Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

By blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... More

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 6- Changes
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 5- Beginning

5.8K 103 24
By blackdust

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 5- Beginning

*~* Max's POV *~*

*Max's birthday (1st of September)*

I looked at the pile of presents I had received today. I was grateful for them, yes but it just didn't feel the same. I had only had Amelia for a few months but it felt much longer then that.

I was right last year was then best birthday of my life. Mostly because Amelia was there. She made everything perfect. I guess you just can't buy happiness.

I wonder what she is doing now. Has she moved on? I hated the fact that I wouldn't be able to know if she had. All I wanted to do is rip the head off every guy that looked at her. But obviously I couldn't.

The only thing I had to contact her with was our telepathic link but I just couldn't bear the fact that I couldn't see her or what if when doesn't reply?

"Come on Max it's your birthday! Lighten up!" My Dad said as he entered my room.

Great, just great.

"I don't like birthdays." Was my response. My dad sat beside me with a hand on my shoulder and a goofy smile on his face.

At least he can enjoy himself I thought bitterly.

"So what does that matter? I do. We should have a party, a big party it would be your best birthday ever!" He said excitedly.

"It can't be my 'best birthday ever' I don't have Amelia." I replied glumly. The smile on his face faltered and he then became serious.

"Live a little Max. Amelia wouldn't want you to mop around. Especially on your birthday, she'll want you to have the best birthday ever. Why don't you have a great time for her?" He suggested. It was times like these I really appreciated having my dad. He made sense and wasn't talking all crap.

I thought about what he had said. It was true, she would want me to have a great time. Especially today.

"Fine, fine." I mumbled after a while. His smile reappeared on his face.

"Shall I tell you what she would also like?"

"What?" I asked curiously.

"She would like..." he trailed slyly. I gave him a look.

What he is think she would like?

"What?" I snapped impatiently.

"Okay, okay jeez! Patience would be nice. Okay so what she would like is for you to give her some finger magic." He said slyly. I thought for a moment.

What does he mean by...

My cheeks instantly turned crimson as I had realised what he had meant.

"Dad!" I shouted awkwardly. Only he could ruin the moment like that. I feel sorry for uncle Edward, he can see what is in his mind. My dad just laughed at me.

"You still blush. Amelia would definitely like that too. You know, I miss her too. Not like you do. I miss teasing her and you and surprisingly miss having my mouth shut by her." He spoke. The red from my cheeks had died away.

I guess I would always have that sweet, innocent still inside of me. Well hence the fact I still blush. I guess that there are some things that don't change.

"Why can't I go after her then?" I asked. My dad sighed. It had been something that I have been pestering my parents about lately. My yearn for Amelia never wavered it only grew bigger, more powerful.

I couldn't wait til I see her again. And when I do I will never let go.

"You are too young to be out on your own Max."

"No I'm not. I'm 6 now. Okay that doesn't help. I'm like 16 really I could take care of myself. I'll be fine." I tried to reason.

"That's not the point Max."

"And Amelia came here all by herself. She was perfectly fine." I interjected.

I remember clearly the day she came.

*Flashback*

"Let's take this to the family room?" Grandpa suggested. Aunt Alice was freaking out over something, we all quietly piled into the family room and lapsed into silence. Before someone could break it the doorbell rang. Everyone exchanged confused looks. Who would be at the door?

"I think I should go get that." Grandpa said and then left the room.

I wonder who could it be...

"Is this the residence of the Cullen's?" A soft voice asked. The voice seemed to make by body to become on red alert.

Weird.

Grandpa and the mysterious girl talked for at least a minute before he invited her inside. When she entered the room I left my heart skip a beat at the sight of her. She had tattered clothes and messy hair but still managed to look like an angel.

What is wrong with me?

Love at first sight came to my mind. No it can't be. I barely know her! Actually I don't know her at all!

That's why it's called love at first sight. My brain told me. I shook the thought from my mind.

The girl glanced around a little bewildered before she sat down at the seat Grandpa gestured her to sit on. She held her backpack firmly as if she was going to make a run for it.

Why did I suddenly feel sad when she didn't even notice me?

I studied the girl's features; she had emerald green eyes which I instantly took a likely to. A cute button nose and pink, rosy lips. She seemed perfect. The only thing was that her eyes looked scared, I wanted to wrap my arms around her to make sure she was alright. Is that weird?

