~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

By HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... More

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4

5.3K 142 6
By HayleyMikaelson

A/N: This is it! The final part of the Taken chapters! But don't worry, this isn't going to be the end of the action and drama. Just like always you must read the parts before this one to fully understand what is going on. Please comment below and give me what you think, feedback is critical! I want to have this story be long and full, and in order to do that I really need your votes/Comments. Questions or Concerns message me :) Xoxo HM

______________________________

Sophie stands up, and leans against the wall as her wounds start to heal easier. She swallows hared, and looks over at Klaus and then at Adriana. "You cant stop us anymore Klaus. We-I will always be one step ahead of you. If you kill me, you kill your daughter.

"She will grow up to be an evil part of this world, and everyone knows it. Let us finish the ritual, and then you can have her back." She says smartly, and walks up behind him. Klaus is fuming, and he whirls around and pins Sophie against the wall in a sudden outburst of rage.

"I will kill you. But after I have one of my witches remove the linking spell, and then I will rip your heart out. Or maybe I'll let Hayley do it." He threatens, and releases her and heads over to his daughter. He starts to remove the ropes when a sharp piercing pain shoots through his head, and he groans in anguish and pain.

He turns around to see Sophie holding her hand out to him, causing him pain. "Your forgetting that we are witches, and will not hesitate to kill you. You make one sudden move and both us will be dead." She threatens back, and focuses fully on Klaus, so she doesn't notice that Marcel and Davina have slipped inside and are behind Sophie in a flash.

"No one threatens my family!" Marcel yells out, and grabs her shoulders and pulls her arms roughly behind her back. "D, toss me those ropes!" He tells Davina, and she flicks her wrist and they are around the rouge witches wrist in a matter of seconds.

"If you can get her and Adriana somewhere safe, I can try to unlike them like I did with Hayley and her before." She says, and Klaus nods.

"Take her to the mansion, and put her in the cellar." He says, and walks over to his daughter and touches the ropes when the sound of sizzling flesh fills the room and he yells out pulling his hand back.

"There soaked in both vervain and Wolfs bane! You little witch, I'm going to enjoy ripping your throat out!!" He roars and turns to Davina, "Well Little Witch, your on the only one here that can untie her." He says, and Davina walks up to him.

"Why would  I want to to help you? What's in it for me?" She demands back, and Klaus narrows his eyes. "Freedom. You will be free of having to do anything for me." He says slyly.

The young girls eyes widen and she hesitates before muttering, "Deal." She says, and walks over to the baby and unites her wrists and ankles. 

By now the baby has passed out from the pain and from screaming for so long, and lays unconscious on the table. Davina picks her up and holds her on her hip, and strokes Adriana's face.

"She's breathing, but the pain has caused her to pass out. Here, I'm going back to the mansion." She says and hands Adri to her father and follows Marcel out of the building, and pauses at Elijah for he is still trapped in the fire.

"Need a hand Elijah?" She asks teasingly, and closes her eyes and focuses on the enchanted flames. "Ex Spiritum Intaculum, In Terrum Incendium, Phasmatos Salvis Adisdum!" She says in Latin, and the flames slowly start to disappear until the extinguish all together. She re-opens her eyes and smiles happily, before leaving with Marcel and Sophie. 

Elijah nods to the young girl, and hurries to Rebekah's side and kneels beside her. He grabs the dagger in her back, and starts to pull it out when it sucks back into her like two magnets. He looks up  at Klaus and his niece. "Is Adriana alright?" He asks seriously, and looks over at he dead witches and sighs for he doesn't like killing others.

"She's fine. I'll take her back to the house, you get Sleeping Beauty." Klaus responds, and disappears in blur. Elijah picks his sister up, and dashes off.

_________________________________

Marcel walks into the Mikaelson Mansion, and shoves Sophie into a chair and keeps her hands tied up. "If you think this is the end your wrong. Good luck getting your blonde lover undaggered." Sophie sneers, and twitches in the chair. Marcel has to fight back the urge to slap her, and he shakes his head.

