The Babysitter | Choi Seungch...

By psychempty

July 17, 2017 Dear Mr. Choi Seungcheol, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to bid my farewell to you in person b... More

Disclaimer
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
Bonus ?¿?
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Author's Note
18
19
20
Announcement
21
22
23
24
25
27
FINAL
Special Chapter
Tagged
Not Part of the Fanfic

26

3.3K 138 40
By psychempty

"Minghao~"

"Yes Junhui? What is it?" Minghao asked looking up at Jun.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say good morning." Junhui said cheekily.

Minghao rolls his eyes and return his gaze back to the pancakes he's currently cooking.

"The kids, and Y/N must be probably exhausted." Mingming said placing Samuel down, "Hungry?" He asks Samuel, who on the other side kept sucking his small thumb.

"True that." Jun said getting the bottle, and the powdered milk from the cabin. He handed them Mingming, who made the milk for Samuel. He immediately handed it to Samuel who is most probably hungry.

Jun gets the utensils such as plates, glasses, spoons, and forks and places them on the table.

"Oh, kids you've woken up early." Y/N said surprised to see the kids moving around the kitchen, "Can I help you with something?" Y/N said leaning on the counter.

"Maybe later, but for now Chef Minghao is gonna serve you his specialty: Blueberry pancakes!" Minghao said excitedly. Mingming pulls Y/N to the dining area.

"You've been working hard Y/N, we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet. I am Mingming."

"I'm Minghao."

"I am Jun and this is Samuel."

"Nice to meet you all, thank you for being such good kids."

"No problem, we should probably eat, because Jisoo and the others will wake up soon."

"Right, we also need to prepare food again, feel free to eat again if you're not still satisfied, okay?"

"Of course Y/N noona."

Just like the with the other kids, Y/N can't help it but to get attached to Minghao, Jun, Samuel, and Mingming. The kids are too adorable for their own good. Once they were done eating, they immediately went to work (Breakfast for the others). Mingming was doing the dishes, Minghao is in charge of cooking, while Jun is the one who's preparing the ingredients.

Y/N made a sweet potato rice porridge and also prepared peeled, and chopped pears for Seungcheol. She went to check on Seungcheol, she places her hand on his forehead. She was surprised when Seungcheol abruptly clutches it. "S-seungcheol?"

"Hmmm?"

Should I shrug his hand off? No Y/N that would be mean, and besides Seungcheol is sick that is why he is acting weird. Y/N thought to herself, "I brought your breakfast, you need to eat so you could take your medicine."

"5 more minutes..."

"Okay."

In those five minutes, Y/N just stared at Seungcheol, and she can't help herself but to suddenly feel butterflies in her stomach by just looking at his face.

When? When did I become like this? Y/N asks herself a bit horrified.

"Y/N?"

"H-huh, what is it?"

Y/N was startled but Seungcheol's gaze somehow calmed her.

Seungcheol let out a weak chuckle, "Nothing, 5 minutes is over, I'm hungry."

Y/N helps him to lean on the bed rest, "Can you eat all by yourself?" Y/N asks him while holding the bowl of rice porridge.

Seungcheol tries to lift his hand and fakes a wince, "Ow, I can't lift my hand. My whole body hurts."

Y/N rolled her eyes while giggling, "Fine fine, I'll feed you."

On the other hand, the kids are all by the door, pressing their ears against the door.

"Y/N is giggling, appa made her laugh." Jisoo said smiling widely.

"I wanna hear their conversation." Hansol said trying to squeeze in.

"Me too!" Seokmin said.

Hoshi was about to squeeze in too but he lost his balance, he grabbed the door knob for support and accidentally twists it.

As the door opens, the kids were dragged along, some fell to the ground, while the others are just standing there awkwardly.

Hoshi laughs sheepishly, "Good morning Y/N and appa..."

"Kids are you alright?" Y/N runs to them immediately, and helps the others to stand up, "Come in."

"What are you guys even doing?" Seungcheol asked.

"Appa!!" Chan shouted excitedly while attacking his father with hugs, the other kids joined the group hug.

"Uncle Seungcheol!" Jun said hugging Seungcheol.

"My kids. Mingming, Jun, Minghao, and Samuel, when did you arrive?"

"Yesterday Uncle Cheol, are you feeling any better?" Mingming asked him, his face filled with concern.

"Yes thanks to you guys and especially to Y/N, did you guys already have breakfast?"

The kids nod, "We should probably not interrupt father's rest." Junghan said thoughtfully.

"You should continue to rest appa so you'll get better immediately." Jihoon said

"Yes boss, thank you for being good kids. I love you all."

"We love you too appa."

"I love you Uncle Cheol, you're like a real father to us too."

"When you said all... is Y/N included?" Seungkwan asks smirking.

"Uhm o-of course" Seungcheol said rubbing his nape, looking down.

Upon hearing his statement, Y/N's cheeks flushed red.

"Yiee Y/N did you hear that?" Seungkwan said teasing Y/N.

"Kids, what are you up to?" Seungcheol asks them.

"Nothing." Hansol said trying hard not to snicker.

The others snickers, Seungcheol gets up from bed and stretches his body.

Seungcheol asked Y/N a favor. "Y/N, can you lock the door?"

Y/N is confused but she obeys him anyway.

Seungcheol has a mischievous smile plastered on his lips, then he began tickling the kids, the kids were surprised but was quick to return the tickles. They began tickling each other. Y/N laughs at them, which caught their attention and began attacking her with tickles too.

Y/N bid her goodbye the next day, the kids let her go because she promised them that she'll come back. She also explained that she need to prepare herself because she's now incoming third year college student, school will be tough from now on, because her subjects are all now major.

