The Life I Never EXPECTED.

By Its_CiiCii

ⓒ Copy Right 2013 All Rights Reserved Ciara Thomas wasn't the type of girl that was after boys. She never h... More

The Life I Never EXPECTED.
How it all begins.
Shocked...
The Best Day
The day after
Discussion...
Its official
Just a day
Getting to business
The Issue I
The Issue II
Come Up Missing I
Come Up Missing II
The Talk
Christmas Day I
Christmas Day II
Christmas Day III
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Christmas Day IV
The Phone Call
You Give Me Butterflies
HEY GUYS‼️

The Phone Call II

6.6K 201 12
By Its_CiiCii

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

:.:.:.:..:.:.:.:

CIARA P.O.V

"N-Nicole" After he said that I just broke down in tears.

"What do you mean she's gone ?" said

"She was leaving from picking up khari but somebody pulled behind the car & blocked Her in. Before she can even get in the car they started shooting. Khari practically saw his mother get killed." he said.

I Can't believe they killed my cousin. She was suppose to come to my game. Her & Jada were like bestfriends more than sisters. I was suppose to see her Christmas but she couldn't make it now she can't even make it to my game. Wait did anybody tell Jada What happen ?

"Did anybody tell Jada yet ?"

"No but Auntie want you there when she tell her. So tell Ant to drop you off at Auntie house."

Me & Ant sat in silence for ten minutes. He just held me while I cried & explained What happened.

3:00 p.m.

Everybody been act jada house for the past two hours waiting on her to get here so we can let her know What happen. Everybody was to deep in their thoughts to notice that she walked.

"What happened ? why is all Y'all here ?"

She said looking confuse.

"Baby sit down for me please" Aunt Jane said in a soft tone.

"OK..... why" Java said sitting down.

"Nicole was-" before she can finish khari came running out the room.

"Auntie jj" he said smiling.

"My baby....I missed you " she said kissing all over him.

"I miss you too...." he said kissing all over her. "Grandma is mom coming back ?" he said turning around looking at her. After he said that I started let some teats go.

"What is he talking bout? where's Nicole?" she said .

"No baby she's not coming back-"  she couldn't even finish because she broke down in tears.

"Where is Nicole" Jada said with tears in her eyes. "Cici where's Nicole?".

Grabbing khari I gave him to my mom to hold him. "She was leaving from picking up khari but somebody pulled behind the car & blocked Her in. Before she can even get in the car they started shooting. Khari seen everything but he doesn't even know What's really going on "

"NOOOOOOO !!!" she screamed & cried.

"Jada..... calm down" she was gasping for air.

"Ciara take her outside please" my mom said taking khari in the room.

30 Minutes Later

Jada was sitting in the passenger seat still cry but not as hard as before. Ant came out the door with steven trailing behind him. Chelsea was on her way over here.

"How she feeling" Ant said whispering in my ear while hugging me from the back.

"She say she's fine but only time will tell." I said shrugging my shoulder's..

Steven went to go see if he can get her to talk. I hate seeing my girl like this, she's always smiling & laughing. I can only tell What's she's going because if something was to ever happen to Steven God knows what I will do.

"babygirl your ok? " Steven said bending down infront of her.

"Yea I just can't believe she's gone." she said letting a few tears drop.

Steven wiped them away with thumb "It's gonna be ok. We're going to find out who did this. Cuz stop crying we all know Nicole wouldn't want to see you this way."

She just nodded her head for her response. Chelsea pulled up & went to Steven. Walking towards us Steven came up to Ant.

ANTHONY P.O.V

This shit crazy what They did. I already know who had something to do with this Robert & Michael they dumb asses. Jack gone be mad when he find out about this. He already been telling me to put him on the team but I kept telling him not yet but now he really gone wanna be on the. team. Khari don't have a mother anymore because of this dumb ass war. They been trying to hurt people that's close to me ever Since I was 18 & this time they really fucked up. Steven came walking towards me I already know what this about.

"Let me Talk to for a minute." I gave him a head nod & started walking towards his car.

