Rejected by my mate.

By Wintersdancer

Taylor Davis is the popular girl that every one liked she didn't spread rumors or gossip at her school. She w... More

Rejected by my mate. /E/
Cheer competition /E
Daniel pov /E/
New day /E/
Party /E/
Trouble/E/
Mine /E/
The Talk /E/
Broken /E/
School /E/
Drunk
Empty
Don't you know
Surprise
I care
Kiss
Date
Everyone Knows
Prom part. 1
Prom part 2
Counting Down
We meet again
4 months later
Home
Baby Drama
Epilouge
Unspoken (Now Published)
Ana (Now posted)

Prom part 3

10.8K 327 18
By Wintersdancer

"Our prom queen is Taylor Davis!" Wait what how is that possible I didn't sign up for it. I looked at Emily she was laughing. She is gonna pay for this big time and I have the perfect plan. I walked up to the stage. They crowned me and gave me a wand.

"Daniel." I glared at him as he quirked a smile.

"Yeah" he says looking down at me holding in a laugh.

"I'm pregnant." He looked at me and he looked mad. I felt a tear come down face.

"Let's have our prom king and queen dance. We both walked down the stage and he grabbed my hand.

"Taylor?" I looked away his chin to avoid talking to him. "Taylor?" Don't fall for that voice don't you dare. He sounds so sad though. Why am I barreling with myself? "Taylor look at me." Daniel grabbed my chin so that I was looking on his eyes. "I'm not mad I'm very happy that your having my child." A tear slipped as he smiled at me. Daniel wiped it away and smiled.

"I'm not mad I was just shocked. I would love to have kids with you. School will be over in a week for us seniors any way." Everyone clapped as we kissed.

"Ok I love you." We spent the rest of the night dancing.

"Taylor I'm gonna go home ok meet me their." Daniel kissed my head as he left.

"Bye I love you." I kissed him back.

"Love you two and our baby." Daniel rubbed my tummy secretly.

I walked to the bathroom a looked at my stomach. It was showing a little. I sighed and walked home. I walked into the kitchen and I turned the light on. What I saw surprised me.

Daniel pulled away from the girl and looked at me.

I turn around and run outside. Daniel grabs my arm and spins me around with out choice.

"What do you want!" I scream

"Let me explain." Daniel pleaded.

"Oh really you want to explain well let's see you cheated on me with that whore. After I told you I was pregnant with our kids." He looked shocked.

"Wait how many are we having?" He stepped back in surprise.

"Five you moron." while he was shocked I took my chance and ran. I ran down the street. I ran into an alley and cried.

Daniel POV

"Ring.....Ring

"Hello" I don't recognize this number. Why would they be calling me.

"If you want to see your beautiful mate again you will come to me in two days in the clearing." I threw the phone and ran as fast as I could.

-------------------------

So I decided to make a sequel it's called It started with a clash.

Wrote this whole I was riding in the Disney Epcot ball just for you guys. Enjoy!

In other news my life just hot more interesting. I tried out for American Idol. Yeah I didn't practice before I went so I bombed it but there's always next time.

-Sierra

Ps. Stay positive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 14.3K 33
Allison is 16 years old. She lives with her mom and older brother Alex who is 17. What happens when she goes to a party and gets in a fight with her...
447K 7.8K 31
Braylon Ryder is 15 years old and lives the perfect life. Beautiful, athletic, smart, good grades and lots of friends. Or so everyone thinks. What...
1.2K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
85.4K 1.9K 28
Kylie Jacobs is the head cheerleader at her high school, Ridgewood High. She is popular and is considered the hottest girl in school. Except, she isn...