Life Of A Gentleman (COMPLETE...

By BeautifullSoUL

The struggle of raising a young boy into a man is a challenge all by itself, especially when you were never t... More

Life Of A Gentleman
Boy[1]
[2]
[3]
[4] "SoftCoreSex Scene"
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Teen [9]
[10]"Small Sex Scene"
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[13]
[ 14 ]
[Preview to High School]
[15]
16 [ First Day] *Explicit Ending*
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
Monae&Shawn
[ 23 ]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30] North Carolina > Virgina
[31] *End*

****Sophmore Year****** [Explicit]

6K 431 152
By BeautifullSoUL

Trust me I am not looking for you to like Kimi.. if you hate her, or like her.... please hate away, and like away... lol

Trust me I am not looking for you like Monae... Its kinda hard not to though... lol

-------------------------------

Kimi had 15 stitches along with the gauze that still covered her scarred face . Kimi would heal physically, but mentally she was traumatized by the whole thing. If I would have never stepped in when I did Kimi may have lost her life.

She had multiple blows to her head.

Kimi's Mom ended up pressing charges, but Thomas got off with a trip to an insane asylum. He and his Dad were killing people for fun. Thomas wasn't angry, he was just crazy.

Monae ended up losing the baby around the six month mark. She was pulled out of school for almost six weeks. I actually called to check if she was okay just before week four passed, and she told me she was fine.

I was still upset with her, but she was kinda making me a little softer toward her every time we talked. Even with all the shit that had went on she was overall really positive, and happy. I had even softened up enough toward her for us to kiss at her house one day when I visited.

 Monae smiled at me. "Thank you for sneaking over to check on me." She was talking as we stood in font of the front door. I smiled back. "It ain't nothing." She nodded reaching behind me to pull the door open.

I stepped closer to her, out the way. Then I looked at her, and she looked at me.

We both seemed to lean in at the same time. It wasn't a long kiss, but it was long enough. Monae's whole face went red, and I started rubbing the back of my neck as I left out her house as quickly as I could.

                I kinda missed being with her, but I knew Kayla, and Olivia would kick my ass for dating anybody right now.

To avoid my impulses. I just stayed busy.

I got a job during the summer as a mover when I turned sixteen. Olivia knew the guy who hired me. So it wasn't long before I was working for a company called; WEHAUL. It was hard work, but I was making hella money for it.

Kayla, and Olivia went half with me on my first car. An all blue 1994 camaro with the windows tinted limousine black. I was too happy driving it home. Kayla and Olivia were telling me how proud they were of me.

Shit, I was proud of myself.

"Aye Shawn help randy get the couch." I nodded tying my WEHAUL all black bandana around my head tighter so it wouldn't fall down. I raced out lifting the couch with Randy. The lady who we were moving the furniture for was about 55.

She kept staring at me, and I kept looking at her too.

That ass, them titties and her body type did not say 55. She had my dick hard as hell walking around in some little bitty ass shorts. I swear I was feeling like Craig, and Smokey from Friday. "Hey Ms.Parker."

When we first arrived she was wearing a robe, but she had changed real quick.

Randy, and Chuck went off to get the chairs for the dinner table while I put the table together. "How old are you sweetheart?" I was eyeing her while she was eyeing me. "18." I knew I was lying, but I was feigning for some pussy right now.

DO Y'ALL FEEL ME? It had been 8 solid months of me being afraid to do something with anybody.

She smiled. "Really? You look a little older than that." I nodded. "Its my hair." She bit her lip. "Her eyes traveled down my arms. "I think its more than that." She told me. The hammer slipped right out my hand as my dick jump.

She chuckled a little turning around walking off with her hips swinging. Ass looking right

I was weak as hell. I needed her right now...

Randy came walking in with Chuck with the chairs. I started putting the table together again. When I was done Randy, Chuck, and I set the table on its legs.

I took note of her address just before we left for another couple home delivers.

Around 8pm I showered, got dressed, got me a box of condoms and I went over to her house.I fucked the shit outta that lady, and I left around 12am when she fell asleep.

        The look Kayla gave the next morning told me she knew what I had just went and done. I just smiled at her like I ain't done shit.

I had successfully passed my anger management course, Me and Kimi got our certificates at the same time. I even got to take Kimi out. I ain't gon lie she was a little different. She's a little more gentle toward people than she use to be, but she wasn't about to let nobody punk her no matter what you told her.

I watched Kimi eat her chicken parmesan dipping it in the sauce they had gave her. "Stop staring at me." I laughed. "Why? You pretty." Kimi smiled at me shaking her head. I smiled back eating my food. We left after a little while just sitting in my car tryna think of something else to do before we both had to go home.

