The Bad Girl & The Bad Boy

By AkaneNguyen

18 year old Rebecca Wilson, has always been a rebel. She isn't your average girly-girl. She's the exact oppos... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

The Bad Girl & The Bad Boy

12.5K 277 11
By AkaneNguyen

18 year old Rebecca Wilson, has always been a rebel. She isn't your average girly-girl. She's the exact opposite. But sometimes she has her girly ways. Like being scared of thunder. She is very great at dancing and gymnastics. She has an angelic voice, despite her badass attitude. She got expelled from 4 schools already. Her mom couldn't take it any more, so she sent her to another school.

Meet Jake Evans, 18 year old bad boy, badass, rebel, whatever you call him. He is a hump and dump kind of guy and he doesn't do seconds. He loves street fighting and always gets into detention. And... he does a bit of dancing. What happens when the two of these two teens meet? Well your in for a lot of colorful swear words and a bumpy ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692K 72.2K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
9.6M 630K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
224K 16.2K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
113K 3.4K 55
"You want me to sketch you that bad?" I caressed her thin necklace, playfully tugging on it. "Yes." The whisper entered my ear, the woman's lips ling...