Best Friends With Benefits©

By iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... More

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
The Accident
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Benefits
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
Special Memories
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Ex-Best Friend
Going Dancing
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Drunken Sex & Chances
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam

5.8K 100 7
By iiamdreaaa

Naomi P.O.V

The first week of school was amazing. I met a group of girls and had fun with Liam' friends. Today was me and Liam's birthday and I got up real early to make us a birthday breakfast. I was almost done when Liam came downstairs with a little red box in his hands. When I was done cooking I put our food on plates and sat them down on the table.

"Happy birthday Liam." I said and hugged him.

"Happy birthday Naomi." he hugged me back.

"So tonight I was wondering would you like a party?" I asked and he smiled.

"Sure the whole school can come since I'm friends with most of them." he said and I nodded.

"Also I have a present for you." he said putting the little red box on the table and sliding it over to me." I grabbed it and looked at him.

"Just opened it I'm not proposing or anything." he said and I opened it revealing a small heart necklace that's said 'love beyond words'. I took it out the box and gave it to Liam to put it on. I held my hair and he put it on me. I barely could say anything because there was nothing to say. I just hugged him tight and he hugged me back.

I didn't notice I was crying until Liam pulled back and wiped my eyes.

"Liam this is beautiful thank you." I said and he nodded.

"Ok Nay let's go or the bus will leave us." He said and we quickly ate and grabbed our bags going to the bus stop and getting on the school bus. Once we got on the school my friends Amber, Olive and China started gave me a bone crushing hugs.

"Happy birthday Naomi." China and Olive yelled at the same time earning a few looks from other students. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Olive and China are twins but not identical twins.

"Happy birthday Naomi." Amber said quietly.

"Thanks guys." I said.

"So what are you doing for your birthday?" the twins asked.

"I don't know really tonight I'm throwing a party for Liam cause today is also his birthday so I might just make the party about us." I said and they all gasped.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You guys were born on the same day and your best friends. You guys were most definitely made for each other." they screamed.

"And speaking of Liam did he get you that?" Amber asked pointing to my necklace. I looked down at it and smiled.

"Yeah he gave it to me when we were eating breakfast." I said and they sighed in awe.

"You two are made for each other." Amber said. I rolled my eyes and the bus picked up a few more students before pulling up in front of the school. We got off the bus and walked inside the school and like always all the boys were starring at me.

I walked to my locker and put the books I didn't need in it and closed it.

The twins ran off to talk to some other girls so it was just me and Amber. I turned to her and see her looking at Stephen dreamily. I waved my hand in front of her face and called her name three times but she still didn't stop looking at Stephen. I clapped my hands and she blinked a couple of times and looked at me sheepishly.

"Sorry I was day dreaming."

"Yeah I know. I saw you starring at Stephen. Do you like him or something?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"I liked him since freshman year but never really talked to him. The only time I talk to him is in our Drama class but other then that I don't talk to him at all." she said.

"Then just try now, go over there and talk to him." I suggested and she shook her head.

"I can't. If I starting talking to him then I'll get nervous and started rambling. Plus I don't know if he even likes me." she said sadly.

"Well you won't know unless you try." I said. The bell rung and she sighed as we walked to math together.

_______________________________

"Don't forget your papers are due Friday." the teacher yelled as all the students raced out the class rooms. I headed to the lunch room and found the girls sitting with the guys. I sat down next to Liam and all the guys smiled.

"Happy birthday Naomi." Stephen, Keaton and Joshua said.

"Aw thanks guys." I said.

"So what are you doing for your birthday Naomi?" Keaton asked.

"Well it's not just my birthday today its also Liam's, so I'm throwing us a party after school and everyone is invited." I said and Joshua stood up on the table.

"Everyone party at Naomi and Liam's house tonight." he yelled and everyone cheered.

"Come on fucker get your feet off the table were eating." Keaton said and pushing Joshua off making him fall on the ground. He got up and sitting back down glaring at Keaton and we all just laughed.

"Oh yeah Stephen can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded. We both got up and everyone at the table gave us strange look. We walked outside the lunch room where no body was.

"Ok so I have to ask you a question and be completely honest with me okay?" I said and he nodded.

"Do you like Amber?"

"Yes." Wow that was easy. I thought I would have to threaten him to get an answer out of him. 

"Really great, how long have you liked her?" I asked.

"Since sophomore year but I never got around to asking her out." he said.

"Well the school year is coming to an end so don't wait too long. Ask her out at my party tonight and I promise you won't regret it and she will say yes." I said and he nodded. We walked back into the lunch room and sat down.

"Naomi can I talk to you please?" Liam asked and I nodded. We both got up and I followed him out the lunch room once and and into the deserted hallway. Once we were alone he pushed me up against the lockers and kissed me hard and I kissed back. His hands went under her shirt and started massaging my breasts. I moaned and he slipped his tongue in my month making his tongue explore my mouth.

He pulled away and we were both standing there breathless."That was amazing." I said.

