our thing| ski mask the slump...

By fatherslump

every story has a happy ending.. or does it? More

ChO1
Ch02
ChO3
ChO4
ChO5
ChO6
ChO7
ChO8
ChO9
Ch1O
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch2O
Ch21
Ch22
Ch23
Ch24
Ch25
Ch26
Ch28
Ch29
Ch30
Ch31
Ch32
Ch33
Ch34
Ch35
Ch36
Ch37
Ch38
Ch39
Ch40
Ch41
Ch42
Ch43
Ch44
Ch45
Ch46
Ch47

Ch27

5.7K 296 458
By fatherslump

"Mrs.Montgomery there will be no sleeping in my class" The teacher said, slapping her ruler onto my desk.

I jumped and lifted my head up off of my desk. Everyone was staring at me while I awkwardly just looked around.

Mrs.Scott walked back up to the front of the class and carried on with her lesson.

"Today we will do a partner assignment, you may choose your partners and I will hand out your worksheets" She said.

Since I knew no one in this class I just sat there hoping she would let me work alone.

"You wanna be partners?" I heard someone say pulling out the chair to the desk next to me.

I looked to my left and seen that it was that same light skinned guy, who had been staring at me since the first day of school.

"Um sure" I said not wanting to be rude.

He smirked and sat down next to me.

"My name is Mike in case you ain't know"

"Im–

"Asia." He says cutting me off.

I nodded my head slowly and focused on the teacher who had began handing out the worksheets. She handed us ours and I took the paper up and scanned over it.

"So, why haven't you been to school?" Mike asks.

"Family problems" I tell him.

"Oh. I only seen you one day and then you disappeared. I thought you had moved, I was lowkey upset because I didn't get a chance to talk to you" He says chuckling.

I give him a small smile before laying the paper down on my desk then going into my bookbag for a pencil.

"So like, how come I dont see you hanging out with anyone but that dude with the dreads? He your boyfriend or something?" He asks.

"He's just my friend"

"Oh, I thought I was gonna have to steal you away from him" He says jokingly

The class went by fast thank god. Mike was actually a really cool guy he had me laughing throughout the class period, he was very nice to me and wasn't being too thirsty so I guess I was okay with him.

I walked into the crowded cafeteria and looked around for an empty table I could sit at. School would've been so much better if Jahseh and the rest of them went to school but they were all either drop outs or had already finished school.

I found a sectioned off table towards the middle of the cafeteria and made my way there. I sat my bookbag down next to me and pulled out my phone.

"Asia! You came to school?" I heard Mya say from behind me.

I looked to my right and seen her smiling, while sitting next to me.

"Yep. I was forced to come by Stokeley" I tell her.

"Thats good, ima have to give him a dollar for that" She joked.

"Why are you sitting here all alone?" She asks me.

"You know I'm antisocial"

"Come sit with me and a few girls pleaaase"

"Mya you know I don't like females"

"Pleaaassee for me! They're really cool bitches for real"

I sigh and grab my bookbag.

"Fine"

She grinned and we got up from the table. I followed her over to another table where Jazmin and a few other girls were sitting.

"Alright hoes. This is my bestfriend Asia she's gonna be sitting with us from now on" She tells them.

They all stare at me as I sit down next to Mya. I look over at Jazmin and she was just smiling at me like a creep.

"Asia this is Jazmin, Monica, Chloe, and Daijah" Mya introduces.

"Hey girl" Jazmin says.

The rest of them speaks, only Daijah and Monica acted as if they had a problem with me sitting with them.

"But back to what I was saying, his dick was huge, I was really choking on that shit" Daijah says making them laugh.

I listened to them tell about their sexual stories and talk about other girls and guys that attended to our school.

Lunch was now over and I was more than happy. As I walked out of the cafeteria with Mya and her friends I got stopped by someone lightly grabbing my arm.

I turn around to see a smiling Mike. I smile at him as he let go of my arm.

"Wassup Asia? You want me to walk you to your next class?" He asks.

"I was kind of already walking with them" I say looking over at Mya and the rest of the girls who just stood there smirking over at us.

"Well can I at least get your number?" He asks, hoping I would say yes.

"I'm sorry, I can't" I tell him thinking about Stokeley.

"I may not be able to get it today, but I bet ya I'll get it" He says winking at me before walking off to his boys.

"See ya in 7th period" He tells me.

I playfully roll my eyes at him and turn back around and head over to Mya.

"I see you girl" Chloe says.

"Get you some Mikey" Daijah says grinning at me.

"I'll pass" I tell them as we all began to walk down the hallway.

I ended up exchanging numbers with Chloe and Jazmin in our 6th period class that we shared together.

It turns out that Jazmin was really cool and her and Carly did stop fucking with each other. We joked and goofed around in class the whole time with Red.

We decided to go shopping after school so I texted Stokeley and let him know that Chloe would be bringing me back to his house after we leave from the mall so he wouldn't have to come pick me up from school.
       •••

"These are really cute" Jazmin says holding up a pair of acid washed jeans. I nod my head in agreement.

"Asia you would look really good in this shirt" Chloe says holding up a tight fitted crop top.

"I don't wear those things" I tell her as I continued to pick through the racks of clothes.

"Well if you wanna start hanging out with us, you gotta start wearing stuff like this" Daijah tells me throwing another crop top at me.

I caught the shirt and just glared at her.

She had decided to tag along with us even though me, Chloe, and Jazmin were the only ones who planned on going.

She had been being shady towards me the entire time we were in the mall and I wasn't feeling her vibe.

I hung the crop top up on a random hanger in the rack.

After we brought what we wanted we took our bags and headed to the food court.

"Asia you take pictures right?" Jazmin asks me as I took a sip from my slurpie.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I ask her.

"Mya told me. You know there's a club at our school for photography. You should join they could really use someone like you out there" She says.

"I'll think about it. Im not good around groups of people I don't know" I tell her.

"I can tell. You're really quiet" Chloe says.

"Once I get use to you i'll be a lot more talkative"

"What you shy or something?" Daijah asks.

"Not really. I just prefer to keep to myself"

"I heard you talk to Carly's ex" She then says.

"Who told you that?"

"They were talking about it at school today." She says.

"Oh."

"Is he still mean and stuck up?" Chloe asks.

"To me he isn't." I shrug.

"When he was with Carly, he hated us" Daijah laughs.

"Wait you all were friends with Carly?" I ask them.

"Yep until she did some foul shit" Jazmin tells me.

"Im still friends with her" Daijah says.

I nod and sip on my straw. For some reason I was beginning to feel uncomfortable being around Daijah.

Females are very sneaky and so I don't trust them. Any of them.

I made sure not to tell them too much about myself, and me and Stokeley as well.

A listening ear could also be an talking mouth.

_______________________

The next chapter im going to fast forward to like a month 😬🤘🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.7K 62
"Oh how I adore you, my sweet Stormiloo."
95.1K 4.5K 60
READ IT!
190K 10.9K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐒𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...