"You think them niggas had something to do with this?"

"Who else would it be? They know jack was her babydaddy & the gone keep trying to kill people who's close to me. Robert gone keep coming back harder until he tries to take somebody very close to me such as my momma, my daddy, or even Ciara & Chelsea. I can't let that shit happen." After I said that this Nigga just looked at me like I'm a ghost.

"Why you looking at me like that Nigga"

"You just called him your father." Steven said smirking.

"Oh" That was all I can say. I didn't even notice It.

"Yea. Anyways we gotta get them Nigga before THEY get us."

"Meet me at the trap in 30 minutes." I just nodded my head & went back over to the truck.

I don't believe these niggas took it that far by killing a female. I rather them kill Jack than Nicole. Even though I wish nobody wouldn't have died. Now khari got to group up without a mother. This shit getting old & now it's time to get this settled and Done with.

These niggas really bout to bring Ant out. I been trying to stay lowkey so I wouldn't be a war but somebody gone have to die & That's a promise.

Walking back over to Ciara, "I'm funna head to the trap. You gone stay here or coming with me ?"

"We coming with you" she said going inside to tell Everybody goodbye. So I took that as the time to talk to jada.

"Don't worry sis. We gone find who this to her. Stop crying I don't like seeing you like this." I said to her wiping her Tears away with my thumb. She didn't even respond she took her tissue & wiped the rest of the Tears away. "Do I need to Call twin & tell him to give dick in order for you to stop crying." I said smirking at her.

Smiling & pushing me out her face. "Leave me alone Anthony."

Walking to the driver side I got in waiting on this lil Jamaican to hurry ass up. I plugged up my phone to my aux cord. Ciara finally had got her ass in the car. Chelsea & Ant left already, put my car in reverse I pulled out the drive way. I hit play on my playlist & my song came on.

" Where's molly? looking for her, I need to find molly I said im looking for her turn on the lights..Golden one they say im the chosen

They say they like it when I roll up, cause I be pulling up in foreigns man

I don't smoke but I might roll one

Big 380 yeah I tote one, might blow one

They like just what I do, they like the way I move

She said lil Kodak I ain't never seen nobody so smooth and they ain't never done it like you... yeah

I love it when this roley on my wrist, so much diamonds I can't tell what time it is..Im so cool!

I said I hate being sober man! what you on? im on two.. how bout you?

Don't say you shoulda did you coulda did! (chosen one) don't say you shoulda did you coulda did cause truth is you wouldna did nothing

I was on that E&J Brandy, now im sipping on Bubbly

I go hard for my team, I put molly in my lean so now I sing!

I put my heart in these beats I talk to God Im on my knees, watch me while I run these streets protect me

My homies snitched on me cause Im seeing bout 23 and I ain't 23, now I see em with my enemy

Turn on the lights cause I'm looking for Molly...Molly, Golden one they say Im the chosen one

They thought it was over oh naw it ain't over, ima park that rover that two door rover

Ima ride that muhfucka like a stoley back to da noya! im gone call up my lil soulja

Ima pop that bitch from the ugly corner

........in the fast line say slow down for you wreck Im gone bend the corners and im gone make a mess, ima bend the corner and im gone make you sweat

Say im riding in a spear, ima hit that dice then throw them licks and im gone disappear

Put the rocks all on my ears, watch them cry them tears when I switch them gears

Kodak im here, this molly at my door, yeah I love her but I still don't love no ho

Oooh I seen that bitch before seen that girl on fire so I stop drop and roll

I... don't like to watch her go so I chase her with them blacks and then I flow

Ooooh my high just almost blowed.. eenie miny Moe I just caught her by her toe

My trues low my shirt off my chain on.. I don't save these hoes nigga I ain't got no cape on

She said oooh lil Kodak you my man, im just a kid so how can I be yo man.

 I think I found Molly, So turn off the lights cause I found her, The golden one they say im the chosen one " I rapped the whole song While I got i-95 heading North to go to Pompano. Ciara was nodding her head while singing the song. Jada was just in the back looking out the window.