"The sooner you unlink them the better Davina." He says, and leaves the room. Davina sets a knotted up ball of yarn down on the table, and looks over at Sophie.

"I thought that you were on our side there for a minute or two. How can you just... Betray us that way?" She asks, and looks at her ex-friend with curious eyes.

"Your young, so you don't get it. If that baby lives she'll end us all, all of the witches. Soon enough it will destroy you all." Sophie snaps back, and Davina shakes her head.

"She's a baby not a mass murderer!" 

"Not yet anyway. Once day she will be one." 

Davina shakes her head again, and closes her eyes and holds her hands on either side of the knotted ball of yarn and focuses on it and whispers a spell as it slowly starts to unkindle itself. She takes in a deep breath, the spells from the day starting to take effect on her.

Her nose starts to bleed a bit, and she presses on focusing on the spell and unlinking the two of them. Soon, the yarn unkindliest, and she re-opens her eyes and feels her body grow weak. She wavers, and then collapses down to the floor unconscious. 

Marcel, hearing  the thumping rushes into the living room, and drops beside Davina and holds her in his arms. He glares up at Sophie, and flashes his fangs at her. "What did you do?" He demands, and narrows his eyes at the young witch.

Sophie snorts and half rolls her head at him, "Don't automatically blame me. Your little witch overused her magic for the day, and it's just eating away at her." She says and smirks devilishly.

Marcel looks down at Davina, and picks her up carrying her to the couch and laying her down on it. "Was she successful in unlinking you and Adriana?" He asks her, standing in front of her, the rain water trickling down his face making him appear like he's crying.

"Oh now Marcel, don't go around crying over some silly little girl. She'll awaken shortly, and yes your little witch was successful indeed. Much more then I was with-" She starts to say, when Klaus appears beside Marcel. A little figure wrapped up in a purple towel, sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Aww, how sweet. The big bad wolf has a soft spot for his little demon child." Sophie sneers, and Klaus growls slightly and hands Adriana to her God-father. "Did Davina unlink them Marcel?" He demands,  looking like he is about to rip Sophie's head off.

"Yes, she was. I'll take Adriana up to her room, and watch her. Don't ruin another carpet, Rebekah will slaughter you." He says seriously, and walks upstairs with his god-child.

Once Marcel is gone, Klaus lets his true face appear and he grabs Sophie's throat. "I will rip your head off, and bury it in the Atlantic Ocean, and throw your body in the mountains for the wolves to eat." He growls, and hisses as he starts to go for her neck.

Sophie shy's away from him, and laughs actually laughs at him! "Now, now, Niklaus don't be irrational. If you murder me, you'll never save your little brother." She sneers. Klaus freezes, and draws back grabbing ah-old of her throat in anger.

"What are you talking about Sophie?!" He yells at her, and the expression in her eyes reminds him of someone he thought he was done with. Someone he never wanted to see again. But it wasn't possible. She couldn't be alive she just couldn't be.

___________________________

Elijah calmly sets his sister down on her bed on her stomach, and sits beside her. "Do not worry sister, you will be okay soon. Once Rana returns home, she will fix whatever childish game these witches of the French Quarter are playing." He says, and stands up but when he does a leather bounded book falls out of the bed.

Out of common curiosity he bends down and picks it up, wondering what it is her examines it and sees the letter R etched into the front of the book. Rebekah's diary. "Do not worry sister, I won't tell Niklaus about your diary Your secrets are safe from his prying eyes."

He says softly, and strokes his sisters angelic face that is set to the side. He puts the journal back under the mattress, and heads out of the room and down the hall to his Niece's room.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: that's a wrap guys! :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and there is much, much more to come. This isn't the end of the drama, just the beginning. Who do you think Klaus thinks it is? Post below if you think you know! Xoxo HM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 20.6K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
28.5K 859 14
Lucifer and Kelly move to New Orleans to raise their son Jack in a safe environment only New Orleans is anything but safe with the French Quarter cra...
394K 6.3K 34
This is the story of the youngest Mikaelson. She has spent her whole life as a vampire, daggered in one of Klaus' coffins. When she finally gets free...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...