Hood Rich.

By ttb305

"If You Ain't Gang Then You Can't Hang. . ." More

1.
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Characters
15.
16.
KODAK BLACK FANFICTION | SNOT THOT
17.
18.
New Story
FFEL IT
New Book

8.

5.5K 330 150
By ttb305

A'JANI SINCERE COLEMAN 😻

REALLY NIGGA🤷🏽‍♀️😑?:

"He a petty ass nigga and that's simple" I said shrugging, rolling my eyes

"Jani its obvious that the boy likes you, He just putting a big ass front" Nade said while sitting on my beanbag

"If he liked me, Then he would've never called me a hoe. I'm not talking to him and that's that. I'm not kissing his ass knowing he's wrong" I said rolling my eyes Texting back one of my hoes

"Girl Gon head and go talk to that boy, He been asking for you" Sierra said laughing

"Hell to the fucking no baby" I sung before getting up looking to go look for a outfit for the kickback

I took a quick shower since I already took one this morning but since it was so hot and it's only 3 O'clock in the afternoon, I took another one. I slipped on my white lacy undergarments and rubbed some lotion on my skin.

I slipped on a jacket with my light blue shorts and my black Gucci sneakers and my gold diamond anklet. I walked into my bathroom and started doing my edges and my ninja bun, including my make up.

I grabbed my phone and told Sierra to take my picture.

"Nolen Gon beat your ass" she teased as I rolled my eyes

"Girl whateva"

Sinceree__👅😍: You Da Baddest Of The Baddest I Done Seen All Night 👅😍

YRN Rich🎲💸: A Whole Walking Meal 😍😏

King.Hassan😈💰: 👀😍

RellC6🍫:Damn Ma 😍

SayirThaKid💂🏽💸: You Playing With Me Ma 😏

Sierra and Tanade ran in the bathroom with they phone in they hands "Bitch he is too funny" They said showing Hassan's ignorant petty ass comment as I rolled my eyes

"He petty" I mumbled before putting on lipgloss

NadeBabayy💋💍: She Be Hanging With Them Gangstas But She Dress So Chic 💞💰

YRN Tman💸: I'm Gon Beat Yo Lil Ass 😐

JayShits🤑💰: Where Yo Pants At 👀😐?

NadeBabayy💋💍: @JayShits They On Me Bae Duh 🙄 & @YRN Tman Okay 🤷🏽‍♀️

SI.MOLLY😍🦋: America's Most Wanted, Everybody Up On It 😏😛

YRN TMan💸: Alright 😏💯

We all got into my car and drove to the kickback that was happening and we pulled up to a blue two story house with a big ass backyard and I was struggling to find parking.

"This shit deed up" I mumbled as I finally found one

"Yup, I'm about to get me some numbers tonight" Sierra said as we all got out the car

"You better hope my brother don't beat your ass" Nade sung making me laugh

We walked in through the backyard seeing it was filled up with people and I grabbed me a cup, filling it up with Bacardi and apple juice.

I nodded my head to the beat of Nice & Slow by Ball Greezy as Tanade tapped me handing me the Grabba and the weed.

I sat down and started rolling up as Hassan and his group of friends walked in.

I rolled my eyes at him because he looked good as fuck and rolled up another joint.

As soon as I finished rolling up, I passed one to Sierra and one to Tanade, sparking up my own joint. I heard Kodak Black Patty Cake and I started joking to the beat.

I'm sippin' on Belaire, my chick from Bel-Air
My whip from Germany, I'm cooler than LL
I'm sippin' on Belaire, my chick from Bel-Air
My whip from Germany, I'm cooler than LL
I clap a nigga like patty cake

I felt my eyes became low as I threw the roach on the floor, Sipping my cup I seen Nolen walk in with his friends and his brother and my mouth drop praying that nothing goes down tonight.

(^ If You Don't Know Who This Is This, This Is Nolen's Brother Desmond)

I heard On Sight x Black Youngsta x Kodak Black come on and I got hyped as Sierra wrapped her arm around my shoulder knowing that this was our song.

Shoot a rap nigga on sight
Take they chains on sight
Buy that brick on sight
Hit your lick on sight
Charge that bitch on sight
Gang banging on sight
Set trippin', I might
Smack that bitch on sight
Beat that ho like Ike
Spit on that bitch on sight
Give that ho a pregnancy test
Bitch you gotta take it on sight
Up your heater on sight
Shoot your teacher on sight
Gimme a reason, I might
Rob the preacher on sight
You gon' have a seizure on sight

I started throwing my ass back as I felt somebody come behind me and pulled me making me stand up seeing it was Nolen.

I seen his brother leaning on the gate as Sierra wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her close.

"You having fun huh?" He said sipping his cup

"Mhmm" I said looking at him up and down seeing he was looking good

I turned around seeing Hassan watching me and I smirked.

I heard Ride This Good by Plies come on and I laughed turning back around.

I threw my ass back on him as I dipped and he was keeping up with me as I kept shaking my ass as his homeboys was holding him up and everybody in the party cheering us on.

I laughed as he pulled me wrapping his arm around my neck and I felt him press against me.

"Chill" he chuckled in my ear

I sparked up another joint that Sierra just passed me and my eyes became lower as I seen Hassan and some pretty ass girl leaving the party making me shake my head.

A couple more songs and a couple more joints passed from time and I wasn't fucked up but I knew what I was doing at the same time.

