Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Jail break

3.5K 185 104
By friking-awsom-kitten

When Danny looks so awesome in this armour.

   The scream bounced off the walls and carried through the hallways and in rooms. The echo making it even louder. The glass boxes shattered. Cracks appeared on the walls and leaves fell out of trees in the forest. Not only that but the cells trembled. Cracks made their way through the locks and accross the bars. The ghosts standing in front of Danny were thrown back. Many fell out through the opening unconscious.

Danny kept at it until he couldn't anymore. He panted, barely aware of the destruction around him. He fell on his knees and let the rings surround him. He changed back to human.

Valerie was mostly unharmed. The blob had saved her and she had stuck her head in when she saw what was gonna happen. The blob was almost dissolved now but it had lasted enough. Valerie groaned and sat up. She saw complete destruction. Most of the ghosts had escaped or were pushed out. A handful lay on the ground. A green smear was all left of the weak ghosts. The cages that weren't in direct contact with the whail were broken. The bars were cracked and many had collapsed completely. The ghosts inside them struggled to get out of the ruins. The cages that were hit directly, had turned to dust. A few mindless ghosts had dissipated completely.

Valerie struggled to stand up and ripped the last pieces of blob from herself. Her suit retracted back to her bracelet and she wasn't the Red Huntress anymore. Then she walked out of the ruins that was her cage and walked towards the source of all the destruction shakily.

A few imprisoned, now freed, ghosts cheered and flew away as quickly as they could.

Back with the others the humans were recovering. Their ears hurt.

"What- what was that?" Melissa asked shakily.

Maddie rubbed her head. "Only one thing can make that kind of damage with a yell.....Phantom."

Paulina gasped, "The ghost boy?"

Johnny groaned. He looked around and noticed the weak bars of his cage. He stood up and drew his foot back. He kicked as hard as he could. The bars gave way without much resistance. He grinned and barged out.

The other ghosts saw this. Jack, Maddie and Mr. Lancer too.

"Quickly," Jack shouted. He ran forward and snatched one of the weapons laying amongst the shards. "Get behind me."

The students scrambled back and Maddie stood next to her husband as more ghosts broke out. Mr. Lancer grabbed a small gun rather awkwardly but stood in front of the students protectively.

The ectoplasmic beings yowled and made a run for the door, mostly ignoring the watching humans. Johnny winked at them. "Goodbye kiddoes! Have fun."

A few mindless ghosts, in their panic, threw themselves onto the first target they could find. Maddie and Jack held them off with the many guns on their jumpsuits. Mr. Lancer was pulling the trigger like crazy without noticing that the safety was activated and the gun was therefore useless.

The crowd slowly dissipated as all the ghosts left. Maddie looked around, checking to see if anyone was hurt. She stared at Chelsea, who was see through. The other humans were shocked. She turned tangible and looked at them experatingly. "Duh"

Andrew gasped, "Where's Sheldon."

Melissa paled. "And Danny is still gone."

"Valerie too."

"And Dash. Oh wait there he is." Dash was invisible. He grinned when he reappeared. "Pooky's gonna be so excited."

Maddie stomped ouside. "Let's go get them. Hopefully nothing bad happened to my baby."

They followed and soon saw Sheldon on the ground next to the opening. He had his eyes clenched shut and his ears covered.

"Sheldon," Andrew shouted and rushed forward. The boy didn't give a sign that he'd heard. He looked up, however, when Andrew shook him.

Sheldon was confused when he saw the others. "Hey are you ok? What happened. Did you see what happened?" Sheldon didn't respond to Andrew's cries. He didn't even look at him. He shook his head lightly but quickly stopped when it caused him a headache. Andrew helped him up and looked at Maddie fearfully. "What's wrong with him?"

Maddie pursed her lips. "He's deaf," she said simply.

"What?!?!"

She raised her arms reassuringly. "It's isn't permanent. Just give him time to recover." She walked to the opening and stopped in shock when she saw the wreck.

The others hurried out and gasped.

"Whoaaa"

"There's Danny!!"

"And Valerie!"

The students rushed forward. Sheldon's eyes widened when he saw Danny. He narrowed them.

Valerie touched Danny gingerly. His eyes were halfopen and he panted. He was kneeling on his hands and knees. He looked up to see Valerie and smiled uncertainly. She didn't smile back. They heard a shout and turned around to see two worried ghost hunters and excited teenagers run their way. Suddenly they stopped. Danny frowned until he heard a scuffle behind him. He turned his head and caught his breath. The green monster was slowly making its way toward him.

He scrambled up and Valerie hurried to help him. She instinctively pushed Danny slightly back. He was surprised by that.

Maddie ran forward but she was too far away. The monster growled at Valerie and pushed her aside. Danny fell to the ground without support and Valerie lay on the ground winded but unharmed.

The monster was now face to face with the halfa, who gulped. He was too weak to do anything now and he couldn't use his powers in front of the others. The monster pounced.

"Danny!!" Sam shouted.

Maddie stopped in surprise.

Danny winced as the ghost leaned in. He waited for a blow from its claws but it never came. He opened one eye, and gasped when he saw the monster so close.

It made a sound and lay down before him. Its red eyes inspected him closely. Danny held out his hand hesitatingly.

"Danny no. What are you doing!" His mom tried to get to him.

Danny set his hand on the monster's head and stroked it. The ghost made a moaning sound.

Maddie charged up a gun. Danny jumped up and held her back with one hand. "No wait!!"

The woman stopped unsurely. "Danny?"

"It's-it's friendly now." He stroked the monster's head and the ghost rose. It got close to Danny and watched the ghost hunter warily.

