Turn of Life

Autorstwa menaka92

Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we... Więcej

Turn of Life
Prologue
1.Priya!!
2. Murder plan
3.Twist!
4.Flashback
5.Sneaking out of hostel
7. Birthday celebrations
8.Teasing eachother
9. Meeting them
10. Confusion
11. Last
12.Thank you
13.Shock
14.Reveal
15.Pranav's dad
16.Unexpected Proposal
17.Broken
18.Again
19.The phone call
20. Game
21. Process
22.New Task
23.Success
24.Unexpected support
25.Long time
26.Blame
27.Irresistable Attraction
28.First day
29.Treating him
30.Stubbron
31.Prince Charming
32.Unknown feelings
33.Little did I know
34.The day
35.Fate
36.Destiny
37.Friends talk
38.Deadly virus
39.Drunk
40.Long
41.Her antics
42.Emotions
43.Answers
44.Brothers
45.First kiss
46.The proposal
47.Unexpected care and comfort
48.(Un)Pleasent Surprise
49.Secret revealed
50. I know
51.Why?
52.The bet
53.Anything possible
54.A night to remember
55.Her reply
56.A day with her
57.Bad feeling
58.The news
59.I like him?
60.The meet
61.New member in the gang
62.Happy? Not happy?
63.Marriage?
64.The complete day
65.My heart
66.Break
67.Waiting
68.Missing
69.Hurt
70.Mystery
71.Can't be happening
72.Loophole
73.Almost there
74.Peace at the end?
75.Not so romantic proposal
76.The final verdict
77.Fire girl
78.Lie
79.Party
80.Wishes
81.Dean to dad
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
Epilogue 5
Epilogue 6
Questions and Answers

6.Kiran's birthday

1.1K 103 22
Autorstwa menaka92

Harish POV

A smile found its way on my lips as soon as I felt Shweta catching hold of my hand. I could feel love sparks and my heart was beating crazy.

I know it is quite embarrassing but I loved the way she held my hand assuring me protection and safety.

I looked at her. She's driving the car and behaved as if nothing happened​. I mean actually nothing happened but doesn't she feel the way I feel when she touched me?

She's acting a bit different in the past week. I noticed her acting all friendly and cool towards everyone except me. I wanted to ask her what's the reason. I promise if she's in some sort of problem, I won't mind risking anything to rescue her. But for that she first have to tell me what's in the little mind of hers.

I don't mind waiting for her till she feels comfortable to open up to me but I can't deny the fact that her changed behaviour hurts me a lot. Yes.....She is almost ignoring me in the past whole week. It's high time now...!! I really want to know why is she behaving differently!!

That's when I noticed a smile on her lips. I know she understood about my fear on fast drives. I tried many times to hide this fear of mine from her and eventually succeeded in it too. But not now I guess!! If I'm not mistaken she just smriked at me!! Omg!! Shit!

I felt her squeezing my hand as if she's saying 'Nothing to worry'. I just nodded slightly and held her hand back. I was surprised to see that she made no effort to break her hand free from my hold. I guess this is the first hint she's giving to tell me she likes me!! Wow!! If this is real, there is no man as happy as I am this moment!!

Oh god! I love her so much!!

After 15 mins of driving, we reached the spot. In this 15 mins, we never broke our hold. I felt my heart beating faster every minute she held my hand. I guess Yamuna didn't notice it. If she would have noticed, she would be continuously nagging me!!

What surprised me the most was I didn't feel scared when she drove fast after holding my hand. In fact I must say that I was too engrossed in my thoughts about her that I didn't notice how fast she's driving.

As soon as we got out of the car, we saw Preeti running towards us. She peeped into the back window and sighed relief when she found Kiran fast asleep. I wanted to ask her whether she feels something for Kiran.

That's when she gave a thumps up sign to Shweta, to which Shweta smiled brightly. I went to Shweta and demanded for an explanation.

