Tanpopo no Kumo and Sakura- J...

By TubbLife

Read it. It's in English. I put the title in Japanese cause I thought it was nice and fitting. It's inspired... More

Part 1(/1) Drabble

111 3 0
By TubbLife

~~

"The beautiful spring came; and when Nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also."~ Harriet Ann Jacobs

~~

Tanpopo no kumo and sakura. Also known as dandelion clouds and cherry blossoms.  Two elements that symbolize the beginning of spring. Two elements that symbolize rebirth. Two elements that can bring two together.

The spring sky was sprinkled with pink as the pair sat on a bench. 

One was (Y/n) (L/n). She had (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair, and (s/c). 

Beside her sat her partner, Kiku Honda. He had a (n adorable) bowl-like haircut that was raven black, chocolate colored eyes, and fair skin. 

The two had their hands on top of one another's, not entwining their fingers to match the serene, peaceful atmosphere. 

Even if the dandelion puffs got stuck to their clothes, hair, and socks, they didn't mind at the time. 

All that mattered was that they had each other and that sufficed for now.

~Fin (LAND)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
889K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...