"I'll like to introduce you to my family. This is Emmett, Rosalie and Max. That is Alice and Jasper. That is Edward, Bella, Reneesme and Jacob. I am Carlisle and this is my wife Esme." Grandpa introduced whilst gesturing to us. She gave a small, timid nod. She is so cute.

"So what's your name?" Aunt Alice asked. The girl hesitated before she spoke.

"I'm... Amelia." She spoke softly making my body go crazy.

Amelia. I now love that name.

Our eyes briefly locked but she quickly looked away.

I don't know who this girl is but I think I'm falling for her.

*End of flashback*

I smiled at the memory but I also felt as if my body just shattered into a million pieces.

I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.

"That's not the point. Plus you do remember that Amelia had vampires bites during her trip."

I began to feel angry. Not at my dad but at the people who made Amelia suffer.

"It's not like it is going to take me 3 months to get there! Plus I could take oe of you guys with me so nothing would happen!" I tried to reason. Why couldn't they just let me go to her?

"Max. Son, I want you to go after her. I know from the past months that you are nothing without her and she probably be the same. I know Amelia still loves you but think about why she is doing this. She'll surely come back when she is ready. You are just going to have to wait for that day." My Dad replied.

When did he become so wise?

"Plus your Mother doesn't want you to do anything reckless so you are stuck in here like the rest of us. I know it has been months but I still can't believe you got kicked out of school... Amelia would love you as a badass. So I thought to myself what is the perfect birthday present... Hmmm.... Then it hit me in the head- literally. Jasper threw a book at me and there was my answer."

I gave my Dad a confused glance. What is he talking about?

He reached for his pocket and then showed me a set of keys, he placed then into my hand and waited. Probably for my reaction.

"Keys? What am I going to do with keys?" I asked. My Dad gave a wearied sigh.

"Gee Max I would've thought you would have realised what it's for."

I thought for a minute. He gave me keys, you use keys to unlock something. He got me a car?

"You got me a car?" I asked. I began to feel excited but then remembered I didn't know how to drive.

"Not a car Max. A motorcycle." He corrected with a grin on his face. A smile came on my face, it felt foreign because I hadn't smiled genuinely for a while.

I guess my Dad got me the perfect present after all. I gave my Dad a hug before a ran downstairs and to the garage. There in front of me was a black Kawashi Ninja ZX-14.

It was perfect. If only I knew how to drive.

"I take that as he likes his present." My Mum said happily.

"It was my idea!" Uncle Jasper announced.

"No it wasn't it was mine!" My Dad argued. I smiled at the sight of them fighting over who's idea it was.

"You know Max. Keep on smiling you deserve to be happy." Ness said. I nodded at her, it finally felt good to feel happy.

"Now all I need to know is how to drive it." I spoke. Then Jacob came from behind Ness.

"That is where I come in." Jacob said.

Hmmm... I guess I get to be a real badass now. I do have a motorcycle now all I need is a girl...

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

"Happy birthday Maxie..." I whispered into the night. It was daytime in Alaska but in Scotland was the night time.

I wonder what Max is doing today, I wonder what gifts he receives... I wonder if he has stopped loving me and moved on... I guess I wouldn't know until I see him again.

You know, I don't know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too.

"How long are you going to stay up there?" Damien asked me from the ground. I was laying on the roof of my house. Waiting... For what? I don't know.

"A few more minutes." I told him. In 2 days I am going to start college.

College isn't what it is like in America, Canada or Alaska. College was basically grade 11 and 12 after that you go to university. Like everyone one else on the planet.

I sighed softly it was pointless to go to school if you were to soon stop aging but I guess it passes time right?

*Two days later*

I walked into my Art class and sat down on an empty seat. I didn't bother beig social and making friends it's not like I would know them for the rest of my life anyway.

I then noticed a girl on the other side of the classroom sitting alone. She was preoccupied doing some work but that's not what got my attention it was the fact she was beautiful. More then a human could be.

Is she a vampire?

I listened closely for a heartbeat but couldn't hear one. She must be. Curiousity rose and I got off my seat to sit next to her. She glanced at me and I gave her a small smile which she returned. I offered my hand for her to shake and said

"Hi I'm Amelia." She hesitated but she took my hand to shake. Her skin was ice cold and had she most definitely is a vampire. I guess I could make a friend.

"I'm Aubrey." She said, she seemed quite cautious of me but it was better then her wanting to eat me.

