Scarred | JiKook

By SILVERKOOK

"They say distance makes the heart grow stronger, but I hope it makes yours grow wiser." More

un.
deux.
trois.

Scarred | JiKook

25K 905 177
By SILVERKOOK

"They say distance makes the heart grow stronger, but I hope it makes yours grow wiser."
-
Can fate really dictate what's best for you?

Sequel to "Burnt"; based off of the second ending.

--
a/n:
I'm not really sure when the first chapter will be up because I'm doing tons of planning, but I just wanted to post the intro to let you guys know that I am trying to work on it :)

But if you want some more of my jikook and don't want to wait for this I have a book that's being prewritten that I'm gonna start posting ;)

It's called "Lust" and I hope you appreciate my shameless self promo

- Charlie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
155K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
931K 42.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...