I was shocked but more surprised to hear that Preeti is planning to propose Kiran after the cake cutting. I'm so happy for them. I knew that they had good chemistry between them. I hope everything settles properly without anyone getting hurt.

We put up our masks as planned and I held a fake revolver in my hand. I sighed to Ritu to wake him up. She tried to wake him up by shaking him a lot but eventually ended up slapping him getting frustrated. I smiled at her. I actually knew the trouble of waking him up every morning being his roommate​. If she was in my place as his roommate, I swear she would have left him without waking him up and would have just went to college.

I asked Preeti to hold the revolver so that I can wake up Kiran. Seeing her tensed, Shweta took it from my hand. I must agree that she's a brave girl. She never fails to surprise me.

I took a water bottle from the back seat and poured the whole bottle of water on his face. I saw Preeti, Ritu and Shweta giggling. I guess they don't know how I wake him up everyday. Compared to those, what I did now is very less.

Kiran opened his eyes so slowly that even tortoise would shy. I slapped him in irritation. He suddenly held his cheeks and sat up in reflex. Shweta held the revolver on his temple and smirked at Ritu while Kiran was blowing our ears. Priya rescued all of us from him blowing our ears by tying his mouth with a piece of cloth.

I saw Kiran damn tensed. I tried to control my laughter because if I laugh, our plan would go in vain. We pushed Kiran to the room where the arrangements were done, not before closing his eyes with another piece of cloth.

Kiran POV

I startled as I found my face wet and water dripping down my neck making my t-shirt wet. I'm going to kill that idiot Harish. But I felt something on my temple.

I slowly opened my eyes. Suddenly I felt a smack on my cheeks. I held my cheek and sat up right to kick that idiot. But I was taken aback when I saw six people masked and one of them holding a revolver at my temple.

I was scared to hell. I started shouting at them. "Who are you guys!!?? What the hell do you want? Where am I?? Did you kidnap me??!! Oh goodness!?? I swear, you all will be paying back for it!??"

Suddenly one of the masked men tied my mouth with a piece of cloth. I was damn tensed and obviously scared to hell. They even closed my eyes with another piece of cloth and pushed me out of the car.

Oh my god!! Where are they taking me? I felt someone holding my arm and leading me. That's when it hit me that my wrists were are also tied.

If my hands weren't tied, I would have used my karate moves and beat the crap out of them!! But my bad luck! Oh god!!

I tried to guess who can they be! Would it be my dad's revival??? But I'm damn sure they will know the consequences of doing so as they might have learnt from their previous experience.

I'm sure it's got nothing to do with my dad or mom. So who are they? Would they be my school mates? But I don't think they'll have this much guts to kidnap me. They knew very well who is my dad!! But whoever it is, I'm definitely gonna make them pay for it!!

After walking for 2 minutes, my mouth cloth was taken away. Soon they even untied the cloth that was holding my hands and my eyes.

I was stunned to see their faces when they took off the mask. It's none other than my own stupid friends Yamuna, Ritu, Shweta, Priya, Preeti and of course that idiot Harish too!!

Omg!! They showed me hell. Definitely they are crazy. But wait a minute! How did they get me here? I mean I was in hostel and there is no way they got me from there. The hostel security is too tight especially at night. I knew this because I really have a tough time sneaking out of the hostel at night to roam with them.

But now my other question is why the hell did they bring me here that too spoiling my SLEEP?? I'm surely gonna kill them... Arghhhh!!

"What the hell is going on here!!?" I asked furiously but obviously shocked too.

They didn't answer anything but started walking ignoring me! Seriously!!? Without a second thought, I ran to them n confront them.

I stopped them and was about to yell when Preeti pointed to something behind me. I turned back and saw nothing but dark coloured wall. This girl surely knows how to get on my nerves!

But what surprises me more is how can I fall for her so deeply when all she does it to annoy me and get on my nerve often just like now!!