Correction: Suck my blood.

"Don't worry Aubrey. I'm a vampire hybrid." I whispered to her. She looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" She replied her voice in the same volume.

"I'll talk to you later.The teacher had arrived." I said looking at the front of the classroom. It felt weird to be at school again. Just that this time I have no Max.

The lesson started and we were told about our term (semester) project. To be done in two's. Aubrey surprisingly offered for us to be together so I accepted.

"Okay what were you on about earlier?" She asked me quietly.

"I know you are a vampire. I am a human, vampire hybrid." I explained.

"A what? They don't exist,"

"Yes they do. My mother was a human while she was pregnant with me and my Dad was a half vampire. Making me part vampire. Over the years I have been bitten by vampires making me more vampire I explained."  She looked at me as if I had 3 heads.

"Okay I'm confused."

"Shall I prove it?"

"Please." I decided to use my power to control people's actions. I then made Aubrey fidget with her fingers, touch her hair and stuff.

"What is going on with me?" She exclaimed.

"I'm using my power. I have the power to know people's actions before they do it and control them." I answered.

"That explains... wait why do you have a heart beat."

"I have human traits like warmth, heart beat, my skin isn't as hard and I grow."

"Okay, interesting I didn't know hybrids existed."

"There aren't very many."

"I guess that explains it."

"So are you the only one or do you know anymore vampires?" I asked curiously.

"Well there's Landon and Gabriel. Landon is my boyfriend and Gabriel is single. How about you?"

"Well I have my half brother Damien who is a hybrid and then my father Nahuel and his Aunt Huilen." I answered.

"Cool. I thought we were the only ones in britain. Let's catch up for lunch?" She offered. I nodded.

I wonder what she means by lunch- in her terms.

*

Me and Aubrey entered the Canteen and sat ourselves to a table whilst waiting for the others. I learnt that Aubrey used to live in America but over time moved to England and switched her diet from humans to animals. She couldn't remember her human life but now had a better life with her soul mate Landon. She and Gabriel found him dying one day and made him a vampire. Gabriel is the oldest out of them at least 1 and a half centuries old. He used to be in the South like Uncle Jasper.

"Well Hello what do you have here?" A guy with dark brown hair a gold eyes said. He was attactive yes but was nothing compared to my Maxie.

"I am Amelia Ella Haliwell and you are?" I introduced.

"And I, my sweet am Gabriel O'Connor. Call me Gabe though." He said and then winked at me. Everything about him screamed 'Player'.

"Hey beautiful and Amelia. I'm Landon Knight." A guy slightly shorter then Gabriel with blonde hair and gold eyes said. He then kissed Aubrey on the cheek making her giggle slightly.

I began to feel a little jealous.

I wanted Max. To love me, have me and never leave me.

I left him though.

I masked my face before they realised something was wrong. Then Damien arrived.

"Hello Amelia and people I don't know the names of..." He trailed. I smiled.

"I'm Aubrey. This is my boyfriend Landon and this is Gabriel. You could call him Gabe though." Aubrey introduced.

I had a feeling we were all going to get along. After all we are all vampires. (Well mostly).

During the rest of lunch I learned a fair bit about Aubrey, Landon and Gabriel. I also had a few classes with them.

I had Art with Aubrey, English with Gabriel alongside Damien and Music with Landon. I was in Textiles alone though I didn't mind.

I think that's the best thing about College you only have to take 4 subjects and with a nearly photographic memory it would be easy to ace everything. I think for how long I would stay here I would kind of enjoy it but I still couldn't wait til I could go to Max one day because I know one day I will.

Well that's if he still wants me.

*~*~*~*~*

Okay I updated! Sorry if it's kind of short or rushed... I only have limited time. I hope you liked this chapter though! What do you think of Amelia's friends? Landon, Aubrey and Gabriel?

The pic on the side is Max's birthday present! The Kawashi Ninja ZX- 14 and the song on the side is Dark Paradise by Lana Del Ray! Check it out!  -------------------------->

NEXT UPLOAD: There would be an update by... the 30th of April. Yeah I know that's like far away but school starts so updates are going to have to be more futher apart! Sorry!

I have to wait til the end of June til all my major exams have finished! Sorry!

Thank you for all of you support! You guys ROCK! :)

xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
99.5K 4.2K 84
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐…๐“ โœงโœงโœง "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
288K 6.6K 40
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...