Betrayed By Fate

By alice-ayuzawa

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson... More

Author Note
"That smile of yours is haunting me"
Chapter 1 |Wolfsbane
Chapter 2 |Alpha Visitor
Chapter 3 | Escape
Chapter 4 | Jenn
Chapter 5 | Stranger
Chapter 6 | Mate
Chapter 7 | 'Alpha King'
Chapter 8 | Rejection
Chapter 9 | Taunting
Chapter 10 | Awaken
Chapter 11 | Stay
Chapter 12 | Tag Along
Chapter 13 | Jake
Chapter 14 | Aether
Chapter 16 | Flower
Chapter 17 | Bloodshed
Chapter 18 | "Lily"
Chapter 19 | Confronting
Chapter 20 | Return
Chapter 21 | Past
Chapter 22 | Brother
Chapter 23 | "Netflix And Chill"
Chapter 24 | Lost
Chapter 25 | Seer
Chapter 26 | Memory
Chapter 27 | Heated
Chapter 28 | Apple
Chapter 29 | Arlen
Chapter 30 | Bunny?
Chapter 31 | I Love You
Chapter 32 | Surprise?
Chapter 33 | Forest
Chapter 34 | "Rogue"
Chapter 35 | Prank
Chapter 36 | "Nothing happened"
Chspter 36.5 | Bonus
Chapter 37 | Kiss
Chapter 38 | Luke
Chapter 39 | R.I.P
Chapter 40 | "I won't"
Chapter 41 | Party
Chapter 42 | "Burn it!"
Chapter 43 | Silver
Chapter 44 | Leave
Chapter 45 | "GIVE ME UNICORNS!"
Chapter 46 | Meeting
Chapter 47 | Zaire
Chapter 48 | Punch Me
New book
Chapter 49 | Save her
Characters Magazine [pleeease read]
Chapter 50 | I Will Tell Him
Chapter 51 | Pain
Hi...please don't kill me A/N
Chapter 52 | Goddess
Chapter 53 | Angel
NOTE
Chapter 54 | Time
Chapter 55 | Blood
Chapter 56 | Home
Chapter 57 | "I love you..."
Chapter 58 | Why
Chapter 59 | You Are Lost
Chapter 60 | Smile
Epilogue |1| Brown
Epilogue |2| Babies
Epilogue |3| Story
Epilogue |4| Mystery?
Q&A (and interesting facts )

Chapter 15 | Shopping

118K 4.5K 836
By alice-ayuzawa

(Lily's pov)

I tried making space between us but the changing room is too small, he leaned down whispering into my ear, "Don't move" he let out harshly"

I am tight pressed on Jake in a changing room.

In underwear.

You are asking how that happened?

Of course they are! What is that beginning of the chapter? Couldn't you make a better one?

Shut it.

Well it all began when Jenn had the brilliant idea...

******

"Lily let's go shopping! Zaire said it was okay if we bought some things for you, last time I just bought you pajamas for last night"

I was stuffing pancakes in my mouth, I graoned at the sound of shopping.

Zaire nodded at me "Jake will accompany you two, I can't leave the pack house, too much work" he sounded upset but tried to hide it.

Jenn saw through him and smiled at him "we won't be away for long"

Can I count on that?

He will come with us. Her tail wiggled.

I gave Jake a side glance to see his mouth open, perplexed is a cute look on him. He shook his head muttering something under his breath.

We finished eating and went to the nearest mall.

"Lily! Let's go here first!" Jenn dragged me into the first shop she saw.

I graoned "Jenn since when were you so passionate about shopping?"

She released my arm, her cheeks a rosy colour. "Sorry, I got carried away.. you must know you are the first girl friend I had in a long time, isn't that what girl friends do? Or do you even consider me as a friend?" She began to tear up.

Dammit what did I even do? Did I say something wrong?

Apparently, she is crying what have you done!

I don't know!

Jake who was in a good distance, walked towards us.

