Halcyon (Bo Burnham Fanfictio...

By spacee_kid

hal·cy·on ˈhalsēən/ adjective 1. denoting a period of time in the past that was idyllically happy and peacefu... More

Cast
Butterfly's
Sativa and Hennessy
Dimples
Tilly
What
Change
Troglodyte
That One Guy
Only You
Rose Tinted
Space
Highest Low
5:00 am
Fix Me
Finally Free
6'5 Lamp Post
Unexpected
The 'They'
Nothing
Torn
Adorable
Baby Steps
Bo Yo
Alastair and Eden
11:00 pm
Forte
Sorted
I Miss
Poetic Drawing
Ocean Blue Eyes
Party Thing
Cinnamon Peanut Butter
One Song
90's Romance Novel
Double Date
Hurt
Lame Apology
Personal Heater
50 Percent
A Daughter
Red Truck
Calm Down
All I Need
Oh Bo
Old Fashion
Killed It
Official
Perfect
JB

I Think

260 8 0
By spacee_kid

POV Alana.

I rolled onto my stomach the phone pressed to my ear listening to my mom rant about how Tilly keeps running into the house and it's making her allergies act up.

"So." She started. "Were throwing a party to celebrate your graduation next month. It's Saturday May 6th. I meant to tell you sooner so you wouldn't make any plans but I'd been so caught up sending the invites I forgot the maid of honor." She laughed nervously.

"Yeah I don't have any plans." I said pulling at a loose string on my blanket when an idea hit me. "Do... you think I could bring someone?"

"I sent Aya an invite this morning." I shook my head despite the fact that she can't see me.

"No someone else." I could practically hear the gears working in her head before she let out a gasp.

"Like a special someone?!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not two Mom."

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked eagerly. My brows farrowed. Is he my boyfriend?

"Uh... I think so." I mumbled sitting up on my bed.

"How do you not know?"

"We act like we're dating but neither of us have made it official yet." I admitted sheepishly. I'd never thought about the labels or what to call us. I just knew being by his side was the only thing on my mind all the time. My mother hummed understandingly.

"You should ask him." My Mom stated.

"You think?" Should I ask him? I know it's not traditional for a girl to ask a guy to be their boyfriend. But fuck it!

"Absolutely."

"Alright thanks Mom. Talk to you later?" She chuckled lovingly.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I smiled hanging up and clicking Bo's contact. It rung twice before he picked up. I could hear Tilly's excited barks in the background as Bo tried to hush him.

"Hey." He finally answered.

"Hey Bo...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 125K 48
"You're atheist," I remind him. "You don't believe in god." "I believe in you," He murmurs, letting the cigarette hang from his lips. "I believe in w...
232K 7K 34
A Girl. Not just any ordinary good girl. Meets a not so ordinary badboy. Where two world's meet and crossover to both Sides, where love is found, W...
657K 21.6K 43
❝𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠...❞ Barely recovering from her break-up, Art studen...
4.2K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...