Scorpio Academy { VKOOK } Com...

By quitrian

Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Top Where taehyung and jungkook enter a sexual , dangerous collage without knowing... More

introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chaper 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
New Book Soon
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Drawing
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ( last )
NEW STORY CHANGE !
Thanks
* I got Tagged *
Request
Scorpio Academy Trailer

Chapter 37

5K 232 22
By quitrian

After the what happened at jimin's house . Tae was walking with his hands in his pockets .

" he is there the guy with both his hands in his pocket " a phone call was made .

" what what the hel- ahh " 3 macular  guys went to tae and one covered his mouth and nose making his lose conscious.

The but him in a black car and derived off .

The guy who cared was smiling in an evil way . And of couse everyone knows who .

- 2 hours pass -

" were is taehyung he isn't at school either . " jungkook said to jimin and namjoon .

" what he didn't came school !?! " namjoon said in a shock .

" he didn't go to school either did he returned home ... im starting to get worried. " jimin thought . while his hands on his chin Thinking

" i got bad feelings " jungkook said with a worried face .

" me too " namjoon looked at jungkook with more worried face .

" i will excuse school , i need to go find him " jungkook said .

" you can't this school is strick you can't do that . " namjoon stated .

" damn it ! " jungkook hit his hands on the wall .

The day passed and they all went to jimin's home .

" he isn't here .. " jimin said in his mind silent.

" were was he the last time ? " namjoon asked .

" the last time i saw him he was walking down the street " jimin stated .

" maybe he returned home or maybe bambam saw him . I will go ask him " jungkook opened the door .

" yeah good idea go " jimin said

" i will call you if we found anything  " namjoon said

Jungkook went to the house to find bambam really happy dancing at never ever song .

" kookie " bambam went to kook and placed his arms around kook neck.

" bambam im really busy right now " jungkook sighs and put bambam's arm down .

" did you see taehyung " jungkook asked .

" him again " bambam said in mind looking disgust.

He then smiled again and said

" no i didnt see him , he didn't come "

Jungkook then sighs and got out .

Bambam pressed his teeth together in anger .

Jungkook was walking at the street taehyung was walking in . And he saw a camera.

" i need to watch this camera " jungkook said . He then went jimin's house

" guys there is a camera there . " jungkook pointed at the camera place .

" but we cant go to it , its not allowed " jimin said .

Jungkook pushed his inner cheeks by his tongue.

" then we got only one chose " jungkook said placing his hands on his hips .

- at 1 in the morning  -

Jungkook , jimin , and namjoon entered the building secretly wearing all black .

They entered . It was dark they used their phones to lighten up the place a bit .

They went slowly . They opened a door . But it was sadly locked .

" damn it ! " jungkook yelled in a whispering tone

" what are we going to do now ? " jimin asked .

Namjoon searched around and saw a man . A security guy with the keys on the table next to him .

" hey there is the keys " namjoon pointed .

" but how are we going to get there ? " jungkook asked .

" jimin you try to distract the guy . My moving something . Jungkook you fast grab the keys . And i will search in which room the tapes are . Clear " namjoon explained and they nodded .

Jimin moved a cup making it fell and break . The security quickly stood .

" who's their ? " the security guy said.

" what ? Do you think the criminal will say . yes im here i came to steal the company .... babo " jimin said in a low voice . Of course in a sarcastic way . Then he went to hid

Jungkook grabbed the keys trying not to make to much noise. And namjoon searched the computer .

" fast he is coming !! " jungkook told namjoon .

" im trying ! Dont rush me !! " namjoon said after 30 second he got it and all 3 went and hid .

They security guy thought it's just the went and went back to his chair .

" lets pray it's one of those keys ." Jimin said .

They tried the 1st one but failed .. 2nd also failed .. 3rd also failed .

They got nervous . They tried the 4th one and finely that was it .

" yes !! " they said excitingly

There was a lot of tapes . And a computer . They tried many of them until they found it .

" its that one . There is tae " jimin pointed and tae from the screen .

They all watched till they saw the guys kidnapping tae . And putting him in a black car .

All what they can see from the guys that one of them got a dragon tattoo on his hands .

All of there eyes widen . And mouth widen too .

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Hope you like it 😄😄

Sorry im late . exams .😅😅

Dont worry 4 days left .😖😖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.6K 42
It's a story of a boy named Kim Taehyung, a high school senior, who always comes first in his class. Everybody knows him as the most studious student...
210K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
109K 2.9K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
1.5M 78.1K 29
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook loses his college scholarship and decides to become a cam boy to pay for his tuition, and Taehyung uses this secret to...