I Am The Strange Mate

By leader_of_the_pack

Kayleigh is a 16 year old girl who lives with her father but she ran away into the woods. One day she meets... More

Characters
Chapter. 2 My first shift
Chapter 3. My mate
Chapter 4 Acception
Quick note
NO MORE STORY

Chapter. 1. Alex and Jinx

5 1 0
By leader_of_the_pack

I open my bag and pull out a book called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I start reading and think it's been 2 weeks since I ran away from dad and I am still in the woods. I hear a twig snap and I jerk my head up." AHHH!" I look for who made the sound and I see a fox and then I see a panther. The fox changes from panther back to fox. " Oh my gosh, that's amazing!"

"Thanks." The fox/panthers says, " My name is Jinx."

I look at the poor animal to see it's all torn up. I pick her up and ask

"Can I give you a bath Jinx?"

"Yes please!" She begs

Suddenly I see a wolf  and it's shifted to  a bear and back.
She looks from me to Jinx and says
I am Alex who are you?" She walks toward us limping.

"I am Kayleigh and this is Jinx she needs help and so do you follow me." I turn on my heel and walk towards a two-story house. I pull the keys out of my bag and walk in. I go straight into the bathroom and turn on the hot water.
I look at Jinx and Alex and say,
" Look I am gonna give you guys a bath and bandage you up, 'k?"
They only nod

One hour later

Alex and Jinx are laying on the couch asleep. I walk to them and hear Jinx whisper to Alex.

" Look Alex she helped us Of Course she is the one. "

She replies " Ok but how do we tell her?"
I intrupt ," Tell me what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1K 55
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
1.3M 90.2K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
30K 980 34
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
37.5K 1.2K 15
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။