"Danny. It's a mindless ghost. It doesn't know 'friendly'"

"Well what is this then?" Danny leaned against the big shape of his new pet. The ghost didn't seem to mind.

Maddie hesitated. The ghost was acting strangely nice. It could be planning something. She shook her head at the ridiculous thought. It was nonsentient. It didn't know a thing about planning. She just didn't want her son harmed. She looked at him and gasped.

"Danny what happened to you?"

Sam had by now reached them. Tucker was way back huffing and puffing. The rest a little behind him.

"Son. Are you okay?" Jack came closer and the monster growled. The man stopped and frowned.

Danny quickly shushed the ghost. "It's ok. I'm ok dad," he told his father.

Jack looked at Danny's arm, which was bleeding profusely. He also noticed the cut on his side. "Son. Did a ghost do that to you?"

Danny put his hand on the hole in his arm. He flinched but wrapped his hand tighter around it. "Ummmm.."

Valerie interrupted. "The ghost that took us wanted to show us off to the others because we're humans. He locked us up with two ghosts and Danny got hurt. Then he saved this one from the other ghost so I think it's grateful now."

Sam stared. Was Valerie covering for Danny? Why?

Maddie gasped. "Oh my poor sweetie. Come here. I'll fix you right up." Danny approached his mother warily and she quickly took his hand from were it covered the wound. She gasped and bit her lip. "Does anyone have any cloth?"

Tucker had bandages in his backpack but that would be too suspicious. Besides the backpack was back in the Fenton Space Shuttle. "I got some back in the ship. Let's take him there."

Maddie nodded. "We have first aid kits in the ship."

"You do?" Danny was surprised to say the least. Meanwhile the ghost had taken to licking the halfa's wound.

Kwan gaped. "Whoa. It's licking him."

Melissa awwed, "That's so cute."

Paulina spoke up. "But where's the ghost boy?"

Danny paled. "The ghost boy?"

Maddie inspected the area. "What else could have made this damage?"

"Ummm. He was trapped in one of the cages and he used his ghostly whail to escape." Danny shuffled.

Sheldon was recovering. He could hear now but the beeping was still there. He looked at Danny. He could have sworn Phantom was in the same place as Danny was now.

They didn't have long to wonder at this scene because a shout was heard. "You aren't going anywhere!"

They looked around. The monster growled at the threat. Except it wasn't much of a threat anymore. Skulker limped his little legs their way. His espression accusing and murderous, but kind of cute.

"What's that?" Star asked.

"Skulker," Sam said. Everyone was too confused to question how she knew this.

Star leaned in starryeyed. "Awww. It's adorable." She then proceded to chase after Skulker with arms outstretched.

Danny laughed as the blob of a ghost ran away shouting things like: "I'm Ghost Zone's greatest hunter!!", "You will pay for this!!"

Skulker ran to the wall. He touched a button and the wall disappeared to reveal a panel with many machines. He smirked at the humans and Star stopped running. "It's too bad you want to leave. I had a whole show planned. Don't worry. You'll be back in your cages soon enough."

The adolescents gasped as he reached up to flip a switch. He missed. He looked at the switch high above his head. He grunted and jumped, trying to reach.

Danny gniffeled at the struggling ghost. "What's the matter, Skulker? Can't reach?"

Dash laughed. "Need a lift?"

There were snickers until they were interrupted with a click. They looked back at the ghost to see the switch flipped up and Skulker smirking. Metal clanging against metal was heard.

Danny's eyes widened. "Let's get out of here!"

And they ran to the door. Danny started running but he was still too weak from the whail he'd just unleashed. And his arm hurt like heck. The monster crouched low. Danny smiled and swung his foot accross its back. Maddie glared at the monster but saw it was only giving her son a lift. She kept a close eye on it. She had to get them all out of here now. She'll worry about the ghost later.

Valerie, Sam and Tucker ran next to Danny.

"Aww common. Why don't I get a ride," Tucker whined.

Danny glared teasingly. "Go save your own monster."

Sam kept up without much difficulty. "So is that part true?"

Danny glanced at Valerie, who was running quietly, probably listening to their converstaion discreetly. "Yeah. It was basically all true. They made us fight. I was partnered with this one." He patted the monster's back.

"So how come you're all besties now?" Tucker asked.

"I protected him when I did the...thing." Danny hinted.

They got it. Valerie looked at them in shock. "Danny. They know?" After this one question she couldn't keep herself fron the onslaught of qeustions that had been running laps in her mind. "What's happening? You- but he is... You have to explain all this now."

There was a faint laugh from the ruins at the end of the hallway and the sound of footsteps stamping their way. Danny and the others reached the first door and they burst in the living room.

Danny shivered but tried to ignore the 'trophies'. "How about I explain later. When we aren't about to be crushed by an angry ghost hunter who is chasing us because I just caused a jail break."

Valerie nodded and kept running. "Accurate."

Wassup mah fellas.
Almost 2000 boom. Hope yall happy with it.
I noticed how my humour was kinda fading but thats mostly because im too distracted or tired. Was this better? ;)

So what did you think.

I think im setting a schedule here. Everyday an update.

Man i totally failed two tests today. I was like. "Kitten, go study."
"Nooo"
"Your future depends on it"
"Im too lazy. Lets read a book."
"Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh.......ok"

My life story.

Byeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
438 0 14
It's been 10 years since the infamous Danny Phantom saved the planet and the family needs a break. The Fenton family is going on a trip to Paris! Joi...
81.6K 2.5K 17
[Status: Discontinued.] "LuvAnimeSongs" appears only on Wattpad, Quotev, and FanFiction. To let everyone know if my stories are being stolen without...
1.7K 52 53
Set immediately after the end of the series, Danny's life has become entirely more complicated now that he's revealed his secret identity to the enti...