The Potions Master's Daughter...

pagesofmyheart

[Book Five] Jessica is shaping up to be the most powerful witch of the age, and it seems like everyone knows... Еще

The Potions Master's Daughter (Book Five)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 2

2.8K 120 19
pagesofmyheart

Hey guys sorry for the little bit of a wait, I've had prom stuff this past week and have been sooo busy I completely forgot, enjoy! :)

We sent sector one out then twenty minutes later the rest of us began to leave. The Mansion was roughly a two mile walk away from where we were situated. It took all of us 25 minutes to make it there, just in time to see the ending of sector one's accomplishments. I saw five of our men race out into the woods to the right of us, but if you weren't looking carefully it looked like twenty men. They were being chased by nearly a dozen wizards, but they had a good head start.

Good. It was working so far. They would run two miles to the portkey and it looked like they were going to make it. They had drawn a ton of fighters, with any luck there would barely be any left. They knew how how to use the forest to their advantage better than anyone else, it was going to be okay.

"Okay get the bombs going," commanded Blake.

Within minutes bombs were flying through the air towards the mansion. They went off with soft booms and I could see smoke rising. With my enhanced eyes from the Draca I was able to see several figures leaving the house. Fenrir with his werewolf senses saw the same thing becase he nodded to me, as if to say continue.

"Okay sectors two and three, go through the front and draw as much of the force as you can. You can retreat as much as you need, no use getting hurt. As soon as we have the two of htem they will retreat anyways," Draco said forcefully to the men standing in front of us.

"Those in sector four can follow the three of us to the back. Fenrir and I will be able to guide us through the smoke to the targets," I added.

With that everyone was on the move. Sector two and three moved forward first and drew the immediate threat of the gate guards away then we all ran past them towards the main lawn outside the mansion.

Fenrir was sniffing the air, "This way."

We followed him through the smoke until I was finally able to spot what he was looking at. Just as we had planned for, the two men had with them two other bigger men to protect them. These men were much more loyal than the rest of the fighters here, Draco and Blake were going to have to put on a real show to be able to beat them as planned.

Blake held a finger to his lips and signaled the other men with us to go around the back, cutting off any hope of retreat they had.

Once they were in position Draco, Blake and I stepped in front of them. Immediately their bodyguards stepped in front of them and fired at us. The three of us dueled them, with me just there to support them, and make sure nothing too terrible happened.

I was proud when Blake was able to disarm the guard he was fighting. With him and Draco both dueling the one guy, he stood no chance, and was soon on the floor next to his partner. The Snatchers and Fenrir crept up behind Rogers and Allen and knocked them over the head, rendering them unconscious.

It looked like we had actually done it. The fighters were fleeing, apparating to who knows where. The bodyguards were both still on the ground in front of us, we could probably just leave them here, we were only supposed to get the two men who were currently being thrown over the backs of two of the strongest Snatchers.

Blake, Draco and I stepped past the bodyguards and Blake smiled at the men in front of him, "Well let's get them back to camp then we can all be on our way to let the Dark Lord know that we've caught them."

Just as he said this one of the bodyguard's arms reached out and took out his leg. He fell to the ground. Well I guess this one hadn't been knocked out. My mind was working too fast, I wasn't able to think very well lately.

Blake was in a headlock in seconds and the man began to reach for his pocket, obviously for a knife. I pulled my own from my side and lunged for the man, pushing Blake to the side. Blake still got the end of the man's knife, and his clothes started to began saturated with blood.

The man next lunged at me but I sidestepped and plunged the knife into his side as he ran past. He collapsed to the ground while his blood began to pool around him.

Blake propped himself up on his side, "Oh Jessica, what have you done?"

I couldn't answer. I just stared at the man in front of me. He was dead, that much I was sure of. The knife had gone right through his heart, it would only take a few seconds for him to die form that sort of injury. I hadn't been thinking clearly enough to just use magic, and now this man was dead because of a Muggle knife, and it was because of me.

I turned to Draco who was staring at me in fright, "Are you alright?"

I shrugged, "Probably won't be the only person I kill during this war," I said apathetically, "I did what had to be done, I was't going to let him kill Blake."

Fenrir came over with a smile wide enough to show his unsually sharp incisors, "Wow Snape, good work. I have to tell you, I didn't think you had that in you. I'm proud."

The last thing I ever wanted was to do something that would make Fenrir Greyback proud. I couldn't think about it now though, I could deal with my actions later. Besides it wasn't as if anyone was going to tell me what I did was wrong, no one cared about this man, and he deserved what he got I thought bitterly glaring at him on the ground.

I went over to Blake and searched my mind for the spells to heal him. It took a bit longer than I would like to admit, though no one could tell. Within a few minutes he was able to stand up and the only thing that was left where the knife mark had been previously was a white scar.

"Thanks," he muttered, "For everything," he glanced down at the man lying dead at my feet.

I nodded, "Of course. Now it's time to go home, let's get back to camp."

Once we were back at headquarters the men began to celebrate with games and drinking, exchanging stories between themselves about what they had done. The men that had taken the portkey were back and they joined in the festivities. We had taken Rodgers and Allen to Fenrir's tent for now to keep them away from everyone, but they were no danger anymore, they were both still knocked out.