Nolen stayed with me the whole time with me, dancing and smoking with me throughout the party.

The party was still going on and it was more lit seeing more people came and it was dark as fuck and they were now playing slow sticking songs as boys started slow sticking girls now and they were playing Lil Corey x Say Yes and Nolen picked me up by my thighs as I was in the air screaming laughing and Tanade and Sierra was cheering me on laughing as I was place and the ground as he pulled up his pants before slow sticking me with my legs in the air.

(If You From Miami, You Should Know How These Parties Go. If You Don't Know, Then Search That Shit Up On YouTube And You'll See)

They was cheering him on as I was laughing and he laughed too, pulling me up off the floor and I smirked.

"Lets go to your crib" I whispered in his ear and he grabbed my hands and I tossed my keys to Sierra.

I got into his car as he sped off and I was feeling some type of way because of this dance he fucking did on me and I was loving it.

(It's Gon Be Some Damn Sex Scenes Sooooo Don't Be Surprised And Do Not Fucking Judge Her Because They Been Talking For A Min Now, She's Not A Virgin And SHE SINGLE🗣)

Once we got to his house, He threw me over my shoulder and I laughed as we went into his room.

I took off my shirt showing my lace bra and slipped on one of my shorts I left here as he came back inside his room with a bottle of Ciroc and a box.

I seen Uno cards on his shelf and I squealed.

"Let's play UNO for shots" I said smirking and he raised his eyebrows

"You wanna get your ass beat huh?" He asked as he started rolling up and I started dealing the cards and poured the liquor in our cups

He connected his phone to his surround sound speaker and blasted Dats My Bae x Ball Greezy and we started playing and the game got serious after our 3rd round and our 3rd joint.

"Nigga pick up them card!" I said as he looked at me like I was crazy

"Who! Better pick up or drink up!" He said after putting another draw 4

I grabbed the cup and took a shot and I fell back.

"I'm tapping out cause you cheating" I pouted tipsy as fuck as he grabbed the bottle

He poured the drink on my stomach and put the bottle down.

He slurped it as he came up to my lips and looked me into my eyes as he kissed me sloppy but passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck as 50 Cent I'm The Man came on and I got turned on.

He took off his wife beater as I took off my shorts and he looked at me, licking his lips before he snapped my bra off for me.

He sucked on my titty as my eyes rolled to the back of my head loving the feeling.

He kissed down until he reached my panties before pulling my panties to the side, kissing my neatly waxed kitty before slurping on my shit as I grabbed his curls.

I moaned as he slipped a finger inside and I arched my back squeezing my eyes shut because it felt so good.

"Fuck, Wait" I whined trying to pull away but he kept his grip on my legs over his shoulders

"Cum for daddy" he said huskily as I realeased as he licked me up and came back up

He kissed me and I kissed him back and he lifted up grabbing a condom from his drawer and I smirked seeing the length of his dick.

"Damn You packing" I said out loud before laughing about me being bold about his big ass dick

He chuckled before slowly slipping inside me as I threw my head at the feeling while he he slowly rocked his hips.

Up and Down by Pretty Ricky blasted through his speakers as started going at a steady pace while wrapping one of his hands around my neck while my leg was over his shoulder.

"Shit" he mumbled, clenching his eyes as he went faster and I squeezed my eyes shut moaning loud while I clenched the sheets

"B-baby" I said before releasing on him and he pulled out as he kissed me again and bent down in my ear.

"All fours gorgeous" he whispered as I turned on my stomach, arching my back and he smacked my ass before sliding inside me as I moaned feeling him plunge inside me as I felt myself dripping down my leg as I through this ass back on him

"Sincere" he groaned as he wrapped one of my legs around his waist

"Fuck" I said before squirting on his dick as he slid out

"Damn" he Said surprised as he laid on his back as I climbed on him as Dance For You by Beyoncé blasted through his speakers and I slid down on him slowly as he bit his bottom lip

"Shiiit" we both whispered as I began to rock my hips feeling him inside of me, moaning while listening to the song.

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you,
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me
Tonight it's going down
I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe,
Swirling on my babe, swirling, swirling on my babe
Baby let me put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody
Cause it's about to go down

I sped up, moaning while arching my back as he smacked my ass and he mumbled curse words out his mouth.

"Shit bae" he mumbled as his eyes rolled back while biting his lips as he bust in the condom as I released on him again

I slowly slipped off him as he kissed me and on my neck.

_____________________________________________________

Sooooo 😂😂

So How Y'all Liking This Chapter👀?

Just Because They Had Sex Don't Mean This Is The End Of Her And Hassan🗣🤷🏽‍♀️

Toodles, TTB💍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 16.5K 64
Quando Ryan Allen entró al Roxy Bar, Nicole non aveva ancora idea di cosa il destino avesse in serbo per lei. Il suo più grande segreto nelle mani de...
1.2M 48.6K 43
Sara è una normale adolescente, con un particolare talento per le figure di merda. Ma questa sua dote sembra aumentare in modo esagerato quando incon...
197K 4.5K 59
Chiara, ragazza di 19 anni, con un passato burrascoso, decide di trasferirsi a casa di suo zio Roberto Mancini a Firenze per cambiare vita. Non sa pe...
2.3K 101 6
Amare significa dare fiducia e tollerare i difetti dell'altro, condividere emozioni belle e prendersi cura l'uno dell'altro. Il primo amore, l'amore...