"Of course we are friends Jenn! And I would love to enjoy our girls day with you,"

Her face hidden behind her hands she sniffed "You mean it?"

"Yes, I mean it"

She sprang up clapping her hands together, a wide smile adoring her fresh tearless face.
"Sweet! Let's get you in some outfits, shall we?"

she took my hand in hers dragging me to some sundresses "Wha-?"

She giggled in response.

SHE TRICKED ME!

Pfft, and how she did. Good luck I am going to sleep, you are on your own.

Aw man! I am doomed.

My mind went completely silent, it is weird to not have Dahlia picking on me all the time.
I caught Jake chuckling at my misery, he stopped the moment he saw that I watched him.

His laugh is cute..

Arrgh.

Jenn dragged me around the shorts and jeans section, what can I say? Sundresses don't suit me. She gave me 4 pair of shorts to try on with some tank tops.

I heard from outside the cabinet how Jenn tells Jake to stay by the changing room while she is looking for more clothes. He sighed loudly but obeyed.

I got out of the changing room in a tank top with 'BACK OFF B**CHES' written on it in bold letters and a jeans short.

I walked around to see if they are comfortable, good choice Jenn. I could feel Jakes burning glare at me, he was watching my every move. I am a little pissed at him, since the morning, I could smell female scent all over him.

The kiss didn't mean anything to him...

Hehe

A little teasing would sweeten my day, so why not? I know I have an effect on him, the mate bond won't let me down.

He eventually has to give in.

He was sitting on a nearby small sofa, I walked towards him looking around minding my own business.

I grinned at him, "What do you think? Does it look good?" I asked, he knew I was messing with him, he scowled trying to maintain his wolf, who tries to make an appearance. His eyes switch betweent ice blue, dark brown and black. I chuckled at him which earned me a growel from his side.

"Aww, don't be so grumpy" I did something that might be daring.

I kissed him on the cheek.

He face was priceless! He looked so dumbfounded.

I couldn't hold it any longer and bursted out laughing, the humans were looking at me funny, I heard him groan loudly in frustration his eyes flickering between dark brown and ice blue.

His eyes held the dark brown colour, Aether growled at me playfully, I chuckled lightly leaning closer to him.

"It isn't nice of you to tease us like that Love" he growled. I remained silent leaning closer until there is just an inch between our lips, his lust clouded eyes almost drowning me, his scent intoxicating sweet leaving me in a state of euphoria.

Get yourself together!

I smiled at him sweetly before going to his ear, my breath brushing his sensitive ear he shivered under me. This is oddly familiar, hehe.

"I don't like the female scent on you" I whispered "you are mine" I nibbled lightly on his ear licking it.

Every werewolf man likes a little possessive act, am I right?

I backed off before he could get hold of me, to my suprise I didn't meet Aether's dark brown eyes but ice blue ones that now were a darker shade. His face was flushed in a rosy red colour.

I didn't waste another second and opened my new phone (Jenn gave it to me days ago) and took a picture of my blushing mate.

"Red looks good on you Jake" I teased smirking.

He had a hand on his face trying to hide his red face, "Delete this picture now!" He tried to reach for it but I dodged him effortlessly.

"Nuh, this will be my lock screen" I smirked

As he was about to say somthing but Jenn came with white dress in her hands smiling brightly interrupting.

"Lily! I found a sundress that would suit you" she rushed to us. Jake scowled, sitting once again on the small sofa.

I changed into the dress Jenn brought, it had lace on the end and around the waist nothing extra.

I walked out of the changing room, Jenn gasped dramatically, she pulled Jake by his shirt "Doesn't she look beautiful? I did a great job" Jake raked my body down, his eyes met mine, he didn't look at me disgusted but.. mesmerized.

He shook his head and looked away, " I guess". I felt giddy inside he is slowly warming up to me.

I changed and we paid for the clothes, We got the sundress, two shorts and three tank tops. We walked around, in and out of different shops sometimes taking something with us. We stopped at a café to eat, after that to the last shop.

