The Daughter of A Rapper & A...

By TammyHicks

Dominique's father is the famous rapper and drug dealer, 2 chainz, but now that she's rolling with him, she f... More

The Daughter of A Rapper & A Drug Dealer
Leaving So Soon
Today is Leaving Day...
Now That You're Gone
What Happened?
Not Here
Need more
Looking For Myself
Why Are You Following Me?!
Hell On Earth
Waking Up To See Different
Down Undercover
A Bad Day Always Turn Brighter
Like What.?
Omg... A... A Dog.?
Time to Initiate & Negotiate Pt. 1
Time To Initiate & Negotiate Pt. 2
In Trouble...
Jumped
Set Up
To My Readers, Please Read.!!!
Girls Meet Boys
The Cookout Pt. 1
The Cookout Pt. 2
At the Hospital
Say What.?!
An announcement to my readersz
Moving Out and Moving In
At the hospital Again for a surprise
Is there something wrong.?
Feds Watching
Note to my Readers
My Sentence Day
Make It Home
When I'm Gone
It's So Hard to Say Goodbye
My First Time... :)
Baby.?!
The last time
Whats This About??
Okay I need to Know Something...
The Baby's Coming!!!
I Need You
Ebony?? / Coming Home
Dont Leave Pt. 1
Don't Leave Me Pt. 2
Something to Say. (Not a chapter)
Get Her Back
Starting Trouble
Date Night
My New Project

No Love, No Trust

539 11 2
By TammyHicks

*Ebony's POV*

I watched as my sister was being resuscitated in the back of the ambulance. I turned back around to see Roc holding his broken nose. I wish his nose wasn't broken so I can kick him right in it. I walked over to him furiously.

Ebony: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?! HUH?! YOU AIN'T SHIT, YOU KNOW THAT?!?!

Mr. T: Ebony calm down *grabs me by the shoulders* and Roc .... stay tf away from my daughter. Ebony is right, you ain't shit. Stay the fuck away from Dominique, stay the fuck away from Nick, and stay the fuck away from Courtney. If I EVER catch yo ass near them, Imma clean ya damn meat off your bones, you understand nigga?

Roc: ... yes sir *holding his nose*

I watched as Mr. T walked away. I turned back to look at Roc. He looked so useless. All of the boys did. See this is why I wasn't with Ray for a long time. I was better off by myself with my Tyson anyways. I looked at Ray and went the other way. I needed to pick up Tyson from the babysitters.

*Kiara's POV*

Prince: baby please let me explain!

Kiara: Jacob why?! Why?!

Prince: baby I can ex- (GCO)

I slapped him across the face.

Prince: *looks back at me* baby I'm trying to be ni- (GCO)

Kiara: GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!

I ran to Leah to see if she was okay. Her nerves were so bad, she was crying and throwing up all over the place. I felt bad because Prod doesn't know that she's carrying his child. He doesn't even know that she could even have babies. I remember that day when we went to the doctor's office because she had experiencing cramps.

*FLASHBACK BEGINS - 2 months ago*

I received a text from Leah early this morning that she was having bad cramps. She thought she was on her period because she bled a little bit, but by the way she sounded I suggested that she go to her primary doctor.

~Text from Leah~ [L= Leah, K=Kiara]

L: KiKi, my cramps are hurting me so badly. I've been taking my Aleve.

K: do u think u startin'?

L: nah.. well @least idk... but I already was bleeding.

L: I've been bleeding for 3 days.. then it stops.

K: Mami tht dnt sound good @all . Do u think it cld b ... 😳😥 ??

L: Pregnant?? Maybe 😏😏 me & prod always been doin' it.. like almost everyday KiKi😜😋

K: u dnt hav 2 tell me errythang girl 🤦‍♂️

L: well I'm gonna go to the doctor if you wanna come with me?

L: pleaseeeee come with me KiKi!! I'm scared

K: otayy I'll go. let me get dressed 1st. Giv me 1hr.

L: ok love you mami

K: luv u2💋💋

I hopped up and did my hygiene routine and put on a white tank with a navy blue & white tribal oversized cardigan, khaki skinnies, and chestnut fringe boots. I brushed and straightened my hair and did a fishtail braid down the back. I grabbed my purse, my iPhone, and my keys and ran to my 2017 Dodge Dart. Within 20 minutes, I was at Leah's house.

