Best Friends With Benefits©

By iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... More

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
The Accident
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Benefits
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
Special Memories
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Ex-Best Friend
Going Dancing
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

Drunken Sex & Chances

7.2K 106 5
By iiamdreaaa

Liam P.O.V

I woke up and surprisingly I didn't have a huge headache. I felt a sudden movement beside me and saw Naomi laying their peacefully sleep. I got up out of bed and noticed I was only wearing my boxers. I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw that there were claw marks on my shoulders and chest. I looked at my neck and saw a hickey on my neck.

What the fuck happened last night. I walked back in the room and saw Naomi on her phone sitting up with the blanket covering her naked body. When she saw me she blushed and sat her phone down. I sat down and she hugged me from the back."Last night was amazing." she giggled and I raised my eyebrow.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Wow, you must have been really drunk to not remember last night." she giggled and I nodded.

"Tell me." I said and I turned around to get her attention fully.

"Well after we went back downstairs we partied some more and had more cake. We were making out on the couch and Joshua kicked everyone out but he stayed with this girl. Then we came up here and well I'm sure you can guess the rest." she explained.

"So you mean I took your virginity?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yup and it was amazing. Probably the best night of my life." she kissed me on my neck and I pulled her away.

"So you mean to tell me we had a sex last night?" I said and she nodded.

"Yeah Liam what's wrong do you regret it?" she said with her smile fading.

"Yes Naomi none of this was to suppose to happen. Your first time was suppose to be special." I yelled and she flinched.

"But Liam it was special, it was with you on our birthday." she said lowly.

"I don't care if it was on Christmas it never should have fucking happened." I screamed and her lips started quivering and he eyes became watery. She got out of bed and put her clothes on and left the room. I heard the front door slam and I knew she left. I sighed and put on a shirt and some sweat pants.

I picked up my phone and dialed Stephen's number I need to talk to him and he's the only one I can turn to.

_____________________________

Naomi P.O.V

I can't believe Liam just said that. I thought he wanted to be my first. I thought he loved me. But I guess I was wrong about him. I don't know why but last night I trusted him with my virginity and now I can't take it back.

I didn't know where I was but I did know I was at some park I walked passed a sign and saw that I was in central park. I sat down on a bench and broke down. Why would he say those things to me? I thought he wanted to be my first. I thought him being my first was important to him.

The sun was rising a little bit and there was a light breeze. I hugged my arms and rubbed them up and down. I wiped my teary eyes and sobbed lowly. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Liam. He started walking to me and I started running away from him.

"Naomi wait please let's talk." he yelled chasing after me but I kept running.

"Liam leave me the hell alone don't ever talk to me again." I said and he stopped running to catch his breath. He's a football player he shouldn't be stopping to catch his breath. I stopped and watched him sit down on a bench.

"Naomi please I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight." he panted.

"Don't you even dare say that. You wanted every moment last night to happen whether you were drunk or not." I yelled.

"I know and I'm sorry. I know how special your first time is." he said and started walking and I took some steps back.

"Which is why I shared it with you Liam, because I thought you were special and would treat me right." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"I know and you don't know how sorry I am Naomi. I shouldn't have said all those things to you." he said walking to me and I sat on the bench and he sat next beside me.

"Liam you really hurt me." I cried on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know Mimi and I'm sorry, so sorry," he said quietly.

"No Liam you don't know. I was really thinking about giving us a chance and you just ruined it."

"What do you mean give us a chance?" he said pulling away and looking me deep in the eyes.

"Liam I told Amber everything about us and I was thinking we would actually try to be in a relationship." I said and he sighed.

"And we still can. I mean I told Stephen I promise I won't hurt you again." he said grabbing my hands and kissing it.

"How do I know you won't hurt me again?" I wiped my eyes.

"I promise I won't hurt you and if I do you can cut off my balls." he said and I laughed.

"Ok I guess I can give us a chance." I said and he smiled.

"Are you for real?" He asked not believing me.

"Yes I'm for real, I'll give us a chance." I smiled and he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Ok now put me down." I giggled and he put me down and put a light kiss on my lips.

"Alright let's get you back home, it's getting a little chilly out her." he said and I nodded. We started walking back the house holding hands. Once we got there surprisingly the house was clean and not a complete mess.

I guess Joshua cleaned up or something. I went upstairs to my room and sat down on the bed with Liam next beside me.

"Ok since today is Saturday you want to go on our first date?" he smiled and I nodded eagerly.

"Ok you can spend the rest of the day getting ready while I got out, okay?" he said and I nodded.

"Okay." he got up and kissed my forehead and left. I quickly jumped off my bed and called the twins and Amber and they answered on the second ring.

"I'm going on my first date with Liam tonight." I yelled and they all squealed.

"Oh my gosh what are you gonna where?" Olive yelled.

"I don't know but he went out the plan the whole date so I have the rest of the day to get ready." I said.

"Okay we'll be over in 5 minutes." they all said.

"Okay the front door is open." I said and hung up. I went downstairs into the kitchen and everything was spotless. I took out a box of Frosted Flakes and made me a bowl. Since I woke up not too long ago it was still morning time. I sat down and quietly waited for the girls to get here. When I checked my phone I saw that I had a missed call from my mom.