"Yeah it was I've been waiting to do that all day." he smiled and I chuckled.

"Why didn't you do it this morning when we were at home, alone." I asked smiling.

"I don't know I really wasn't thinking about it until now." he said and kissed me one good time. We pulled away and I fixed my uniform. We walked back in and sat down and ate my food quietly. Amber scooted next to me and I looked at her weirdly.

"I know what you were doing. Your cheeks are flushed." she laughed and I covered my face. Joshua started laughing and making kissing noises and Keaton smacked him on the back of the head making us all laugh.

"Why did you keep doing that?" Joshua said rubbing the back of his head.

"Because you keep being a jackass." Keaton answered and everyone laughed again. For the rest of lunch we joked around and talked. Amber did talk to Stephen and she wasn't nervous or rambling at all. At the end of lunch they exchanged numbers. Me and Liam walked to Art class, went in and took our seats.

"So are you planning the party for both of us?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. I mean I don't know what I want to do for my birthday so I'll just have a big party for the both of us. Well mainly for you since I didn't get you anything, so the party will be mainly for you." I said and he nodded. The bell rung and the teacher walked in with some other students.

"Hello students since we only have an hour start on your project now and do as much as you can." she said and everyone nodded. Me and Liam got up and got our projects from the shelf. I went back to my seat and started drawing. I was almost done my picture I just needed to finish drawing, paint and then write my paragraph and I would be done.

After finishing drawing I got out some paint and started painting the back ground. After almost completing the background I set my paint and brush down so I could rest my arms.

"Hey Liam." I said sitting next to him.

Hey Nay," he said glancing at me.

"Are you done your project?" He asked me.

"No I just have to paint the rest of my back ground. But my arm started hurting so I stopped for a little ." I said and he nodded.

"So Stephen talked to me about Amber, he said you talked to him about asking her out at the party." he said.

"Yeah, she likes him, he likes her so why not let him ask her out or talk him into asking her out." I said and he shrugged.

"Well thank you because he is all she talks about and when I tell him to talk to her, he gets nervous and back outs."

"Well then we can set them up at our party tonight if they don't talk to each other." I said and he nodded agreeing. My arm had stopped hurting so I went back to my painting and started finishing my background.

______________________________

Finally school was over and I could go home. All day people were telling me happy birthday and giving me cards. So now I have to ride the bus with a big bag of birthday cards. Once I closed my locker I walked outside and got on the bus and sat next beside Olive and China.

"Hey chickas." I said and they smiled at me.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" China asked bubbly.

"I don't know maybe a dress." I shrugged and they nodded.

"How about we come over and help you get ready?" Olive suggested and I nodded. Once the bus arrived near our house me, Liam and the gang got off and went inside our house. The boys and Liam stayed downstairs while the girls came with me to my room.

"Ok so what color do you want to wear?" China asked.

"I don't know maybe red." I shrugged and Olive and Amber went to my closet.

"Okay we found a red dress." Amber said pulling out a short red dress.

"Too short." I said and she went back in the closet and kept looking.

"How about the black high waisted shorts?" Olive said holding them up.

"That could work." China said.

"Look a red crop top." Amber said.

"Ok I guess that could work." I nodded and they all got up.

"Well we will leave and come back later for the party." Amber said and I nodded, they all gave me hugs and left. I went downstairs to see the boys still here and whispering about something. I hid behind the wall by the stairs and listened quietly.

"So a little birdy told me your asking Amber out tonight." Joshua said and I heard a loud smack. I'm guessing Keaton hit him. That always made me laugh. 

"Really come on man." Joshua whined.

"And so what if I am. I like her." Stephen said.

"So your not just asking her out to get into her pants?" Joshua asked in humor.

"No I'm not, I actually like her." Stephen said annoyed.

"Ok now that that's settled what about you Liam, are you gonna asked Naomi out, we know you like her?" Joshua said.

"I told you guys I don't like Naomi like that. She's my best friend that's all." Liam said in annoyance.

"I bet that's y'all excuse for everything." Keaton said.

"But it's not, were just friends and always been friends so leave it alone." Liam said annoyed and the boys sighed.

"Fine." they all said and they started talking about random things. I went back upstairs and just sat on my bed. It was too early to start getting ready for the party so I just grabbed my bag and phone and decided to go to the store to buy some stuff for the party.

I walked downstairs and all the boys turned to me." Where are you going?" Joshua asked.

"To the store, so stay here I'll need help when I come back." I said and they nodded. I walked out the house and made my way to the store.

____________________________

Amber P.O.V

I look in the mirror one last time and grabbed my phone and my purse. I walk out my house and find Stephen waiting in his car. I get in and close the door behind me.

"You look nice." he said looking me up and down with those lustful eyes of his.

"Thanks you look nice to." I said and he started the car. Once we arrived at Naomi and Liam's party it had already started. The music was loud and there were people all around and dancing. Stephen parked and we walked in and the music was even louder. The room smelled of sweat and alcohol.