I turned back annoyed to glare at Preeti but where are they!?? How can they run within such a short time? And that too within few seconds when I just turned to look behind! And without a single noise!! Damn...They are too annoying!

Just then I felt something flickering at the wall behind me...The same dark coloured wall. I turned around once again to have a look.

"Happy birthday idiot!!" Omg!! Today is my birthday!?? Oh!! How come I forgot? But honestly speaking nowadays I'm forgetting everything and I'm least focused in everything I do and obviously Preeti is the one to be blamed!

"Have a worst day! Rot in hell, you demon!!" The slide changed. Really??!! Is this how you wish your friends on their birthday? But after all they are my friends..not to forget!!

I saw them coming towards me holding a cake. Harish was holding the cake and the others were holding candles. I was beyond shocked.

That's when my eyes fell on her...My Preeti!! She's wearing a cute navy blue dress which ended just above her knees. She also wore a matching blue scarf around her neck and a sandles. She looked so adorable and cute.

I never even thought in my wildest dreams that I'll fall for her this badly. But here I'm today in such a state that I can't even stand a day without her by my side and seeing her.

I was a playboy since I joined this high school. I never really liked any women of course except my mom. I always thought girls are made just for fun and enjoyment. I have never really wanted to get into a relationship and love someone which I was successful till I found myself falling for her stupidity.

It's because of her that I stopped flirting with girls. I know Harish was wonder struck to see me transform suddenly even though he tried his best to change me since many years. He even tried to ask me the reason for my sudden change but I would always avoid it or answer nonsense or divert him from that topic​. I never wanted to hide anything form Harish.

Harish is really a wonderful friend whom everyone crave to have. Infact I'm proud to have such a friend. He's always been my side in all my success, in all my failure, in all my happiness and in all my misery and tough times. Flirting is the only thing that he hates in me. I tried to change many a times earlier for him but I failed horribly.

But today I even surprised myself by talking to women with respect and not flirting with them. Obviously who can be the reason?? Preeti!! I never knew she was this beautiful. Maybe it's me who took so long to notice it. I always try to tell her what I think but looking at her deep blue eyes, nothing comes out of my mouth.

Just a sight of her makes my heart skip a beat. When she's near me my heart skyrockets. Her smile makes my day. I never lost my cool, never, but since the day I started falling for her, I'm never calm. I was not really a jealous type and never showed my emotions to anyone but she surprisingly she crumbled my calm composure. I can't even stand anyone touch a single strand of her hair. She brings both the best and worst out of me. Her smile makes my world shine and her tears want me to burn down the entire earth.

Gosh!! How much I love her! I wish I could have told her what I feel for her. But wait!! Why can't I do it today?? Why not now?? Wow!! That will really be great.

But what if she rejects me?? Nooooooooo....I can't even bear the thought of her rejecting and ignoring me. I have been through this mental struggle since a very long time since the moment I started falling for her. But now it's high time and I can't tolerate myself from telling her everything. I have started losing all my focus. I can't stand it anymore. I'm sure if my love is true, she'll definitely feel the same for me.

Let's see what's gonna happen. Oh god!! Definitely this is not gonna be easy. Please give me some strength to look into her eyes and tell her that she's my world!!

________________________________________

Hey guys!!

I'm back and thanks for waiting patiently.

So now you all got to know own what Kiran feels.

Now that since Kiran is also thinking to propose, whom do you think will propose first​? Preeti or Kiran​?
You want Preeti to propose first or Kiran? Plz comment and let me know....

Keep reading to know what's​ up next!!

Love,
Menaka.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

805K 31K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...
476 49 13
!! RESUMED !! Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married...
103K 7.5K 70
Isn't Twilight sky a beautiful view ? . . When two different colours of nature merge and there comes a blissful colour out of it ! . . And here when...
2.6K 81 29
So the story is revolved around 2 alone and broken individuals, both were all alone since their birth but one's loneliness was visible while other's...