"Babe?" I said trying to get her attention.

"Yes Anthony" she said.

"Roll me up one" I said focusing on the road. Yes I taught my baby How to roll a blunt & smoke but she doesn't smoke like I smoke it's every blue moon. She says it slows her down in volleyball. Look at her out my corner eye she was crushing the weed up. She was Done rolling less than 5minutes. Taking the fat blunt to her mouth she lit it with the lighter inhaling it. She then passed it to me.

inhaling in the smoke "Damn ma you learning. This shit tight as fuck." I said exhaling the smoke.

"Leaned from the best" she said smiling. I inhaled one more time then passing it to Jada. I always knew her ass was a lowkey smoker.

4:45 p.m.

We were pulling into the drive way of the trap. Ciara & Jada was dead ass high.  So soon as we walked inside they ugly ass went straight to the kitchen. I just shook my head & laugh. I walked down to the office.

"Can Y'all ugly ass get a room." I said Walking in on Steven & Chelsea having a full Make out session.

"Fuck you & shut up" Anthony said laughing.

"You talk to Jack yet?" I said.

"Yea. I told him everything. He just sat & cried on the phone. Bruh took it harder than I thought. He says she was on her way to bring Khari to him but she Never came & he was wondering why." he says

"Damn this shit crazy. I really want they head. They been getting away with to much shit. It's time to go to war with them bitches.!" I said raising my voice

"Alright.... Alright.... Calm yo crazy ass down." Steven nappy head ass said. Ciara & Chelsea came Walking in the door with a whole bunch of snacks eating & shit.

"The fuck Y'all so damn hungry for? Yall ass high? " He said chuckling.

"Duhhhh bitch" Ciara said stuffing her face with a hot sausage. She came & sat on my lap.

"A damn shame. When Y'all Game is again? " Steven said shaking his head.

"Friday" Lauren said Walking in the door with the twins behind her

"My niggas What's Hannin" Derrick dumb ass say as he goes over to Jada. I guess he noticed she wasnt acting her normal self. So he took her out side.

"Wassupp Lil Haitians" Eric said dapping Everybody.

"Bitch you & yo brother the only Haitian in here" I said laughing.

"Shut up. What's wrong with sis?" He said referring to Jada.

"They killed Nicole today." He just looked at us like this shit was unrealistic.

"The fuck. Fareal. I know them Nigga ain't scoop that low. That shit just pissed me off" He said getting pissed off.  One thing bout the twins when it's time to go to war them niggas be ready.

9:00 p.m.

I was now home in my bed after a long depressing. Me & my baby was just laying in the bed watching tv but she kept dozing off on me.

"WAKE up" I said shaking her.

"Bae I'm tired I just wanna sleep" she said dozing back off.

"If you fall asleep again. You not gone like it " I said shaking her extra hard. I'm finally trying to spend time with her & her ass wanna fall asleep & shit. I heard her snoring so I politely pulled the covers back. She was only sleeping with her boyshorts & Bra on.

Pulling her boy shorts down I spreaded her legs & Started massaging her clit with my finger. She let a small moan out in her sleep. Licking my finger position it at her core I slid it in slowly. Pushing my finger in & out. Her moans became more louder. So I took that as the chance of connecting mouth with her clit.

"Ahhhhh.... Bae.. " she said starting to Wake up fully. Sucking, Licking, Slurping, & fingering her wanting her to come. I picked up my speed fingering her.

"Cum for me ma" I whispered to Her.

"Ahhhhh Fuck" she screams & released her juices all over sheets. I kisses her passionately.

"Now you can go to sleep. Goodnight." I said Walking to the bathroom to wash my face. She just rolled over went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 53 30
Ciara Welsh is your average teenager but with one exception she lives on her own, her parents got divorced so they split up and she's on her own but...
33 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
26.6K 1.1K 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 - a boy in a throuple relationship hides a secret from his lovers for a girl on onlyfans. Do they found out?
137K 5K 28
[Completed] When Leo Salvara wanted to see what else is out there for him. He wanted escape the confines of his home, his family and the decisions th...