Chasing Lost Love (Sequel to...

Від Bts-trash40

In a world of amnesia you forget certain people, events, and even yourself. A part of you dies. That's exactl... Більше

Chapter 1: I Miss you
Chapter 2: Loneliness
Chapter 3: I'm in Love
Chapter 4: Confused
Chapter 5: Abandoned
Chapter 6: Moving
Chapter 7: So it Begins
Chapter 8: How it All Started
Chapter 9: Battle within
Chapter 10: Can I Trust You
Chapter 12: A Day Out
Chapter 13: Reaching
Chapter 14: Lessons
Chapter 15: Run
Chapter 16: Coming For You
Chapter 17: On a Hunt
Chapter 18: Sleepless Nights
Chapter 19: A True Battle
Chapter 20: The Final Chapter

Chapter 11: Renewing

28 1 43
Від Bts-trash40

A/N: Thank you for your patience, I know I haven't updated this book in a while, but here's another chapter. This chapter is semi-edited. As always, happyreading lovelies 😁😁

3rd Person's Pov

Henry sat on front of the black haired male, cleaning away at the cuts that were on his pale skin. The said boy winced and hissed at the stinging sensation on his cuts. He knew he deserved everything that was dished out to him. He knew he was the one at fault. He knew all of this was because of him.

In the other room, Marissa's head was laid on Jin's lap. She was now showered and refreshed with a small smile on her face.

Part of her was happy that Min Yoongi had actually remembered who she was, but part of her was also angry. All of what she had been through was for nothing. Her depression, her raising her son by herself, her having to fight to get by as a single mother, and her not being able to love anyone else because one person had held her heart.

To say she was disappointed would be an understatement. She didn't want to see his face right now. She didn't want to be around him. She was so pissed that her life was spiraling downwards because one man decided to trick her, he decided to lie to her.

She feels betrayed, lied to, and the worse of all, abandoned. The feeling of abandonment creeps it's way into her heart. She had never felt this feeling before, and she desperately wants it to go away. She doesn't want anything to do with it anymore.

"What's on your mind princess," Jin whispers when he notices the distress on her beautiful features. He lovingly ran his fingers through her long, wet curly hair. She closed her eyes loosely as she reveled in the feeling of his fingers in her hair.

If people didn't know that Jin was gay and married to Henry, they'd think that Marissa and Jin would be a couple. The way they look to one another and support the other really seemed like they really were a couple.

"Just why would he do it this way? Why would he lie about not remembering me? Why would he allow me to struggle to keep an apartment running while supporting my son? Just why," Marissa voice her concerns. They are finally out in the open, no more hidden feelings. She said it just how she wanted, but now she wants answers. She wants that closure that she's desperately grasping for like a kid would for a jar of cookies that was out of their reach.

Jin pulls her into his lap as he hugs her tightly, kissing the top of her head. This time, he didn't know what to say to calm her doubts. He was wondering the same things. He was in the same boat as the broken, fragile girl on his lap. He wanted nothing more than to give her a peace of mind, but he didn't know how to.

"I don't have the answers you're  looking for. I wish I did so I could end your internal strife and suffering. Your demeanor has changed immensely since you found out the truth," Jin states his opinion. He looks into the girl's eyes, his own reflecting her sadness.

His heart was breaking at the sight of her tears forming, light sniffling and whimpers could be heard emitting from her. Marissa was officially broken and there may not be a way to renew her, at least, that's the way she feels.

"You need to confront him at least. Talk to him and air your concerns, your feelings, and what you want from him. I already beat the shit out of him, and if he dares upset you even more I will be sure to have a grave ready for him," Jin states. The girl in his lap giggles through her tears at his words, earning a cheeky smile from the boy in front of her. He cupped her cheeks gently in his hands, wiping away her falling tears with the pads of his thumbs while smiling at her in the most sincere and gentle way possible.

