EJ X Reader

Von CreepyAstra

An eyeless killer on the loose. Y/N guessed it was just some stupid prank, but in the back of her mind she wa... Mehr

Ch1. News report
Ch2. Annoying Girls
AN!
Ch3. Missing Girl.
Ch4. Kidnapped
Ch5. Run Away
Ch6. New guys?
Ch7. Kidnapped (again?!)
Ch8. Missing Girl and Eyeless Killer.
Ch9. Fear/Join us
Ch10. Uncommon friends?
Ch12. Heartbeat.
Ch13. 1 month later.
Ch 14. No time.
Ch15. Rosa.
Ch16. Stay.
Ch17. Time with Hoodie?
Ch18. Rosa and EJ.
Ch19. I love you?
Ch20. Time Flies.
AN

Ch11. Just killers.

5K 128 85
Von CreepyAstra

~~EJ's POV~~

Y/N is sitting next to me on the couch, she was quite beautiful. With her E/C eyes and H/C hair. Her skin seemed to glow in the somewhat dark room we was in.
"EJ. Are you okay?" Jeff asked, he was standing behind the couch. Was I doing something abnormal? Other then being eyeless and not talking to anyone but my own mind. "Your breathing heavily." I stared at Jeff for a moment, confused before realizing that everyone was staring.
"I'm fine." I say, getting some shocked looks from some newbies.
"Ha he talked! You own me Ben!" Jeff laughed. I sighed and got up. Leaving the noisy room full of idiots. I walk to my room, finally feeling alone in this huge house. My mind went right to Y/N. Her hair and eyes...even her beautiful way se talked. My heart started beating faster and faster.

~~Y/N's POV~~

EJ left the room, he was breathing heavily. I hope he was alright, even if he was a killer.  Jeff was payed by Ben $20 to see if EJ would talk. I wasn't shocked when he did but it was odd.
"Y/N, right? Your the on that EJ likes." Jeff smirks, which only made him creepier looking.
"I guess?" I say.
"Odd he almost never shows emotion." Ben says while playing his games.
"Are you his friends?" I asked and they just laughed.
"Oh sure. I mean. We are killers and we totally act like family and friends here." Jeff flicks Bens forehead.
"Bruh." Ben frowns and rubs his forehead.
"Oh..." I frown. I didn't know what I thought he was gonna say.
"We are close to each other but we ain't like a family. A family is always happy and lucky with life. We're the opposite of that happy stuff." Jeff says.
"Then does that mean my family wasn't a family?" I asked myself out loud.
"Honestly kid, I don't care." Jeff says and continue to bother Ben. I stand and walks away to Ds's door, or what I think was her bedroom door.
'Wow this house is really big. I don't know how they can get around.' I thought. I knock on the door only to be met with EJ.
"Oh... Uh sorry." I rub my head. He nodded to me. "I was looking for DS."  I say and he points to the door on the other end of the hall. "Thanks Jack." I smile and wave bye to him. He waves as well. I walk to Ds's room and knock. She opens the door.
"Oh sup." She smiles.
"Hey. Can we talk about...someone?" I ask.
"Sure. Come on in, M'lady." DS smiles and let's me in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had no idea where I was going with this part. I hope you enjoyed anyway. =^-^=
Cya later! Bye my friends.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.9K 1.6K 37
You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's online. Not only catching them, but meeti...
48.9K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...