There's only one of you

By NotASocialCasualty

He flies. I fall. He smiles and I can't resist it. I'm so lost. He sees me. I fall. He's so... More

Synopsis
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
EPILOGUE: To the one I love

15

1.3K 43 12
By NotASocialCasualty

«Now you're standing there, right in front of me. I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe.» – Don't let me go. Harry Styles.

I tried my best to show him what I was made of, and I failed. I fell. I made a mess of my program.

And Yuzuru. He was the King.

"You did it, Shoma"

I did not. I medaled only because of everyone's mistakes. Not because I was good.

"So I believe you owe me something."

"But Sota-"

Sota shrugged, a smirk on his face.

"Promises, promises, my friend. Be careful when you make them."

I sighed. But he was right. The thing was, every time I saw Yuzuru, I remembered how pissed he was last time we talked. And I was so scared of him looking at me that way again.

I love you.

How was I supposed to say that?

You mean the world to me.

If he was looking into my eyes, how could I say the words?

I'm so in love with you.

"Hey, hold the bouquet this way."

I frowned. And I did something horrible. I intertwined our arms, confusing completely what he meant.

"No, no" he chuckled. "Were not marrying here"

I blushed. In front of everyone, standing in the podium.

Wait a second.

I gazed at him and he was laughing at my clumsiness.

'Here'? What?

And I smiled too. Embarrassed, happy, glad to see he was not angry anymore. And when no one watched, he hugged me. And I was in heaven.

"Congratulations, Sho-chan."

I smiled to his jacket.

"Congrats, king. You were amazing."

He laughed in my ear, his voice so low it made my stomach feel weird.

"Yuzu, I need to tell you something."

He pulled away and there we were. That was it.

"Yeah?"

"I... I think I'm in love. "

*****

N/A: I'm planning to make this story short. So about 30 chapters, happy half of the book :) 

- H. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.2K 29
"Dear Yuzuru" That's how you start every letter off. He's been your best friend for 10 years. Even after leaving him, fate brought you two together a...
15.1K 790 11
COMPLETED - OLD yandere!!bokuto//shoyo ===== "I gotta have him! He's so perfect! I love him! I love him!" The way his body reacts, the way his heart...
41.5K 1K 29
I follow him everywhere. I tell him anything. Even, I make him my first love. But he just leave like nothing. I became alone. I became the...
19.3K 331 16
"why does this only happen to me, when everyone else is happy?" He questioned himself He was heartbroken once again, he fell in love twice and with t...