Myles and Cole

By avalonbwriting

Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homesch... More

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 1 | Myles
Chapter 2 | Cole
Chapter 3 | Myles
Chapter 4 | Cole
Chapter 5 | Myles
Chapter 6 | Cole
Chapter 7 | Myles
Chapter 8 | Cole
Chapter 9 | Myles
Chapter 10 | Cole
Chapter 11 | Myles
Chapter 12 | Cole
Chapter 13 | Myles
Chapter 14 | Cole
Chapter 15 | Myles
Chapter 16 | Cole
Chapter 17 | Myles
Chapter 18 | Cole
Chapter 19 | Myles
Chapter 20 | Cole
Chapter 21 | Myles
Chapter 22 | Cole
Chapter 23 | Myles
Chapter 24 | Cole
Chapter 25 | Myles
Chapter 26 | Cole
Chapter 27 | Myles
Chapter 28 | Cole
Chapter 29 | Myles
Chapter 30 | Cole
Chapter 32 | Cole
Chapter 33 | Myles
Chapter 34 | Cole
Chapter 35 | Myles
Chapter 36 | Cole
Chapter 37 | Myles
Chapter 38 | Cole
Chapter 39 | Myles
Chapter 40 | Cole (END)

Chapter 31 | Myles

195K 7.3K 7K
By avalonbwriting

I sighed as I shut the front door.

A shiver ran down my body. I was scared of what my dad had to say. Does he accept me now? Is he angry?

It's late now, so obviously my dad is sleeping. I think my mum is even in bed.

The wait for our next conversation is killing me.

"You know..."

I jumped.

"When mum said to just get out of the house for a bit she didn't mean that you should come back home at 11:20," Mycah said.

"Oh, well we just lost track of time." I responded.

"I suppose you did, judging by the hickey on your neck."

My eyes widened. "W-we didn't really d-do anything."

"Hmmm."

I went to go upstairs to my room.

"Oh, and Myles..."

I turned back, "Yeah."

He said, "Don't worry about dad. He'll come around."

I nodded and proceeded to my bedroom.

-

"I'm scared. I don't wanna leave the car, Mycah."

We were in the parking lot outside of school and I felt sick to my stomach.

"It'll be fine. I won't let anyone hurt you, besides, rumour has it that Roman got suspended." Mycah told me.

"Oh, you sure?"

"I'm pretty positive about it- oh, Cole's heading over to us."

My head shot up and surely enough Cole was making his war over to the car.

He knocked on the window before opening up the door.

"Hey." He smiled, "How are you feeling?"

"Uh, not good," I replied.

"I figured you'd want us to walk into together. Is that okay?"

I nodded once and smiled weakly.

It was dumb of me to think that people wouldn't stare. Wasn't yesterday enough?

Cole guided me through the hallway, his hand holding onto my trembling one.

Mycah was trailing behind us keeping an eye out.

There were some people giving disgusted glances in our direction but the majority of the people just stared out of curiosity.

"How the fuck did that happen?" Was one of the whispers I heard.

"Cole, dude!"

We both turned to see Dylan making his way toward us.

"So yesterday, huh? Hectic shit, man." he stated.

He looked down out me. "How are you going, little fella?"

Little fella? And how do you think I'm going?

"F-fine."

"Ah, don't worry. Cole will look after you. I've got your back as well." He ruffled my hair and Cole whacked his arm away.

Dylan laughed. "Possessive."

Cole whispered down into my ear, "I want you to sit with me at lunch."

"Oh, okay. Why?"  I asked.

"So I can protect you."

My face started to burn.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Jemma.

"You're here. I thought that maybe you wouldn't come after yesterday but your here, thank gosh!" She hugged my tightly.

I hugged her back and then wriggled out of her arms. "Yeah, I'm here. What about Spencer, Jackson and Arsen? Are they okay with me being... gay?"

She looked at my pitifully. "I know Spencer and Arsen are fine with it. But I don't know about Jackson. Sorry. I've never really spoken about different sexualities with him, so I don't know how he feels. I'm sure Spence will talk to him about it."

I sighed and looked around just to make sure Cole was still near me.

He was. So was Mycah. The two of them talking with Dylan.

"...The twins aren't happy about you being..." I listened in on what Dylan was saying to them. "I'm pretty sure Kade's a homophobe."

"Fuck him," Cole said loud and clear.

I shook my head at his crude language.

"I would've thought that Kyle would be okay with it. I mean, they are both goofy and stupid but Kyle... he should be accepting of it." Mycah told them.

Dylan replied, "Yeah, well we both know that Kade is the leader and Kyle is the follower. Even if he was accepting he's not gonna mention it with Kade around."

"Fuck him too." Cole said.

He's getting defensive, he must be really angry.

"Dude, just calm down." Dylan raised a palm.

He started walking them both down the hall.

I don't want them to leave.

Cole turned his head around and looked me in the eye.

Guess I just got caught staring and eavesdropping. But I don't think Cole really cares.

"I'll be right back, baby," He called out.

Oh, gosh.

Mycah punched him lightly, "The hell? Don't call my little brother 'baby.'"

Dylan cackled.

Jemma said, "They are like the three musketeers."

She must've been watching them as well.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure your okay?" She asked.

I smiled, "I'm fine. Just a little scared.

"Aw, don't worry. If anyone says or does anything bad to you I'll beat them up."

I had to laugh at that.

She's smaller that me. I really doubt she could do any damage.

They bell rang.

Oh, I never got to say a proper goodbye to Cole.

Well, I will see him later, of course.

I made may way over to my locker timidly.

The nerves in stomach have settled a bit. But not enough to stop from making me feel sick.

I was opening my locking when a shadow cast over me, darkening my view.

I sucked in a sharp breath.

I expected someone to come over to me. Probably to make fun of me, to tease me. But I wasn't quite prepared for what happened next.

"Hey." A guy, probably a junior greeted me.

He was leaning against the locker next to mine, one foot up against it and arms crossed.

I didn't respond to him.

"I saw you yesterday and the scenario that went down," he said, casually.

Oh, gosh. Was he one of the people that witness my outing?

I don't know if my face reddened from embarrassment or paled from fear.

Where's he going with this? Is he going to beat me up?

It's a crowded area with people making their way to class. He wouldn't beat me up in public, right? Actually don't answer that. An audience didn't stop Roman from trying yesterday.

"So, cutie. I'm Jacob, and you are?" He says.

Cutie. Wait, oh my gosh, I think he's flirting with me.

I can't have that.

"I'm C-Cole's," I stuttered

Fool. He probably thinks that's your name.

"Well, I better go to class. But I hope to see you around more, Coles." He winked at me before turning on his heel to leave.

"I..." I tried to correct him about my name but he walked away within a blink of an eye.

It's going to take a while for my brain to process what the heck just happened.

--------------

Sorry that this chapter was so late. But I made a new cover that I'm really happy with. Does that make up for it? Probably not.

The cover took forever to make, by the way.

Anyways, please vote and comment. I haven't been getting much lately.

Thanks, for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 24.8K 43
Jackson, an introverted young man attends a bachelor party for his best friend at one of the hottest gay clubs in town. Not looking forward to the ni...
155K 6.9K 28
When Milo returns home from college for winter break, he's surprised to discover that his brother brought more than luggage and dirty laundry. Milo i...
277K 8.1K 25
Aiden and Xavier are two people that meet in high school. They become friends so fast it was as if they knew each other since they were kids. Then Ai...
147K 9.2K 105
Four BoyxBoy Couples ♡♡♡♡ When teens finally move away from home to live on campus, things are bound to get messy and wild! See how a handful of boys...