Possession Of A Gangster

By mariabaileywat

WARNING: HIGHLY EXPLICIT NATURE //He approached me slowly, beginning to leisurely take of his belt. His body... More

Chapter 1- A Sharpe Interuption
Chapter 2- Sushi, Shopping, Stupidity
Chapter 3- A Saviours Redemption
Chapter 4- Confusing Seduction
Chapter 5- Coffee Conflict
Chapter 6- Sexual Pleasures
Chapter 7- Hurtful Desire
Chapter 8- Rip My Heart Out
Chapter 9- Tempting Truth
Chapter 10- Burning Seduction
Chapter 11- Pure Serenity
Chapter 12- Deceitful Danger
Chapter 13- What A Cold And Murderous Time
Chapter 14- Hospital Hospitality
Chapter 15- Drown Out My Memories
Chapter 16- Ravishing Revenge
Chapter 17- Double Date Dawg
Chapter 18- Natural Instinct
Chapter 19- The Box And The Test
Chapter 20- 'Mummy And Daddy'
Chapter 21- Forgive And Fuck
Chapter 22- Text Message
Chapter 23- Run Away
Chapter 24- Ultra-Sound, Ultra-Happy
Chapter 25- Coffee Spills
A/N
Chapter 26- Luciano Genovese
Chapter 27- The Mafias Game
Chapter 28- Shot Down By The Boss
Chapter 29- Naughty In The Airport
Chapter 30- Cold Car Ride
Chapter 31- Red Dress
Chapter 33- There Is No Innocence Here
Chapter 34- No Longer Mine
A/N- Chapter 1 Of The Sequel!
Announcement

Chapter 32- Adults Dont Cry

7K 219 6
By mariabaileywat

Six men stood directly in front of us, guns at the ready. Damon didn't falter, he was stood tall, glare in his eyes and a gun in each hand. Luciano stared at the guns with an amused face, almost as if this was a game to him. "Put them down, boy- unless you both want to die right now." The way he spat out the word boy, as if Damon was some reckless teen holding his first gun, resulted in Damons frame tensing beneath my hands. He was angry. "No." Damon gritted, taking off the safety of his gun. I gripped on to his back harder, trusting in him to do the smart thing.

"They will shoot you down in seconds." Damon lifted his head further. "I don't give a fuck." His words were spat out, he truly didn't give a fuck if he was killed. Tears threatened to fall, Damon was willing to die for me, I believed that entirely, but he didn't have to. He shouldn't have to! "No." I whimpered behind him. He ignored me.

The bastard in front of us cocked his head slightly to the side, leaning gently so that I was in his line of sight. My dangerous glare didn't effect him, in fact, he smirked. "And then there will be no one to protect sweet Saige here, she will be raped by my men, then sold to the highest bidder, if you shoot me, you send her to a life of torture." He stated darkly, his Italian accent accentuating his words. I felt sick, sick that something like that could so easily run of his tongue.

Quickly, I stood further out so that I was no longer hidden by Damons large physique and instead, stood straight before Luciano himself. He lays threats like this because I'm a woman, I'm expected to be weak for this sort of shit. I would rather die then show the coward my fear. Damon gripped my arm, attempting to pull me back but I pushed him off, surprising everyone with my sudden strength.

"What do you want Luciano?" I spat out the words with such disgust, such loathing. He chuckled, looking me up and down with his tongue at his lips. "Sbalorditivo. Sai cosa voglio." He narrowed his eyes to me. Damon glared at the man, he spoke Italian, he knew the words being said. Luciano did not know this.

<Stunning. You know what I want.>

"Non mi ucciderai. Mi lasci sfuggire. Così ripeto la mia domanda. Che cazzo vuoi?" My voice was dangerously low, threatening even. Damon gripped my arm once more, attempting to force me back, but I simply turned to him and raised my eyebrows. I can handle this. Damon clenched his jaw several times, before refocusing on the men in front, guns pointing strongly.

<You won't kill me. You let me escape, so. I will repeat my question. What the fuck do you want?>

Lucianos laugh was that of the devils, clapping his hands as he tipped his head back. I readjusted my stance, standing tall. "Such fire!" He hooted. "Cut this fucking bullshit Luciano!" I jumped as Damon roared, his built up anger having risen phenomenally high, he usually was so calm in these situations.

Luciano stopped, lowered his gun from Damons face, his expression terribly cold. The gun in Damons left hand however, remained rooted towards his skull, perfectly pointed towards the thick bone.

And then? He spat. Luciano genuinely spat on Damons shoe before turning to point his gun at me. My gasp broke the cool silence, it wasn't common tradition to have a gun pointed in your face, so I guess you can say I was more than alarmed.

