The new beginnings

By musicsharmony

At times love can be forever dreams are accomplished or at times better than we expected More

Hard Work
Tiring evenings
Meeting and greets
A rainbow's view
Confessions
Getting caught
" hold on, I want to be something more..."
" what are we..."
"Lunch or a simple talk like brunch"

" user or lovers"

471 11 8
By musicsharmony

Rainbow looked around for soarin
Those words stood with her, " it looks like he wants something serious but will it work out I don't want it end horribly." She sighed " I hope he feels the same way that I feel about him."
Little did she know that the light blue Pegasus was behind her listening to her quiet words
" I'm willing to be with you," soarin whispered " I promise that I would never use you or hurt you."
Rainbow jumped up and hid behind her blue wings " soar I didn't know you were even behind me"
" relax dashie I didn't mean to hurt you or to scare you with any of the words that I said," Soren looked at her and said "I would never use any pony  for my own benefit."
Rainbow turned and looked at soarin " my fear is falling in love again, I would never want to be used again for somebody else's benefit I want something serious I want to feel real love but today you can't trust no one not even your self because you don't even know what you want."
Soarin nodded " after what happened with me and spitfire I could never see relationships the same I just fear that one day we can be in love planning  the future and just go with what we say but personally I feel like I'm not good enough for a relationship but I'm willing to give it a try..."
rainbow kissed him on with a passion so strong tears fell from her eyes
" i'm willing to try again if it's with you," rainbow laid on his chest " my dad always told me that fear shouldn't define us as a pony it should only make us a better pony."
" are you willing to give me a try?" Soarin said softly
" are you willing to give me a try?" Rainbow asked back
Soarin her into a kiss and whispered "anything for the pony I love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC