BBS Oneshots

By KrazyKinKat

This is just a bunch of BBS Squad oneshots. The ships I'm gonna write about are H2Ovanoss, Terrornuckle, Dait... More

H2Ovanoss- What You Don't Know
H2Ovanoss- What You Don't Know Part 2
Minicat- Dirt, Monster Trucks and Love
Terrornuckle- Colors
Brohm- Honey and Sugar
DaithiDeCalibre- "Hero"
Young Lovers
Minicat- Eyes
BasicallyIDoToonz- Sick Day
Brohm- Light
H2Ovanoss- Caged Emotions
Easter Tradition
DaithiDeCalibre- Sand and Stars
Brohm- Late
A/n + new story
Minicat- Eons
Terrornuckle- Move On
A/N
H2Ovanoss- Ghost Hunting

Terrornuckle- Forever

1.4K 67 14
By KrazyKinKat

Brian's POV

Today, out of any other day, the rain decided to pour onto the world. I reached a trembling hand to my car door, already drenched to the bone. I sat down and let silent tears fall down my cheeks. My phone dinged in my suit pocket, notifying me that I received a message, but I hesitated to grab it.

Once I had stopped crying I pulled my phone out. I had gotten a message from Tyler asking if I was okay, for the tenth time today. My hands quickly typed a reply, reassuring him I was fine and on my way. I set my phone back down and turned it on silent. I didn't want to talk to anyone else until I had arrived.

The engine of my car started up with a soft roar. Every part of me was conflicted with emotions, so I hid a blank it all with an external blank expression. Slowly I pulled out of, what used to be ours, but is now only my driveway. Once I was backed out entirely I put the car into forward drive and cruised down the road. 

The drive was only relevantly short which was a positive, but also negative, thing. I parked my car and didn't rush to get inside which, as a result, caused the rain to soak me even more. My body felt numb at this point, and not just because of the rain.

Each step I took inside that building made me grow weaker and weaker until I was tired. More tired than I had ever felt before. I sighed and partially excepted my fate. With one smooth motion I opened the double doors in front of me, causing all the heads in the room to turn to my direction.

Everyone was silent. The aura in the room was eerie and the amount of despair was overwhelming. I took note that everyone had showed up, not one person he cared about was missing.

He.

My heart panged in my chest just merely thinking about him. The pang only became worse when I saw the dark oak casket at the back of the room.

I realized I hadn't moved an inch when I saw Craig make his way over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder, reassuringly, and guided me to the front of the room. Everyone moved out of the way and let me through, so I could see him.

When I did see his body laying there, seemingly peacefully, I almost broke down crying then and there.

"Hey Brock," my words echoed throughout the church.

I swallowed the lump in my throat that I knew would come back, "I wish you were here. Well, I guess you are but not in the way I'd like you be."

A hand rested on my shoulder, "Listen, I..." I paused. "I'm so sorry. I know that night wasn't the ideal night you wanted, but it could've been worse."

"Brian-," Evan tried to speak.

"I know I wasn't the best husband. I could've treated you better. You could've been happier with someone else. But, you chose me," my vision went blurry. "I know if you were... alive right now you would scold me and tell me that I was the only one you wanted to be with. So for you, I'll try to believe that."

A few muffled cries came from behind me, "I guess the only thing I have to say now is that I love you and I'll never stop loving you. I hope that when I pass we'll finally be together again. We'll just have to wait."

I couldn't take it anymore. The emotions I built up broke and I balled my eyes out. Arms wrapped around me and I didn't have the energy or will to push them away. I tried to stop the sobs erupting from my mouth but the kept escaping. With shaky legs, I stood up and tried to stay calm. Once I stopped crying I stood and let everyone talk about Brock. It was hard to not have a meltdown once again, but I kept collected.

Soon I had to return home. I felt like walking, and almost did, but Lui and David made sure I didn't and told me to tell them when I was home. It felt nice to have people who cared about me, even if I couldn't express I was grateful for their kindness.

I parked my car and made my way into my house, through the pouring rain. The rain had slowed down, slightly, but I was still drenched when I entered the silent house. My mind wanted to call out to him, to hear him call back and greet me with a warm hug. I wanted his lips to be pressed against mine once again. I cursed at myself for being so foolish and needy.