My breaths increased. Damon moved to shield me but all men behind Luciano released the safety on each gun, pointing them furiously towards Damon. "Move and you are dead." Lucianos phrase was aimed at Damon, yet his eyes remained on mine. Damon halted, growling due to the feeling of helplessness. "Damon." I warned and he slightly relaxed. He was intelligent, he knew now that shooting in this moment of time would get us both killed. He wasn't reckless. "Good girl." Luciano whispered in my ear and I cringed. His gun curled up my neck, driving into the flesh at the same time as his lips kissed along my jaw.

I closed my eyes in disgust and fear, a few tears leaking. One tiny movement from either me or Damon and the gun would send a bullet right through my throat, killing me instantly. We both knew this. "I swear to god let go of her now. Kill me, fucking kill me, I have far more enemies that would pay you. Fucking let go of her now." Damon begged, his voice growing increasingly loud with every word. He didn't move a single step. His body was shaking violently, the fear of loosing me clear in his eyes.

The cold atmosphere of the lift was disturbed by an innocent by-stander exiting his hotel room in a confused manner. "What the fuck?" Perhaps this man could be our saviour, maybe the police could be called and at last we could escape this vicious scenario. I wish I could say that's what happened, but it didn't. Rolling his eyes before ripping his mouth from my jaw, Luciano turned and shot the man, his bullet ripping through the innocents heart. I rose my hands to my mouth, frantically whimpering at the fact that he had so easily killed a man.

Crimson painted the otherwise perfectly clean walls, dripping down on to the unfortunate corpse below, his previous words fading to dust. Luciano returned his gaze to me, his eyes softened before his crooked finger reached my cheek, wiping away a single tear with such care, as if it was a diamond on Galileo's finest sculpture.

"You make me sick." My chest rose and fell drastically, I bit back my tears harshly.

"Take them." His tone almost seemed bored, as if he was bored of this game of his. "Oh, and Saige will be exiting in my vehicle." He finished, before turning and leaving the elevator, as if nothing were amiss, as if this was his normality. I didn't doubt that it was.

"To hell she fucking will!" Damon shouted, sending shots spiralling in Lucianos direction, but he was already gone.

Without warning the men swarmed us, beating Damon down with guns, smacking the machinery against his skull. He fought for a lengthened amount of time, impressively flooring man after man, shouting my name desperately. But the men continued to hammer away at him, and soon he collapsed in a heap of blood, his face swollen, already harshly bruised.

I screamed, attempting to pry them off of him, but my attempts were only met with a harsh slap to my cheek before a black sack was thrown over my head, blinding my completely. I was restrained, fighting against their grip. From what I could hear and feel, the elevator door had closed and we were on quick descend to the ground floor. "Damon! Damon!" I begged for a response, only to feel the all too familiar sensation of cold metal against my skin.

A gun.

My back arched forward as the barrel ploughed into my spine, causing me to wince out in pain. "Shut the fuck up." A child of the devil replied. Multiple thoughts raced through my mind. I began sobbing hysterically as I was pushed in front of the figure behind me, forced to walk unknowingly. Gun shots spiralled around me, screams, shouts. They were shooting out the open lobby. I screamed, throwing my body in several directions, desperate to escape their wicked clutch against my limbs. More gunshots, more screams, shouts. Death surrounded me yet I couldn't do anything, I couldn't help, I couldn't see. All I could do was trash until once more I was beaten down by a harsh blow. Dragged like a sack of nothing against the carpet.

I'm going to die. They're going to murder me. My child. Damon. We're going to die. Begging with all I had in my, I began thrashing once more. The sack was restricting my intakes of breath, I couldn't breath and the heat within the fabric increased dangerously high.

To my disgust, I was slung over the shoulder of my capture before hauled in to, what I assumed, a vehicle. My eyes returned to watered slits as the sack was ruthlessly ripped from my head. Physical and mental pain engulfed me, the sobs returned. I turned my head swiftly to see Luciano to the right of me. "Please stop this, please don't, where's Damon? Where the fuck is Damon?" I began frantically screaming, not giving a fuck about my pride as a panic attack was taking over.

Luciano looked at me, and I stopped. I held my breath. His expression... it almost seemed guilty, saddened by my state; something I had never expected. My thumbs slid across my eyes, swiftly removing the tears. "Please." I whispered.

Unfortunately, the facial expression disintegrated. "Enough!" He snapped. The devil had once more taken over. The car started, aiding me in my attempts to remove the restraints against my hands. The devil had returned.

But I had seen something I hadn't expected...emotion. This man wasn't an all hating robot, he had a shred of sympathy, a hint of empathy hidden behind the brick wall he was so strict in putting up. And I could use that to my advantage, maybe I could escape this shit.

Maybe we could survive this.

*******
VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
1.7K 98 10
OUT OF MY REACH Liam I grab Aaliana's neck and push her against the wall. "Don't play your fucking games with me. It won't work", I lean in closer...
54.1K 812 9
𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 "You have beautiful thongs but they are just the obstacle between us so let me tear it apart." He said with his mesmerizing dark green...
789K 31.7K 61
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...