Little did they know, Yoongi had overheard it all. He didn't know how to fix his wrongdoings, but he at least wanted to try. He needed to fix this. He's the one who caused her brokenness. It's his fault. The girl in the room is literally shattered because he was an idiot and went to protect her the wrong way. No amount of sorrys could fix this, he knew that, but he was going to figure something out.

He just needs an answer to one thing, how is she so beautiful when she's crying? She's slowly destroying him, all of his thoughts are of her. He just wants to love her, dote on her, and let her know just how much she means to him. He destroyed the beautiful love they once shared. That same love that so many people say they want, and these two had that. He wants that back, yet it just may be too late.

Is there any possible way to get it back? Can he redeem her love? Can he make her love him the way she used to? He doesn't know this himself, but he's not going to give up. He's going to try his hardest to regain what he once lost. He's determined to chase after this lost love.

On the other side of town you have two young men standing side by side. One of them had his leg propped against the brick wall of an alleyway with a cigarette loosely hanging from his mouth.

The other was just staring at the taller male, his body leaning against the brick wall with his arms folded across his chest.

"What are we going to do about this," the shortest male questions as he pulls out a photo of the taller male talking with Yoongi in the woods.

The purple haired male takes the photo, sighing loudly. He knew he was going to get caught, he just didn't think it'd be so soon. It's a good thing he was so good at lying if need be.

"I have a plan," the male sighs out, taking the cigarette from his mouth. He turns his head to face the shorter male. They are in this together. Whatever happens to one will happen to the other, this is what they had vowed to one another since the beginning. They promised the other that no matter what happens, they'll take the same punishments if the other messed up in a situation with their "boss".

"Which is what exactly Namjoon? How are you expected to get out of this one?" You can hear more of the concern lacing his voice instead of a scolding, which made the taller male smile slightly. Even in a situation such as this, the shorter male was still worried about the taller male.

"It's a good thing I'm good at lying, huh?" His own answer made him smile even wider. He knew exactly what he was going to say to that monster.

"What are you planning Joonie?"

"I'm going to say it was a friendly interrogation to find out where Marissa is, because at this point she's not at her apartment anymore. I went there the other day to check, it's empty."

"You really think he's going to believe that it was a friendly interrogation? The guy isn't an idiot Namjoon, and at this moment in time, you are." The shorter male was worried for his friend, he didn't want to see Namjoon getting tortured. If that happened, he would die with Namjoon, he won't let the taller male die alone.

"Just know that I'll follow you wherever it is you may end up," the shorter male whispers out.

The taller boy turns his head to look straight ahead of him when those words escaped the blonde boy. He places the cigarette between his plump lips again, taking a long drag of the cancer stick, blowing out the smoke when he removes it from his lips.

Hoseok wanted to try smoking as well, but Namjoon wouldn't let him start. It's a habit he didn't want the blonde to have. It wasn't for him, he wanted the boy to be as healthy as he could possibly be.

"We should get going, Jonghyun is most likely waiting for us," Hoseok finally speaks up after a moment of silence.

Namjoon nods his head in agreement, letting his cigarette fall to the ground before stomping it out. Both males make their way back to the hideout that Jonghyun is located at. They both held each other's hand unconsciously, not realizing that they were until they walked into the crumbling building.

They quickly let go of each other, slowly making their way down the musky halls. This place always gave them the chills, and they try to avoid it as much as possible.

When they entered the designated room, they stood at the doorway until they were ushered to sit down by the male at the desk. His piercing gaze was hard yet cold. If looks could kill, they'd both be dead right now.

"How are my favorite boys," the male starts off. The tone of his voice didn't sit right with Namjoon. You could tell that the male in front of the two was not happy, which is bad news for the two males.

"Very well sir," Hoseok replies. Jonghyun's eyes flickered from Namjoon to Hoseok, then back to Namjoon.