I will be busy because of school but I hope I can still make time for the kids.

○○○

Mingyu lies helplessly on the floor of his apartment, blood trailing down his neck. He quickly grabs his phone and dialed Wonwoo's number, on the third ring he answered.

"Mingyu?"

"Wonwoo listen to me, where is Y/N? Warn her, Lexi just recently attacked me. She's after Y/N..."

"Where are you?" Wonwoo said trying his best not to panic.

"Inside my apartment" That was the last thing Mingyu said before he became unconscious.

On the to Mingyu's place, Wonwoo tried calling Y/N but she's not answering, so he just texted her instead, he tried calling Seungcheol, and fortunately he answered. He explained the situation to Seungcheol quickly.

"I'm still at my office, when I last talked to the kids, they told me that Y/N went out to buy some food with Junghan."

"I hope she won't pass by Y/N and Junghan, I need to go Seungcheol, I need to bring Mingyu to the hospital. Tell the kids to mever set foot outside the house."

"Yes, thank you, gotta go now too." Seungcheol said hanging up. He got inside the car and drives fast as he can. He went to market near their house and searched for Y/N and Junghan.

○○○

My career is over. I can't let you be happy Y/N, if I were to be doomed I will drag you along with me.

"Found you." Lexi laughs histerically before stepping on the gas hard.

"Look at that car, I think the driver is drunk."

"Is the driver insane?"

"Let's take a video of it."

"Why is that car heading straight to the woman and the child?"

The people began murmuring.

Seuncheol saw it, he rolled down his window and shouted, "Call the police, the ambulance. Call them now!" to the people, they were startled but they seem to listen to him.

He steps on his gas and went straight to the car that is heading straight to Y/N and Junghan.

Y/N noticed the car approaching but it was too late, she can't move her legs, she is panicking. All she can think of is to push Junghan away, so she'll be the only one who's going to be hit.

She pushed Junghan away and closed her eyes but nothing,  nothing had hit her. She opened her eyes to the sound of two cars crashing together.

"J-junghan! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, you're so bad Y/N why did you do that? Why would you want to leave us." Junghan said crying, "I should be the one protecting you because I'm the boy." 

Y/N can't help herself but to cry too, she almost died.
"I'm sorry I just want you to be safe Junghan, I can't bare to see you hurt, okay? I'm sorry." She said hugging Junghan.

Both are trembling due to fear. Junghan looks around their surrounding, just minutes ago, they were happily strolling around and buying some food, but now the place became chaotic in an instant. The car caught his eyes because it is too familiar, and when the realization hits him, Junghan escapes abruptly from Y/N's embrace and runs towards the car.

"Appa! Appa!" He shouted and tried opening the door.

Y/N runs after him anf helped him to open the door, when they opened the car's damaged door, they are welcomed by an injured and unconscious Seungcheol.

"Seungcheol! Wake up! You need to wake up!" Y/N said unbuckling his seat belt. She checked his legs and fortunately it isn't stuck or something.

"Appa! Appa! Please wake up!" Junghan said slightly shaking his father's shoulders.

Seungcheol lazily opens an eye, "Junghan, Y/N, you're safe..." He smiles weakly at them.

"Yes, and that is because of you, so now wake up, we need to get out of here."

Y/N and Junghan can't carry Seungcheol so they asked for help.

"Y/N? Let's go!"

"No, you can go ahead, I need to help the person from the other car!"

"Okay, I'll tell someone to come after you."

Y/n nods and headed back to the cars, she noticed that there is a gas leaking frim Seungcheol's car.

She was surprised to see Lexi drinking an alcohol, there are blood all over her.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" She shouted at Y/N.

Y/N can't help herself but to slap her, "You got lot of energy huh? Why don't you get out of the car?" She scans Lexi, and saw her legs are kind of stuck.

"Leave me alone, I don't want your help."

"I will get you out of here, do you understand me?"

Lexi laughs, "I tried to kill you! So why the hell are you helping  me? Why?" She said trembling.

Y/N didn't reply, she moves Lexi's seat backward so her legs won't be stuck anymore, fortunately the other side of the car is the only one which was damaged badly.

By the time she gets Lexi out of the car, the police and two ambulance came, Y/N handed Lexi to one of the paramedics.

"Y-y/n?"

Y/N turns around, "Thank you." Lexi said coughing, Y/N just smiled at her while nodding.

Y/N runs to the Junghan, "Where is your appa?"

"Inside the ambulance, everything's fine now Y/N, no need to worry, everything's gonna be alright."

"That should be my line, Junghan" She said ruffling his hair, Y/N lets out a sigh, "I'll call your Uncle Doyoon later, I'll ask him to bring the others to the hospital. Let's go?"

Junghan took Y/N's hand, he squeezes it gently and together they went inside the ambulance.

Y/N sat near Seungcheol, who is unconscious, she holds his hand tight, afraid that if she lets go, she might lose him forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522 35 29
"'Will I ever get out of here?', I once asked Sabrina. She had looked at me for quite some time before answering: "It depends on only you.' 'How do y...
611 25 7
Jeon Wonwoo, secretary of CEO Kim Mingyu wants to resign after working for him for a decade, wanting time for himself and trying other things. But th...
224K 3.7K 48
[E N D E D!] imagines for my 13 favourite boys! -[h.] lower cases are all intended. swearing are all intended and not censored. no smuts because i do...
5K 248 18
➤ what if one day you'll wake realizing that you like your best friend? well minghao couldn't do anything but to keep it from his buddy, junhui. ✎ sh...