*Leah's POV*
[A/N:: we're going to start back at the point where Leah & Kiara are finished texting. Continurr]

I crawled off the bed and walked to the bathroom only to feel more stomach pains. Damn these fucking period cramps. I wanted to cry badly, but I knew it wouldn't solve anything. Prod has been very good to me... at least I think so. Like KiKi said... what if I am pregnant?! 😂 what would my mom think?? Is she ready to be a single grandma ?? I got so happy that I started dancing and smiling from ear to ear. I also didn't notice that I was gonna bump into the door.

Leah: ow?!?!

I did my hygiene routine and put on my white tank with a maroon Jordan sweatshirt with the white Jordan logo. I put on some socks and my maroon 11's. I brushed my hair back into a messy bun and slid a white head band on my head. I grabbed my house keys, my iPhone, and my purse and stood outside until KiKi came .

*Kiara's POV*

I pulled up to Leah's house and I banged on the door like I was the police.

Leah: *yanking door open holding her * wtf is wrong with you??

Kiara: hey girl I'm sorry I scared you. You ready to go?

Leah: come on

-30 minutes later-

We are waiting anxiously to meet Dr. Martin. I looked down at a little boy (about Nick's age) staring at me. For some odd reason, he was sitting by himself.

Kiara: hey cutie 👋

Little Boy: hi ☺️

Kiara: what's your name?

While I waited for Leah to get checked in, I sat beside him staring at his pretty, curly hair.  He had brownish hazel colored eyes and a nice caramel-colored tint to his skin.

Little Boy: J.J. What's your nwame?

Kiara: Kiara... or KiKi for short. So J.J. huh?

J.J.: yweah... it stands for Jacob Jr.

Kiara: ohhhhh... J.J. do you mind telling me your last name sweetheart?? Just so I can remember you next time I see you?

J.J.: Per- uh oh...

All of a sudden, a woman holding another baby came marching over to me and J.J. with Leah in tow.

Woman: J.J.? Didn't I tell you not to talk to strangers ?! Huh?!

Kiara: I'm sorry but could you ease up? I was just making sure that he wasn't by himself. I'm a babysitter too. Can I please get your name?

Woman: it... it's Shanice.

Shanice looked like Tasha from "Everybody Hates Chris". Her adorable baby boy that she was holding looked like he was a 9-month-old and he had curly hair too.

Leah: I'm Leah and this is Kiara.

J.J.: or KiKi for shwort mwommy.

Shanice: yes J.J. That's nice baby.

Kiara: I'm sorry to startle you, but who might this little cutie be? *touching little baby's hand*

J.J.: hweyyy I thought I was the cwutie??

Leah: you still are 😊

Shanice: that's right baby and this is little Joshua. I've been trying to get in touch with their father for 4 days now.

Kiara: what's their father's name?

Me and Leah scooted in closer to her.

Shanice: Jacob. Jacob Perez.

Kiara: well whoever that is, I know he's very lucky.

Shanice: yes he is, I just wish his ass would come home too.

Kiara: mine too. Well have a great day Shanice.

Shanice: you too.

We sat down and waited for Dr. Martin. 5 minutes later...

Dr. Martin: Leah Williams??

Leah: that's me ! Kiara come on girl.

As we went into the doctor's office, Dr. Martin took samples of eggs, x-rays of her ovaries, and did other exams that us women go through 👀👀. Dr. Martin walked out while Leah got dressed.

Kiara: I hope it's not anything bad

Leah:.... 😔😔

35 minutes later.................

Dr. Martin: okay so I have your results and congratulations!!

Leah: congrats what??

Kiara: GIRL ARE YOU STUPID?!?! YOURE GONNA BE A MOMMY?!?!

Leah: *gasps* 😲 how far along am I ??

Dr. Martin: 2 months. Now that we know that you're pregnant, I'm going to give you prenatal vitamins that are essential for developing your baby.

As he gave the list, I still pondered on the J.J., Joshua, and Shanice. Could Jacob be cheating on me?? For years?? And me not knowing?? 😔😔

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3.7K 38
When your father's the most feared man on the streets of California, you've only got two things to do. Respect him and pay attention. That's what six...
3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...
1.3M 10.6K 66
Lexi Montez is a sister of young supermodel, Nina Montez, and dance prodigy, Nick Montez. She is never noticed, but she gets her heartache out throug...
4.9K 363 24
(COMPLETED) Hey guys this is gonna be a wild story wit twists,turns,& dysfunctional drama so sit back & enjoy