The New Girl

By storyteller3789

Ashton Arkson is the new girl in California. She lives with her mother and little sister, Macy. She soon make... More

Intro
The First Day
The Phone Number
The Figure next Door
The Party!!! :D
The New Boyfriend?!
The Heel
The Accident
The Flashback

The

27 1 0
By storyteller3789

4 MONTHS LATER

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

School has been going well ,as always I'm making straight A's.

Me and Clair have been going over to each others house and hanging out but I can't get over the fact how Josh lives right next to me.

Every time I see him we just stare at each other for what seems like forever.

AT SCHOOL

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

As I am walking through the hallways with Clair ,Brooke come up to us with her posse and says things.

"Well if it isn't Dopey and Dorky." she says while her group laughs.

Then Clair says something that I thought I would never hear come out of her mouth.

"Well I least we aren't sluts like you." Clair says ,and all of us just looked at her with our jaws dropped.

"Listen her bit-" Brooke did not finish because Luke was standing right there.

"Oh baby I want you to meet my new wonderful friends, aren't they so sweet?" she says innocently.

"Yeah, hey I was wondering if you girls would like to come to my house for a party tonight. Well I better go, see you there." he said.

Brooke and Luke smooch and as he walked off Brooke giggled like a little girl.

"Yes we shall see you there." she said and walked off.

I turned to Clair and ask her "What was that all of that about?"

"Oh ,well never mind." she said.

The bell rings and she heads to her next class.

I was the last one in the hallway and turned around to find Josh staring at me AGAIN.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." he ask.

"Where?" I ask

"Not here, I wanted to take you out to see what it is like to do something bad." he replied.

" I can do something bad." I said.

Then I slammed my locker with a loud crash.

As a teacher peaks out of her classroom, Josh grins,"Really? That's all you got? That is sad." then he walks off AGAIN. "Sorry, Mrs.Lane." I apologize.

I roll my eyes , that was sad,and headed to class.

After class the teacher caught me by the arm and told me to watch detention. (Yes I'm that good of a student that teachers trust me like that)

So I just stayed in her classroom and waited till the delinquent students come in.

After I figured everybody was here I took attendance.

Then I said Josh's name he wasn't there so I went through all of the others then the door opened.

"You are late." I said.

"Yeah whatever." he said and took a seat.

"Now as always no chewing gum, talking,yelling, or getting out of your seat or touch anything." I tell them the rules.

Brett (rudest guy ever) gets out of his seat and comes over to me and takes my glasses off.

I couldn't see, everything was blurry.

"Hey give those back!" I demand. Then out of now where someone had dog piled me. "Ouch. Get the hell off of me!" I yell.

Then someone pulled him away from me and threw my glasses on my lap.

I put them on and see that Josh pulled the guy off of me and has him pinned up on the wall.

"Stop it." he said and started punching him in the face.

I walk over to them and try to stop them but Brett gets loose of Josh's grip and punches me in the gut and I flew back with all the air out of me gone.

The timer rang and all the delinquents fled the room laughing and pointing at me like 7 years olds.

"Are you okay." Josh tells me helping me up.

"Umm yeah sure." I say putting my hand on my stomach. I look up and see we are having our staring moment.

"Thanks for getting Brett off my back, literally." I tell him.

"No problem." he said.

I grab my bag and pull out my phone.

"Hey do you need a ride?" He asks from behind.

I turn around and look at josh and I'm thinking if I should go with him.

Mom would kill me for riding a motorcycle, especially with a guy. But hey Y.O.L.O.

"Umm...sure."i tell him.

I text mom and tell her I got a ride home.

We walk out to the parking lot and we get on his motorcycle. He helps me get on and gives me a helmet from the back.

"What makes you think I need this?" I ask pointing to the helmet.

"Well 1.you've never ridden a motorcycle. 2. if your parents see you they would get mad but you could say 'hey I wore a helmet '." he replies with a grin. I put the helmet on and he gets on in the front. He starts it and kicks up the stand and speeds off. I almost flew off the thing until he said, "Put your arms around me!" He yells through the wind. I do what he says and I don't feel like anything is going to happen.

I feel free, alive, like I have never done anything like this. Which I haven't, this is the best feeling I have ever had.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

We pull up in his driveway and as I walk home I tell him thank you for the ride and give him the helmet back.

When I get in my house I run up stairs and call Clair.

"Hey so are you going to Luke's party tonight?" I ask her.

"I guess so, do you know what you are going to wear?" she said.

"No, can you come over and help me?" I ask unsure.

"Sure I will be over in just minutes."

She hangs up and I go take a shower when I get out Clair is standing in the middle of my room.

"I brought some of my outfits, btw I went through your closet and you are lucky I brought these." she said.

I put on a tight red dress that shows a lot of my chest and the bottom of it hangs right below my butt.

Then I put on some red high-heels Clair brought.

"Oh baby, you look amazing now let's do something with that hair and add some makeup" she said.

She sits me down in front of my mirror and adds some mascara and red lipstick.

She gets herself done and tells me it's time to go.

"I can't go like this, my mom would kill me." I tell her.

"Here put this on, now let's go." she said and handed me a cloak.

We walk down stairs but my mom caught us.

"Where do you two think your headed off to?" she said.

"We were going to go see a movie and go eat at the new burger place across the street." I lie.

"Okay but you better be back by midnight." Mom said.

We get in Clair's car and go to Luke's house.

When we get there, there is already a lot of cars parked around the house.

When we walk in Clair said she is going to get something to drink for both of us.

I was still standing in front of the door when someone opened it from the outside and knocked me to the ground.

"Oh I am so sorry. I didn't know you were standing there." I looked up to see Luke with his hand out offering to help me up.

After I get up we just had a little conversation.

"Wait do I know you? You look familiar." he said.

"You should know me. I'm Ashton." I said.

"Oh your that girl in my class. Well that dress looks good on you." he said and I blushed.

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Hey Guys and gals or probably mostly gals read my other books Corny Jokes 101, Why me? (Hunger games), random readings. Thank ya and have a great day..er..night..morning..eh..evening... noon.. oh you know what I mean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 12.4K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
3.8M 89.1K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
748K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
106K 3.3K 31
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...