I looked around the room and spotted Naomi talking to Liam and Keaton. I walked over and smiled at her.

"Hey your here." she said hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Of course I came. Happy birthday once again girly." I said and she handed me a red solo cup. I took a sip and gulped it down.

"Come on Amber let's dance."Naomi said and grabbed my hand bringing me in the middle of the living room which was also the dance floor of course. The music got louder and I started swaying my hips to the song. A crowd form around us and everyone started cheering for us.

I felt someone's hand on my hips but I just kept dancing. I felt his lips on my neck and sucked in my breath." I can't hold back anymore, Amber I like you." I recognized the voice. It was Stephen.

I turned around and was met with his bright green eyes."Why haven't you said anything?" I asked.

"Because I was nervous. But seeing you tonight in that dress, dancing like that, it just makes me lose all control."

"I like you to Stephen." I said and he crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer. He forced his tongue in my mouth and my whole body was on fire now. I pulled away breathless and he stood there with the biggest smile on his face.

"Come on let's go." he said and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just upstairs to talk I promise." he said and lead me upstairs into a dark quiet room. We closed the door and we sat on the bed.

"Ok Amber I like you, like I really really like you, ever since sophomore year but I always thought you were interested in Joshua."

"But why would you think that. I like Joshua as a friend but not as a boyfriend. Hell no he's too much of a cocky joker for me. I always had the eyes for you." I said.

"Ok so what about that time you kissed Joshua?" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I was just doing him a favor so he can make a girl jealous that kiss was nothing and it didn't even feel right." I said with a disgusted face and he laughed.

"So this whole time you liked me and only me?"

"Yup I turned down mostly all the guys at school that asked me out, hoping you would one day ask me out." I said grabbing his hand.

"I'm glad you did." he said and kissed me slowly and gentle. I ran my hands through his hair and he groaned into my mouth. He pulled away and his eyes twinkled.

"Amber will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes Stephen." I said and he got up spinning me around.

"How about we go on a date this Friday?" he said.

"I would like that." I smiled and we kissed passionately.

______________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

I don't know what I'm doing but I know I'm totally drunk. I had two cans of beer and about ten shots. All I know is lots of guys danced with me and I had to punch a few of them. The music turned off and I pouted. China and Olive grabbed me and brought me into the kitchen and put me next to Liam.

"Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam." everyone cheer and Joshua pushed out a huge cake.

"Aw thanks guys this means everything to me." I said rocking back and forth. I gave Joshua, China and Olive a hug and they returned it.

"Guys blow out the candles." Keaton said and me and Liam blew out all 18 candles and everyone cheered. Olive and China cut the cake and everyone started eating. I ate some and finished it under a minute. After Liam was done his cake he grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs to my room and locked the door.

He pushed me on the bed and I giggled. He climbed on top of me and started sucking on my neck. I gripped the sheets and moaned out loud.

"You don't know how much I wanted to do this." he growled and in my ear.

"Liam." I moaned and he pulled my top of revealing my white lace bra. He bit my neck and I arched my back moaning his name.

He sucked on my left boob and I sucked in my breath, gripping the sheets even tighter.

He slid off my shorts and started trailing kissed inside my thighs. I closes my eyes and my body felt like it was on fire from all his kisses. He started rubbing me through my panties and I gripped his hair making him groan.

"Liam fuck me right here." I breathed out and he slid off my panties throwing them to the side. I opened eyes and watched as he pulled my legs apart. I tried to close my legs but he pulled them apart.

"Relax you'll like this." he said and I closed my eyes. Then I felt the most amazing pleasure ever. He was licking and sucking on my soft spot. I gripped his hair tight and he groan and I arched my back and moaned.

"Fuck Liam." I said and he put one finger in and I moaned even louder. He put in another finger and I could no longer control my moans. He was going in and out and I didn't care who heard me. I just didn't want this feeling to never end ever.

I reached my climax and he stopped and I opened my eyes. He was smiling while licking his fingers."You taste like honey." he said and I blushed a bright red. He laid beside me and I was still breathing hard. He turned my head to him and kissed me slowly.

I kissed back and he caressed my cheek. I pulled away and he smiled at me." I love you Naomi you just don't know."

"I love you too Liam," I said and kissed his cheek.

"How about you get cleaned up we have a party downstairs." he said and I nodded.

I put back on my panties and my shorts. Then I went back downstairs and everyone was still drinking and partying. Me and Liam went to the dance floor and I danced on him. I didn't care that the music was loud or that me and Liam would have to clean up the mess in the morning.

All I cared about was celebrating my birthday with Liam and my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 11.4K 28
Charlotte has been best friends with Harrison for as long as she could remember, when Harrison leaves to pursue a career in acting, they eventually b...
30.1K 276 5
Carter has watched her with his best friend for years and fell in the love with her more every day. He never thought he had a chance with her other t...
244K 6.2K 36
• He broke my heart. I broke her heart. • I can never forgive him. I can never forgive myself. /// Brooke and Brady. These were two names that were...