It was around three o'clock, we didn't want to eat out because there is an Alpha waiting impatiently for his mate, we can't take the joy of eating with his mate, can we now?

We ordered sandwiches with ice-tea. Jake who sat oppsite of Jenn and I, excused himself and went to the bathroom. "You smile more often" Jenn smiled at me "You always had this sad gleam in your eyes every time you would laugh or smile. It was forced. Since you are with Jake you have loosen up and shown more emotion"

I averted my gaze to the ceiling, "Maybe you are right, I changed"

"Do you love him?"

I smiled at her sadly "Love? I honestly don't know. There are things holding me back that I need to clear up before really thinking abou love"

I still don't have all of my memory back...

After a minute of silence Jenn spoke.

"Lily, I need your advice...Zaire was serveral times so close to mark me but every time he stops and shivers like he remembered something, and each time I ask him what is wrong he wouldn't tell me... I don't know what I did wrong" she frowned.

Yeeah....I need to fix that.

"Don't stress over it, he will come around"

Jake came back, we ate and went to the last stop, Victoria Secret..

Isn't that cliché?

I do need underwear.

I shrugged and went in, the steps behind me stopped, I turned around to see Jake not crossing the shop's door.

"I can't go in" he stated blankly. I smirked "Ok, I will tell that Zaire when Jenn cries on his shoulder because some creep molested her"

Not that I would let that happen.

He narrowed his eyes at the thought of his Luna getting hurt, he stepped in following us.
Jenn gave me a black matching set to try on, I went to the small cabinet. I could feel Jake was near waiting, I called for Jenn but she didn't respond so I stuck my head out to see where she went.

"Don't go out like that!" He hissed, his eyes went wide when he noticed what he said.

"You mean like this?" I opened the door.

His face became red, his eyes flickering is his face red out of anger?. He shoved me back into the cabinet. I stumbled back Surprised I grabbed his shirt tugging him with me. The door fell behind him.

"Ouch"

He was about to go out but the sound of teen giggle stopped him. Around six humans is my guess. "If you go out now, who knows what they would accuse you" I whispered against his chest.

He let a sharp sigh out, "Why me!" He muttered under his breath.

"So you would rather have me pressed on another male in a changing room half naked?" He averted his eyes, his jaw and hands clenching.

"Dont say brainless things that make Aether take control you idiot"

I kept my mouth shut.

These girls are still chatting outside of the cabinet, it is starting to get uncomfortable.
I tried making space between us but the changing room is too small, he leaned down whispering into my ear, "Don't move" he let out harshly"

I ignored him and continued to try, he graoned and held me still. "STOP!" He hissed in my ear.

Oh, now I understand.

Can I hear that again?

I thought you were sleeping?

I was.

I have enough!

I went on my tippy toes, my lips touched his neck he shivered under my touch. I smirked against his skin and continued.

I slowly licked the skin before I sucked gently on the skin, he let a low graon out.

Hehe.

He pushed me away and stormed out of the cabinet closing the door behind him.

Finally! I can breath.

You did that just to calm your heart?

Sorry that being pressed on my mate makes me nervous

"Thank you darling for the help" I called out.

That must do to not make these school girls assume things.

I changed into my clothes, and took the black lace with me, Jenn brought different colours of the same model, we paid and went home.

Jake stayed silent for the whole ride.

Hope I didn't over do it.
**********************

Heyyy!
How's life?

The hot weather is making life hell☀️

Did you like the chapter?

*most evil grin* enjoy it!

*whispers to herself* hehe, I planned for this since the beginning.

Don't expect an update tomorrow, I want the next chapter to be perfect or maybe the over next let's see if I feel like it.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE?

ENJOY <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
779K 17.7K 30
PREVIOUSLY CALLED: Rejected, Perfected "I Greg Wilson, alpha of the Red Moon pack, reject you, Samantha Nightwing, as my mate and future Luna" he wh...
3.1M 70.6K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
2.6M 76.8K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...