My mind told me to mind my own business and leave him be, but I couldn't. With a steady hand I opened up a bottle of pills. He wouldn't want me to do this to myself, yet I did it anyway. I shoved a small handful of pills in my mouth and swallowed them dry. The world went fuzzy and I reached to grab more, but darkness got to me before I could even try.

I opened my eyes to see a bright light shining down on my face. There was no noise that I could hear except my own breathing. My mind tried to make sense of where the hell I'm at, but I couldn't.

With determination, I sat up and looked around. I was in my house but I was on the couch. The ceiling light had been turned on, even though it wasn't on when I had gotten home. Fear and concern crept through my nerves, with an aching feeling growing inside my head. Before I had the chance to get up, and do anything more for that matter, I heard a voice.

"Brian?"

My heart skipped a beat and I turned to the familiar voice. There, standing by the staircase, was Brock. He looked worried and almost sad, however there was joy in his eyes.

"B-Brock. Oh my god you're... you're actually here."

I stood up and quickly moved to Brock until we were only inches apart. My hand reached up and touched his cheek. Every part of my body swelled with joy and relief. Without a second thought I pulled him into a hug and fought back tears.

He hugged me back and started trembling, "How are you here? Did you... did you die?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. Well... I did try and now I'm here with you so I guess so."

Brock pulled back and looked at me," No you couldn't have died. I know you're here, but it doesn't feel like all of you is here."

I wiped the tears building up at the corner of my eyes, "What do you mean by that?"

"I-I think you're in a coma."

I froze, "Possibly, but that means I'll only be with you temporarily," I paused. "Dammit."

Brock only smiled, "Then let's make the most of it while you are here."

I smiled back, "Okay."

Marcel's POV

Everyone was sitting in the E.R. waiting to hear how Brian was doing. Lui and David had followed Brian home, in fear that he would do something irrational, where they found him passed out and bleeding in his kitchen. They had called 911 and afterwards called us all to, "get our asses to the emergency room."

So far all we know is that he overdosed and had hit his head on the kitchen counter. He's in critical condition and they think he's in a coma. We all started tearing up when we heard that he might not make it.

"We shouldn't have let him go home alone." Jonathan spoke in a monotone voice with his head in his hands.

"Hey, don't say shit like that. We tried to be with him but not giving him any space made things worse on him. If this is truly what he wanted then we have to accept that, we can't beat ourselves up about the things we don't do. We need to look over that and know that he's happy now," my voice quivered as I ranted.

The room went completely silent again and everyone let the words sink in. I looked at the floor and squinted so the tears could fall from my face.

"Excuse me?" the nurse that told us about Brian's condition spoke, making everyone turn toward her.

She became uncomfortable from all the sudden stares but quickly went back to being professional, "I'm sorry, Brian has passed."

I became numb and unemotional. I knew I was ready to accept that he was gone, but I didn't want to, so I blocked all the emotions from entering my mind.

Hopefully he's happy with Brock now.

Brian's POV

It had been a month since I was in a coma and I didn't want to leave Brock. He told me that in reality only an hour or so had passed, which made me happy knowing that I would have a lot more time to spend with him.

We were casually cuddling on the couch, watching some show I didn't care for, when Brock gasped and sat up. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"What?"

"You're not in a coma anymore."

My eye widened, "So that means, I'm dead now."

He looked to the side, "Yeah. Yeah it does."

I smiled and wrapped Brock into a hug. We stayed in each other's embrace, savoring the moment. I was overwhelmed with happiness.

"You're happy about this?" he asked.

I pulled back slightly so I could look at him, "Of course I am. I get to be with you forever now."

He kissed me softly, "I love you," Brock spoke.

"I'll love you forever, literally."

He giggled at my statement and kissed me once more. I felt bad for leaving everyone else behind, but for the first time in awhile I was happy. I hoped they knew that as Brock and I started our forever long life together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 548 48
[Discontinued, May Rewrite!] Second Story Ever. I'm The Worst Sorry. Some Angst. Some Smut, Maybe.
12K 513 34
This is just a bunch on one-shots I wrote a while ago about the Banana-Bus Squad. I don't follow the fandom anymore, but I've kept the book up for pe...
11.8K 427 28
This will have really slow updates. I'm bad at having a schedule. But anyway, this will be full of things with the BBS group. You can make requests...
11.9K 256 21
A bunch of random bbs oneshots! Listen, no, this book isn't like, 100% finished and complete and never to see the light of day again. BUT, right now...