Waiting (CURRENTLY REWRITING)

By iamaunicornloveme

I don't like waiting. But if waiting means having you, then I will wait until I have you. 'Waiting' In which... More

Waiting (Rewritten)
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter Three 1/2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter Five 1/2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Part 1)
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 8 (Part 3)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 3 (Rewritten)

87 5 1
By iamaunicornloveme

Louis P.O.V.

"Louis! My man!" Carson's voice rings through my cell phone.

"My god, Carson. It's seven in the morning. What do you want?" I huff, looking at my clock on my bedside table.

"Oh is it really that early? Whoops sorry! Well I just wanted to notify you we chose the lead actress." He says. Well someone is chipper this morning, cue the eye roll. I hate mornings and this is making it worse.

"Who is it?" I ask, rubbing my face.

"Carlee Paige." I groan. He has got to be kidding me.

"Isn't she dating that boy-bander." I say.

"Yes, I believe she is. Is that a problem?" He sounds confused. Is he and idiot? God.

"Well, when there is a romantic role in a movie, it is always better for the person to be single because their partner might get jealous and cause problems." I roll my eyes. Shouldn't he know this? This is like primary school stuff.

"That only happens in movies and books." Carson scoffs.

"Look Carson, I know we are mates. Well, only sort of, but you need it to get it through your thick head that you don't know everything."

"I know I don't know everything, but that really doesn't happen. I'm serious." He laughs and I roll my eyes again.

"Whatever."

"Ok, well the schedule of a director is jam packed. I need to go." He chuckles. Does this guy ever not laugh? His happiness makes me want to kill a kitten.

"Bye." I hang up the phone and go to the internet. I type in Carlee Paige and. Then it pops up with a ton of suggestions. I look through them and click on the one that says Carlee Paige and Harry Styles. Cause that's his name, I think. I click on the first article and it is some celebrity news sight.

Harry Styles and Carlee Paige have just celebrated a full year together. In a recent interview with Four when asked about Carlee, Harry said, "I love her with all my heart. She is the most amazing person that I have ever met." When asked who they would thought would get engaged first out of Zayn and Perrie or Carlee and Harry, Liam and Niall both answered Carlee and Harry. They are a strong couple and it seems we will hear wedding bells for them. Let's just hope we get a picture of Harry proposing first. How cute would that be? Can you imagine what Carlee will look like in a wedding dress? #fangirling

Oh my god. We are in deeper than I thought. This is really bad. Really, really bad. How am I going to survive filming a whole movie with that woman? It's really, extremly bad because she is super fit. This will cause a lot of stress. I need to call someone I haven't spoken to in years.

"Hello?" The familiar voice rings through the phone. Am I really going to do this? Am I going to regret this later?

"Casey?"

"Louis?" Yes, yes I am. To both questions

"Yup, I have a serious problem. I'm gonna need some help." I rub my temple.

"But you went clean man." He sounds so surprised. Oh fuck off.

"I know. Fuck." I rub my hand over my face and whisper the last part, "I know."

Carlee's P.O.V.

"Harry!" I shove off the covers of his bed as I yell for him.

"What?" I hear his faint reply.

"Come here babe!" I hear footsteps and then his door opens and he pokes his head in.

"What?" He readjusts the bandana on his head that is holding back his curls.

"What are we doing today?" He walks in the room.

"Well the lads were coming over because we aren't actually doing anything today. But if you want to spend time alone I can make a change of plans." He plops down on the bed and grabs my hand.

"No, no. Spending time with the lads would be lovely." He smiles, brings my hand to his lips, and places a small peck on the outside of my hand.

"Great, I'm going to go ahead and get breakfast ready. Okay?" I nod and he continues, "You can take a shower, you know where everything is." He gets up and walks out of the room.

"I love you!" I shout, hoping he hears me.

"I love you more babe!" He shouts from the hallway. I chuckle.

I blow my hair dry then put it up in a ponytail. I put on some foundation and mascara. Then I walk out to the kitchen. Harry is listening to music as he is cooking breakfast. What is this song? Oh! It's 'I Can Only Imagine' by David Guetta. It's near the end of the song. Lil' Wayne's part. Harry can't rap, but I can so I join in singing. I mean, I can rap, but I can't sing. If that makes any sense.

"I saw you from afar

Thought I'd say, "What's up?" Harry turns around and smiles at me but I don't stop singing.

"You can tell me your name, when we waking up

They call me Tunechi, I'm good, I'm Gucci

Now you can kiss your old dude goodbye: smooches

You're a beast, yo-you're a beauty

Man, I think somebody did gave Cupid an Uzi -- shoot me

You're a firework, brighter in the dark

So let's turn off the lights and give me that spark"

"Babe, I forgot that you could rap. It's kinda sexy." Harry bits his lip as the song ends and I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Should I put on a Karmin song? So I can seduce you with my womanly rapping skills?" I hold back a laugh, but Harry throws back his head in laughter.

"Yea, put on 'I Told You So'. I love that song." I grab his phone from his back pocket, smacking his bum after. I click off of Pandora and go to youtube. I search 'I Told You So' by Karmin. I click on the video and as I loads I remind Harry of my non ablitly of singing.

