Falling For An Italian (GerIt...

By Flamiau

Ludwig is a teacher in a large school. His physical education class is always either slacking off or bugging... More

The New Teacher
Crush
Hello
Teenagers
At The Park
Jealousy
Other perspectives
Nightmares and Comfort
Violet
PDA: Private Displays Of Affection
Liquid Smooth

What

1.6K 32 8
By Flamiau

Jesus christ on a bike holding a knife in the lands of the east what the actual f*ck

I mean I never expected this story to take off but j e s u s c h r i s t

This story is actually kind of cringy now that I look back on it  after quite some time, but I've noticed many people seem to have taken a liking to it, therefore I propose that  I remake this entire story with improved grammar and actually exciting events (whoa!) unless you believe that this story is great how it is and would like me to keep it? I'd still keep this up, yes, don't worry. Please leave your so desired opinion in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.4K 69
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...