I dialed her umber and she answered" Hello."

"Hey mom sorry I missed your call I was sleep and just woke up." I lied.

"I just wanted to ask what you did for your birthday. Did you have fun?" she asked.

"Yeah mom my friends threw me and Liam a party and we had cake and it was really special."

"And what else happened?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Sweet heart something else had to happen you sound so different, tell me what happened." she said and I sighed. Should I tell her about me and Liam being together? I mean she is my mother and she would be happy that me and Liam are finally together.

"Fine we and Liam are together." I said and she started yelling in my ear. She squealed and pulled the phone away from my ear. Once she stopped yelling I put the phone back to my ear and it was quiet.

"Hello." I said.

"So you and Liam are finally together?" I heard Liam's mom Rose asked. I guess she was in the back ground and heard it.

"Yes Mrs. Wilson me and Liam are together." I sighed and she cheered.

"It's about time you two got together. I was hoping and wishing you two would finally stop the nonsense and get together." she said excitedly.

"So when am I going to get some grandchildren?" my mom gushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom we just got together less than an hour ago." I exclaimed. The girls came in and sat around me at the table.

"I know I'm sorry but look I have to go so I'll call you later." she said.

"Okay love you tell Liam's dad I said hi." I said.

"Okay I will and love you too." she said and hung up.

"Who was that?" China asked.

"My mom." I answered.

"Okay so tell me everything that happened." Olive said and they all looked at me.

"Okay well after the party me and Liam were drunk so we came up to his room and had sex...." I said and didn't get to finished because they started yelling.

"How was it?"

"Did you like it?"

"Was he big?"

"Did he fit?" they asked question after question.

"Guys can I finish the story first geez." I yelled and they hushed up.

"Then this morning when we woke up he started yelling and saying he regret having sex with me. So I put on my clothes and ran out."

"But I thought you were giving him a chance?" Amber frowned.

"Hold on hold on I'm getting to that part. So when he found me at the park we had a talk and he said that he wanted my first time to be special and then we talked some more and well we're together now." I said and they had big smiles on there faces.

"So what are you wearing on your date tonight?" China asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know I have a lot of clothes but don't know what to wear." I sighed.

"Well it's a good thing we're here." Amber said and grabbing my hand dragging me upstairs to my room. China closed the door and they all went to my closet.

I just sat on my bed and waited for them to find me an outfit. I heard the door bell ring and went downstairs to open to find a man with a bouquet of white roses.

"Are you Naomi Clark?" the man smiled.

"Yes." I said and he handed me the flowers with a card inside."Thanks have a nice day." I said and shut the door. I heard footsteps coming down the downstairs and saw it was Amber, China and Olive.

"Who got you those beautiful flowers?" Olive questioned taking the card from the flowers.

"I don't know some random man just gave them to me." I said. Olive was about to read the card but I snatched it away and read it.

"It was probably Liam who sent the flowers." China said and the girls nodded their heads in agreement.

Can't wait to see your beautiful face tonight, wear something that makes u look good. Who am I kidding u look good in everything u wear, pick u up at 8 see ya

I read and I smiled." Yep she's smiling it was from Liam." Amber said. I walked in the kitchen and opened the cabinets seeing a vase. I took out the vase and filled it half way with water and put the flowers in the vase.

"Okay now that we know the flowers are from Liam let's go get your ready for your date." Amber said and grabbed my arm while the twins followed.

______________________________

"Okay I'm done now you can look in the mirror." China said and I opened my eyes and turned around to look in the mirror. I gasped as I almost couldn't recognize myself. My hair was in big beautiful curls, my eye lashes were full and long and I had dark red lip stick on.

And the I had on an all white dress with some red wedges.

"Thanks guys this means the world to me, I look amazing." I said hugging them all.

"You don't have to thank us, that's what friends are for." Olive smiled. The door downstairs opened and closed and I guess that is was Liam coming to get me for our date. I thanked the girls one last time and went downstairs and saw Liam waiting by the door. My god did he look good. He had on a white shirt with some black jeans and I black jean jacket. And to top it off he had on white vans. And his hair was messy but in a very sexy way.

Once I got to the bottom his eyes almost popped out his eyelids.

"You look sexy." he smiled and I blushed.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself," I sad looking him up and down.

"Ready?" he asked holding out his hand and I took it.

"Yup," I said popping the 'p' and I heard giggling and already knew it was Amber, Olive and China. We walked out the door and I gasped as I saw a black limo in the drive way.

"Liam you didn't really have to get a limo." I said kissing his cheek.

"Well I wanted our first date to be special." he said and opened the door for me.I got in and then he got in next beside me. Inside the limo it had black leather seats and a tiny little bar with medium bottles of wine and whiskey. Then next beside the bar was a tiny area filled with different types of candy.

"This is amazing Liam, how did you manage to pay for all of this?" I asked and he the shrugged.