Namjoon's breath hitched. He knew where this was going already. His palms started to sweat a little. In the back of his mind, Hoseok's warning rang loud and clear. The nervous boy hopes that Jonghyun will believe him.

Jonghyun wasted no more time, sliding a picture in front of Namjoon. It was the same exact picture that Hoseok has shown him.

"I have you two followed for a reason. Do you know why that is," Jonghyun darkly whispers. Namjoon couldn't form any words. He was frozen. He couldn't move. When Jonghyun is angry, he becomes worse than the devil himself.

"I take that as a no," Jonghyun continues when Namjoon nor Hoseok answers his question. "That's to make sure you both don't do anything stupid. So, I need an explanation as to why you're talking casually to my enemy. I'll give you one chance." Jonghyun leans back in his chair, staring intensely at the male in question.

Namjoon quickly looks at Hoseok, then back at Jonghyun.  "I only did it to get him to trust me a bit. I'm using the saying, keep your friends closer, but enemies closer. This could be applied here," Namjoon manages to get out. Jonghyun stares at him with a more clouded look in his eyes. Jonghyun looked to be a bit more than just in a bad mood. That's the look in his eyes when he's ready to kill someone for trampling in his presence, and right now the male sitting in front of them had zero patience for lies and nonsense.

"And why would one of my best men need to do that?" The tone the interrogating male used was a sarcastic one.

"Because, I went to go check Marissa's apartment the other day only to come to a discovery," Namjoon defends himself.

This answer seemed to intrigue the scary boss. His eyes lightened up a bit, not much, but they still lightened up. The male leans forward once again, resting his arms on the table, ushering for the purple haired male to continue.

"Marissa was no longer an occupant there. The apartment was completely emptied. There's only one person who would know her whereabouts, and it's that male in that photo right there."

"Are you 100% positive that she's no longer a resident at that apartment?"

"Yes, I have pictures to prove it."

Namjoon pulls out some photos of the empty space. Jonghyun studied each one closely, nodding his head slightly. He was still unsure of the purple hair male's explanation, but he'll accept it for now. He'll let these two slide, as long as they get him the one he wants in the end. If they fail to do so, they'll die alongside the blonde female.

"I'll believe you for now. Very well, continue to make Yoongi believe you. Befriend him, get close to him, and find out where the girl is. Once you pinpoint her exact location, I expect you to tell me. If you fail to do so, you can say goodbye not only to your lives, but also your daughter's and your lover's," He warns both males.

They gulp loudly, nodding their heads vigorously at the warning that was handed to them. Without any other words exchanged, he ushers them away. Both males nervously stand up, briskly walking away.

They no longer wanted to be in the presence of that man. They knew his threats never go unanswered. Once they were outside, they both released a shaky breath.

"You're so lucky he believed you," the shorter male hisses out. He could've sworn that he saw his own life pass before his very own eyes.

"Let's not talk about this ever again," Namjoon says. They both make a silent agreement.

Going back to the house, Yoongi is still contemplating on what he should do. Marissa is still sobbing into Jin's shoulder as Jin pets her hair in a comforting manner. Henry just observes the situation silently, wishing there was something more he could do for everyone.

Henry feels like a bystander in this situation, and he wants to reach his hand out to help both parties in this situation. He knows that he can't, that it has to be done by the two who are in this heartwrenching time.

Everyone just wants to go back to how they all once were, happy and carefree while enjoying each other's presence.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.1K 566 45
After getting terribly sick at age of 5 she became permanently deaf. She gets bullied and beat up everyday. She needs someone to come and take her ha...
17.2K 506 20
There was a man who was living in a world of darkness, he could rule his country and his people but he could not rule his life the way he wanted, he...
52 1 8
A young woman named Namra who lost her memory..will she be able to regain it ? Will she be able to get back to her home ? To the place she belongs...
146 10 5
Heaven's passed loved ones waited for her on the other side patiently, but she couldn't join them until she helped her crush Yoongi out. She had love...