"I may have the gift of rapping but I can't so you have to help me ok?" He chuckles but nods. The intro plays and I take a deep breath.

~

We sing the whole song then I hear clapping and I turn to see Zayn. Did he hear all of that? I look to Harry and he is smiling innocently.

"You little sh-" I start to insult Harry but Zayn interrupts me.

"Hey! Watch the language little missy. Do you really wanna finish that sentence?" He puts his hands on his hips.

"Sorry, Mum." I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out at Zayn. Harry laughs.

"You were really good though." Zayn says.

"Pssh, yea whatever." I highly doubt that world sensation popstar Zayn Malik would think I sang/rapped well. I don't sing.

"No really it was cool." Harry agrees. I blush. I'm just glad that Niall and Liam weren't here to hear this. That would make this whole ordeal a whole lot more embarrassing.

"What ever when are Liam and Niall getting here?" I cross my arms.

"I don' know but breakfast if served." Harry dumps the food out of the pan and onto three plates. He hands one to Zayn and I and I squeal. He made eggs with bits of cheese, ham, and bacon in it.

"That was amazing babe." I put my plate in the sink and rinse it off.

"No problem." He and Zayn do the same.

"When are Niall and Li-" I am interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I run to the door and open it. There stands Niall and Liam. "Boys! Come in!" I turn and walk back into the flat. They follow me in. We into the kitchen and Harry greets them.

"We should go sit on the couches." Harry suggests, the lads murmur in agreement.

After we are settled on the couches. Niall and Liam sitting together on the love seat, Zayn sitting on his recliner, and Harry and I sitting together on the couch cuddling.

"How've you been lads?" I ask.

"Good." Zayn says.

"Great." Liam adds. I look to Niall but he is staring off into space.

"Niall?" I snap my fingers.

"Wha-what?" He snaps out of his daze.

"I asked how you've been." I say.

"Oh, uh. Hey uh, Carlee can I talk to you in the other room?" He rubs the back of his neck. I look to Harry and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure." Niall and I both stand, I walk to Harry's room and he follows.

"What's up Nialler?" I ask as I sit on the bed. He doesn't look at me and he paces back and forth.

"I am confused." What's wrong?

"About what?" I ask and he starts wringing his hands.

"A few things." He chews on his bottom lip. I motion for him.

"Come here and sit by me." He finally looks at me, he is hesitant at first but walks over and sits by me. "You can tell me anything Nialler."

"Well. I uh, I think I might have developed feelings for someone." He looks extremely worried.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Who is it?" I ask.

"Uh, I can't tell you." He says looking down at his hands.

"Can you at least tell me her first name?" I ask, wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Um, it's not a her." He says it so quiet that I am not sure I heard him correctly.

"What did you say?" I squeeze his shoulders to let him know that I am not upset or anything. I just want to comfort him.

"I said." He pauses, "I said it's not a her." He looks up at me, his eyes shining with tears.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, you have freedom to love whomever you want. Okay?" He nods, but a tear slips down his face anyway. I wipe it off with my thumb.

"I don't even know if I am gay or bi or something. I am j-just so confused." His voice is shaky. I wrap him in a full hug and he sighs.

"You don't have to know your sexuality. Love is love. I saw this picture once, it was an x-ray of two skulls, and they were kissing. It was beautiful because, you couldn't tell whether it was a woman and a man, a man and a man, or a woman and a woman. It was just the simplicity of the connection and beauty of two people sharing love. And that's all that matters." He nods into my shoulder. I push his shoulders back so I can look at him. "Niall? Please tell me who it is. Just a name." He sighs and nods.

"It-it's Liam." As he says it he frowns and looks away. I still see the tears that fall even though he is looking away. I feel like I shouldn't be here. I feel like I shouldn't be experiencing Niall being this emotional and vulnerable. And Liam? I feel bad for Niall because Liam does NOT seem like the closet gay or bi type. I pull him into another hug.

After we break Niall wipes his eyes and I say, "Go clean up I am going to go out and sit with the lads, come on out when you feel like it okay?" He nods and I leave him to clean up. As I walk back to the living room, I hear the boys laugh, and I go into deep thought about Niall. How is he coping with living with Liam? I wonder when he started liking Liam. When did he realize he liked Liam? Does Liam even know? Probably not.

"Babe?" Harry's voice rips me from my thoughts. I realize that during my train of thought I stopped in the doorway of the living room.

"Sorry, I was in deep thought." I say as I sit back down by Harry.

"So, where's Niall" Harry asks.

"He'll be out here in a sec." I give Harry a peck on the cheek.

"So what did you and Niall talk about?" Liam asks. Oh, if you only knew Liam, if you only knew.

"It's not my place to tell." I sigh. I hate keeping secrets, but it's for Niall.

"Umm, ok?" Liam bites his lip and I can now see what Niall sees in him.

"Niall!" Liam exclaims and I look to the doorway. Niall is smiling, but now I can see, I can see the truth behind his smiles. His fake smile. The pain his eyes, his now dull eyes. I can see the dark bags that you would normally not notice. I see his misery.

______

Wow, ummm.... OK I didn't mean to end on a such a dramatic end, but well there ya go

And OMG LOUIS!!!!!! Anybody know what Casey is to Louis?

Love you xx

±

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
825K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...