly. I faked a pout while batting my eyelashes.

"Why so mad, darling?"

You could see the annoyance in his eyes. I've always thought that eyes speak louder then words- no one ever says what their really feeling along with thinking.

"I have class" he said uninterested while he removed my hands, "have a nice day"

He walked off leaving me in the middle of the hall, shocked yet determine.

"Aww Finny!" I pouted, again, as I placed my hands on my hips "don't walk away"

Once again, as I predicted, Finn stoped in his tracks and sighed. "What?" He asked out of pure annoyance. Walking up to him again probably didn't lighten his mood.

"Why don't we-" I paused for a minute to think, "why don't we go out some time?" I asked as innocently as I could but of course, just like last time, he rejected me and left me standing on my own again.

"What did I say?" I heard as someone placed their hand on my shoulder.

"He's smart" I confirmed "maybe even to smart"

Maddie nodded in agreement. But before she could speak, we heard someone from behind.

"Wait!" We heard from behind us. We turned around just in time to see Sadie walking towards us, Smirking.

"Girls" Sadie said dragging out the 's'. "Romeo the ass, just got his heart broken, and I wasn't even dating him" she giggled.

Romeo has been an enemy of Sadie for quite some time. Back in ninth grade, they were a thing. Sadie had a crush on him for a while and to her luck, he asked her out. That was probably the happiest it ever seen her. After awhile, Romeo must of gotten bored because he broke it off. Sadly, Sadie had caught major feelings.

This was when Sadie swore that she would never ever catch feelings for anyone ever again, especially Romeo.

When Sadie saw Romeo hurt, it was like a drug; she could never get enough.

"Well it almost lunch" Sadie finished "lets go"

As we were sitting at our table, something caught my eye.
It was him.
Finn Wolfhard. 

He seemed to be sitting alone a few tables down from us. As I was about to get up, I saw someone approaching the table. It was a girl who had long dark hair, along with dark brown eyes. She wore a red floral skirt matched with a white halter crop top. She must be friends with Finn since she was going to sit with him.

I hear a faint "hey" squeak out of the girls mouth. They must be friends comparing to the fact Finn's face just lit up with joy.

"Hey Millie!" Maddie half shouted at me. I must have doze off when Maddie was talking.

"Did you hear anything I just said?" She asks, annoyed. I shake my head earning a sigh. "Well, I said that you guys should come over after school and maybe we can help you figure out a plan to get Wolfhard"

"Sure" I shrug. It's not like I had anything better to do.

As lunch went on, I couldn't help but over hear Rowan and Finn's conversation. They seemed to be talking about some old memories that they made together.

Once we arrived at Maddie's house, I remember how big it really was. I've never really gotten that clear of a View of how big it was. Whenever I came to Maddie's, it was usually at night when she'd throw her parties.

"Millie" Maddie said as we approached her room. Sadie and I ran over to her bed and flopped on to it.  considering it was a queen size bed, we both fit it on it perfectly. Instead of joining us on her bed, Maddie went over to her book shelf.

"Remember in ninth grade how we made up those silly rules?" Maddie giggled as she walked over to us. She was holding a bright pink glittery book that had millions of stickers stuck to the outside. There were foam stickers that spelt out our names, Sadie, Millie, and Maddie, on the front as well.

I laughed a little as the memories came flooding back into my head. We made the book to 'help' us remember how to break hearts. There were four dumb rules we created.

Maddie handed me the book and I gently opened it. The first page had a few heart stickers along with our names signed in cursive. I started flipping through the pages until I found what I was looking for.

The rules:

Rule number one: you gotta have fun. And when your done, you gotta be the first to run

Rule number two: just don't get attached to someone you could lose.

Rule number three: wear your heart on your cheek but never on your sleeve unless you wanna taste defeat.

Rule number four: you gotta be looking pure. Kiss him goodbye at the door leaving him wanting more.

We used to live by these rules. I mean, we still do but we don't use this book to help us along with the rules. As Sadie would say, we're more experience.

"Yeah," I responding not taking my eyes off the book. "I remember these."

Maybe these would get his attention. Maybe I could get Finn Wolfhard to fall in love with me using these rules.

-
Here's the first chapter!
Kisses,
Madds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
49K 767 49
"breaking a heart without regret takes skill! you're very talented."
134K 5.1K 37
❛ YOU'RE JUST ONE, CLUMSY PHOTOGRAPHER, BUT I FIND IT TO BE ADORABLE ❜ ╔ started: july 29, 2018 ended: november...
292K 7K 74
in which you're a part of the stranger things universe:)