"Listen," I told the werewolf, "It's time for us to head out now. We've done what we were asked. You are to come with us to Malfoy Manor to tell the Dark Lord what has happened, then the three of us would really like to get home."

"Are you really going to make me leave in the middle of this glorious celebration?" he whined.

I glared at him, "Yes I am. You can come back to this as soon as you are done talking wtih him. He just needs a brief outline telling him that Draco and Blake have accomplished their objective, then we can tell him the rest."

He nodded, "Fine. I'll come with you, but it's only because I'm still impressed by your work today Snape. You're welcome back with us Snatchers whenever you'd like."

I took a look around, "I'm not sure I'll ever take you up on that offer, but I appreciate the sentiment all the same. Let's collect them and go."

As Fenrir went to get Rodgers and Allen the three of us went to get our bags. We hadn't exchanged any words since the mansion, and I wasn't looking forward to what they had to say about me killing that man. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I didn't care. He was asking for it I justified, he was trying to kill Blake. I just killed the killer.

I apparated everyone to Malfoy Manor as Blake and Draco took charge of levitating Rodger and Allen in.

When we knocked on the door Narcissa answered and gathered Draco into a hug, "My dear, you look awful. I'm sure we can get you cleaned up once you're done. He's in the back room. I'm so glad you're alright."

I could see a tear glistening in Draco's eyes, obvioulsy he was very overwhelmed to be home at last after such an ordeal, "Of course mother. I will be sure to come back to see you once we are done, but we want to let Mr. Greyback get back to his men as soon as possible."

"I'll begin making a good dinner for everyone then," she said and disappeared into the kitchen.

We walked to the back of the house, to the same meeting room we alwasy met with Voldemort in. He was already sitting at the table, stroking Nagini when we walked in.

"I was beginning to worry," he said with a small smile, "I'm glad you've proven me wrong. Let me see my presents."

Draco and Blake levitated the two men onto the table in front of him, "We were able to get both of them tonight."

Voldemort nodded, "Why don't you guys wait outside, make calls to your parents and bring them here while I speak with Fenrir a moment. Then we can discuss what will happen next and you can honor me with some more details of this past month."

I bowed a bit, "Thank you my Lord."

The three of us walked out and practicalyl ran into Lucius who looked at his son and said, "Good work. Go wash up before we all meet."

He extended his hand to me, "Thank you for helping him Jessica."

I gave him a wry smile, "Of course sir. Could I use your fireplace to go tell Severus I am back? The Dark Lord would like all of our families here after he's done talking with Fenrir."

"Go right ahead, and I'm sure you need the same Blake?"

Blake nodded and followed me into their living room and grabbed some Floo powder from beside the fireplace. It had been a while since I had bothered using Floo powder, but I was almost too weak to even apparate at this point. I let Blake go through first then stepped into the fireplace and said Spinner's End.

When I came through the fireplace there was no one there immediately so I began to walk to the kitchen where I was almost sure my father would be having dinner right now.

When I walked in he was wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt, "Wow glad to see I'm wearing off on you."

He looked up in pure surprise, "Jessica! You don't know how happy I am that you're back. Did you guys do it? Is everyone alright?"

I nodded and ran over to hug him, "Yeah we got both of them this afternoon. Everyone's fine, minor injuries at most."

"You look like crap," he commented.

"We all do, it's fine, it's all over. You have to come over, we are going to have a meeting. I'm going to go at least wash my face and put on clean clothes."

"Oh Jess," he murmered into my hair, "I love you."

"Love you too," I told him before scurrying down the hall into my room.

I put on a clean black robe, and then rumaged through my drawer until my hand hit what I needed. I had stashed some "pick-me-up" potions, and I figured I needed one now more than ever. I could make more of everything I needed tomorrow. Then I went down to the bathroom and rinsed my face. I put on a little bit of a glamour to make myself look better beofre I went back down the hall.

"Okay let's head back," I told him, "I don't want to keep him waiting."

We Flooed back to the Malfoy's. Right behind us came the Cox's, who actually smiled at me and Severus.

We got there just in time because Fenrir came into the room with a bit of a smug grin on his face, "Well it was a pleasure working with you three. Glad you were able to finally accomplish what you needed to. He's all yours now, I told him that you did very well."

I smiled at him and shook his hand, "Thanks Fenrir, we really appreciate all your help and direction."

He shook hands with Blake and Draco before giving a smile to the adults in the room, making them visibly uncomfortable. Then he left through the front door and the remaining people (less Narcissa) filed into the room he had just come from.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

92.4K 1.2K 25
Emexyinia Snape is the daughter of Severus Snape, and the girlfriend of Draco Malfoy. She is an extraordinarily powerful witch. Like her father, she...
137K 3.4K 21
The sixth year into the series of Pennelope and her adventures with the Golden Trio. Everything is different this year. The teachers, the enemies...
351K 8.7K 25
harry is now in his 5th year at Hogwarts, he has always thought that the potions Master was attractive this year Harry was more obsessed with him Wh...
950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE ❝Lucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...