Kimi's Mom still wasn't fond of me, but she was currently tolerating us celebrating together. "Let's go swimming." I eyed Kimi. "Where?"

      Me, and Kimi hoped on the gate sneaking into the hotel's outside pool. Kimi was in her panties, and bra. I was just in my boxers. We had left everything in my car. Kimi cannon balled into the pool. I did a back flip dropping into the cool water.

We were playing around till we saw a flash light. We both held our breath ducking under the diving board underneath the water. We both popped up again breathing all heavy laughing when he disappeared.

"We should get home." Kimi told me. I nodded in agreement

Kimi slashed water in my face about to turn and swim away, but I grabbed her waist. She let out a scream, and a giggle. The flashlight popped back on, and I drug her back under water. We were both looking at each waiting for the security guard to walk away again when Kimi's face drew closer to mines.

I pulled her real close to me kissing her under the water. I pulled away again checking for the light, but it was gone. We both floated to the top, and I pulled her close to me again kissing her again.

Kimi smiled at me as I pulled back. I got out the pool helping her out. I lifted Kimi up to the top of the hotel gate before climbing over it myself. I dropped to my feet infront of her. I leaned her back against the gate kissing her again.

Kimi moaned when I started kissing her neck.

Her skin smelled really sweet. Kimi hopped up wrapping her legs around my waist. "You smell good." I whispered to her with my pressed against her neck, as my lips softly kissed along her soft skin.

I got on my knees ready to eat her out. I got near her belly button, and I started to pull her panties down, but she stopped me. 

I looked up at her. "Not here." She told me. I stood up again nodding. We walked back over to the camaro. I started to start the car to take her home, but Kimi climbed on me kissing me while grind my lap.

I started feeling around for my wallet, as I felt her pull me out, and start to stroke me. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, allowing her to suck on it nice, and proper

I grabbed my wallet all while makin' out with her.

I pulled a condom out. I moved her hand rolling it down slowly. I let the seat back as far as it would go. "Shawn. I..." Kimi started to say. I looked at her waiting for her to finish. "What?" Kimi shook her head climbing on me.

I gripped the seat about to nut when I felt her lowering herself onto me. She was a virgin. I had never fucked a virgin, but damn she was tight. Kimi looked me in my eyes when she suffered through the pain of getting me all the way in.

"Kimi, I don't know about this." I was being honest. My shit was hard, throbbing, and I was ready, but that look on her face had my heart about to re-consider

Kimi had this look on her face. She looked worried,confused, and even scared.

  "I'm okay." She told me strongly. "You cool Kimi. I got you baby. I promise." I told her genuinely. I felt her start to ride me. I put my hands on her hips guiding her. She didn't really know what she was doing, but it still felt good.

I looked into Kimi's eyes making her ride me a little faster. It wasn't long before she started to moan, and I got to see how she looked in pure estacy.

I started to stroke her hard, and fast when she got a little bit wetter.

I smiled listening to Kimi whimper, and moan. She was definitely different during sex. Right now she was at her weakest -- outside of her tough exterior she always held so tightly to for some reason.

I held her waist study penetrating her tight walls while bouncing her rapidly against my solidity.

She started calling out my name, I felt nut creep up on me a little when she started grabing at her two very erect chocolate buds. I finally felt her climax. I kept on stroking as she trembled against my hands.

I didn't really care about my nut. I just wanted to make sure she was okay after this. It can feel good now, but she's a virgin so I was a little worried about her.

She buried her face into my chest, and I felt my shirt start to get wet.

I pulled her away from my chest. I wiped her eyes. "Kimi." Kimi avoided my eyes. "Can you take me home?" She asked. I nodded. She climbed off me.

We were both silent  the whole drive there.

I pulled up to her house. "Thank you I had fun with you."Kimi told me quietly as she started to push the door open.

"Kimi, I just wanna let you know that I do care about you." Kimi looked back at me blinking away a couple tears. "Thank you for that." I leaned over the seat to kiss her cheek.

Kimi smiled a little, but she was still looking the same.

I watched her go in her house than I pulled off doing 80 on the highway. Kayla, and Olivia were gonna beat my ass. I had school tomorrow, and it was almost 12 midnight.

-Shawn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                      "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2.5K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
4M 86.5K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
37K 1.2K 32
Miracle didn't have much growing up, and still doesn't now. She is the only child and with her mother being sickly and her father not being around sh...
75.9K 2.8K 106
Self-discovery will shake up their whole love story. Two friends fall in love with their respective lovers, but they both encounter circumstances tha...