"It was nothing really and it wasn't that much. But don't worry about that everything that is happening, tonight is for you." he said and kissed my temple. Once we drove around for a little while the limo came to a stop. Liam got out, taking my hand and giving me space to get out. In front of us was a huge two story restaurant.

The limo pulled off and he lead me inside to the hostess.

"Reservation for Wilson." Liam said to her.

"Oh here you are follow me." she said and we followed her to the side of the restaurant and up some stairs to a balcony. He pushed the chair out for me and I sat down thanking him and he sat down across from me.

A waiter came and gave each of us a menu. I looked through the menu and saw that most of this food was expensive." What are you going to order?" Liam asked me.

"Didn't know all this food is so expensive." I said shyly.

"Don't worry about the price I got this." he said and I nodded.

"Ok then how about you order for me then?" I suggested and he nodded.

"Ok we'll have the steak with vegetables and mashed potatos. Oh and a glass of your best red wine please." he said as the waiter took everything down.

"Ok we'll be right out with your food sir." she said taking our menus and walking away.

"So what else are we doing tonight?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." he smiled at me.

"Please Liam just tell me I hate waiting." I whined.

"But you'll have to babe." he grabbed my hand and kissed it. We talked for a little bit and the waiter came with our food and wine. We started eating and the food was delicious. The waiter came back and took our empty plates.

"How about desert?" Liam asked and I nodded.

"How about we go somewhere else and get desert?" I asked and he nodded. He called the waiter over and gave her the check. We stood up and he grabbed my hand as we walked away to the limo.

Once we got in, he told the driver where to go and we started driving.

I laid my head down on his shoulder and enjoyed the ride. Once we came to a stop I look out the window and saw a little ice cream shop. Liam got out and held out his hand for me to take and I did. I stepped out the car and we walked in the shop. There was only a few people here so we sat all the way in the back.

A girl my age came over and took our order. " Hello guys what can I get ya?" she smiled at us.

"Well I want cookies n' Cream." I said and she nodded.

"Ok how about you?" the waiter looked at Liam.

"I'll just have vanilla with sprinkles." he said and she nodded and walked away.

"Hey Nay can I ask you something?" he asked looking at me.

"Sure what is it?"

"What made you say yes?" he asked.

"Yes to what?" I asked unsure.

"Yes to giving us a chance." he said.

"Well the girls are always talking about me and you amd so they suggested that we go out and I liked the idea. I did like you at the time and so I said if you asked that I would say yes." I explained.

"But why now?"

"I don't know, I guess if you kept waiting for me that you would get tired of waiting and give up on me." I said sadly.

"Naomi listen." he said grabbing my hands and I looked at him.

"I would never give up on you. Naomi I love you to the earth and back. And I will never stop loving you." he said and I smiled.

"I love you to Liam." I said and the girl came back with our ice cream. Liam paid for the ice cream and we got up and left. We got in the car and drove for about five minutes and then came to a stop. We got out and we were at the park.

We got on the hood of the limo and starred up at the stars eating our ice cream.

"Liam what do you think would have happened if our parents didn't know each other?" I asked.

"I don't know to be honest."

"We probably still would know each other but not talk that much." I siad and he nodded.

"We probably would." he said and set his empty ice cream cup down and held out his hand.

"What?"

"Dance with me." he said and I set my cup down and grabbed his hand. All Of Me by John Legend came on and we started dancing. I laid my head down on his shoulder and he started singing along.

"Cause all of me, loves all of you, love you curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections." he sang and I closed my eyes and the wind started blowing. I opened my eyes and he spun me around and dipped me. He starred at me deep in my eyes and leaned down and started kissing me. I kissed back and he lifted me up not breaking the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. He held me by the waist, picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and he put me back on the ground.

"I love you Naomi."

"I love you too Liam." I said and he kissed me slowly and passionately.

____________________________

Liam P.O.V

Once we stopped dancing we got back in the limo and started drivng home. I couldn't control myself anymore so I crashed my lips hers. She kissed back and got on top of me. I gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to me. She knew I was turned on so she grinded against me and made me groan.

Once the limo came to a stop, we got out and walked inside the house. I picked her up and kissed her heavily. She kissed back and rubbed her hands through my hair. I walked up the stairs into my room and closing the door with my foot. I laid her down on my bed and started trailing kisses all over her chest and neck.

She moaned and I unziped her dress from the back and pulled it down. I took of her heels and trailed kisses on the inside of her thighs. She arched her back and I kissed her stomach. I slowly kissed her lips and she kissed back and forced her tongue in my mouth. I unclasped her bra and threw it to the side.

She tried covering her breast but I grabbed her hands." Don't there beautiful, your beautiful." I said and she blushed. She slowly removed her hands and put them on my chest. We took the rest of our clothes off and I was about to enter her when she stopped me.

"Liam I love you so much." she smiled.

"I love you to Naomi." she kissd me slowly and I kissed her back and we started making love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296 115 29
Not just your average love story, or is it? Paige is this naive girl who thinks she can handle the world and the people in it, she's tough when it co...
1.7K 125 23
** COMPLETE** Jack Robinson and Scylla Martin are best friends and have been neighbors since age fo...