Conor Maynard Imagines

Autorstwa Sophie20015

Just little imagines from my Tumblr page (@conor-maynard-imagines) that I thought I'd post on here as well. Więcej

Be you, no one else can
Jealous
Welcome to fatherhood
Thailand
Moving in
I'm not hungry
Fake date
Filming
Amazing
4:00 am
His (Smut warning)
The first day
You're real
Prove it (smut warning)
Dark cloud
Fallen
Abused
Revealed
Stupid
Lost ring
saved
Saved Part 2
Make you jealous (smut warning)
Meet my family
Don't yell at me
Coming home
Secretly in love
Hurt
Hurt (part 2)
Alone and numb
she's gone
Summer love
Why you?
Nightmare
Family
Panic
Luck
Yellow
Awkward
Tour
Banished
Needy?
Did you see?
With you
Barbecue
Insecure
Confessions
Urgent
Pandora
Santa's letter
Calendar greed
Magical Christmas
Valentines memories
Strangers hugs
Dumb mistake
2020
I'm so in love

You're not that bad (smut)

3.4K 36 7
Autorstwa Sophie20015

You disliked Conor Maynard. Simple as that. You didn't like the way girls threw themselves at him, you disliked the way your friends and flatmates would obsess over him and become beside themselves with excitement when they saw Conor leave the apartment next to yours and he gave them a smile, you disliked how he seemed to have that goddamn smile plastered on his face 24/7 and always seemed so happy.

Coincidentally Conor wasn't your biggest fan either. He didn't like how you were a pessimist and always found the negative side of a situation, he didn't like how you automatically assumed he was a man hoe and he disliked how you were convinced he was a self-centred twat regardless to the fact you hardly knew anything about him at all.

Usually you would avoid interaction with Conor without problems but today that was proving to be a bit difficult. Following a long story, you'd ended up locked outside your apartment after a shower with nothing but a towel covering you, turns out there was now someone you disliked more than Conor – your flatmate.

Finally giving up hope that you'd be let into your apartment you reluctantly made your way to the door next to yours. After checking you were fully covered you knocked the door and prayed it wouldn't be Conor that opened the door. As soon as the door opened you mentally cursed as you saw the Maynard stood there, his eyes travelled up and down your basically bare body before settling on your face and sending you a confused look. "You do realise you live next door, right?" he asked sarcastically.

You shot him a glare, "shut up smart arse, my flatmate locked me out."

"And you're telling me this because?"

"Conor don't be a dick, can you help me?" you asked aggravated, you'd already had a bad enough day without him teasing you.

"Doesn't sound like the way you talk to someone when you want help," he smirked at you, you knew he was loving this – this was payback for all the sly remarks you'd given him over the years.

"Conor please, I'm willing to actually beg you," your voice had started to become desperate and you knew Conor noticed because his face softened slightly and he sighed.

"Right fine, don't lose your dignity, come in and I'll get you some clothes to put on," he opened the door wider to allow you to enter and grabbed your wrist, which oddly made your skin tingle, to pull you along with him as he went to his bedroom.

The moment he released you from his grip the tingling feeling disappeared and this strange longing feeling set in, craving to feel his skin against yours again. What was happening to you?

You stayed by the door and watched as he rifled around in his draws to find you some clothes. While he was distracted you allowed your eyes to scan over his body. He turned around suddenly and snapped you out of your daze, in his hand he held out a t-shirt and pair of jogging bottoms. You took them from him and offered a smile to convey your appreciation, you were surprised when he turned around to face the wall so you could get changed without you having to ask. Maybe he was more of a gentleman than you'd assumed.

"You can look now," you told him quietly. As soon as he turned around you watched his eyes rake over your body once again, his gaze burned into your skin. Since when had Conor of all people been able to make you feel this way?

He slowly made his way closer to you until he was stood as close as he could be without actually touching you. Your body disobeyed your brain which was telling you to move away and you stayed routed to the spot awaiting his next move, a sense of excitement coursing through you.

Slowly his head started to lean towards yours and you watched in anticipation as his lips inched closer. After what felt like an eternity you felt his soft lips touch yours sending a shiver down your spine, the kiss wasn't how you expected it to be. You assumed he would be one of those guys to give rushed and sloppy kisses but this was slow and passionate. Your arms somehow found their way around his neck and his hands grabbed your hips to tug your body flush against his.

When your lungs felt as if they were burning due to a lack of oxygen you broke the kiss. Conor's lips, however, seemed unable to break contact with your skin as they attached themselves to your jaw instead, he left small kisses all the way from your chin to your ear.

You felt his heavy breathing against your ear as he panted against it, "do you want this?" he breathed, his words and his hot breath against your skin making pleasure shoot down your spine. You tangled your fingers through his soft hair preventing him from moving away from you.

His question was vague but you knew exactly what he was asking. Did you want him? You answered without hesitation "yes, I want this, I want you."

He wasted no time in joining your lips again, except this time the slowness that was there before had gone and it was replaced with a new-found sense of desperation that went straight to your core. His tongue found its way into your mouth and tangled together with yours, triggering a low moan to escape you.

He pulled away from the kiss and guided you towards the bed, gently pushing you down onto the mattress. His body soon followed yours and he was hovering over you on his knees.

His hands started to slowly push the material of your top up your body and his lips followed the same path while his eyes remained locked with yours.

You let out a shaky breath as he pulled the top over your breasts, his hands lightly grazing them in his path. He didn't stop to give any more attention to that area as you'd hoped but instead pulled the top higher and over your head.

Your disappointment was however short lived as his lips were once again hovering over yours.

You bit your lip in anticipation and heard Conor groan, causing the ache between your legs to become even more prominent. "Don't do that," he whispered before taking your lip between his teeth and tugging it lightly before letting it go.

He left slow and soft kisses down your neck, when he reached your collarbone he halted to suck harshly against your skin. You let out a breathy moan and tangled your fingers in his hair, holding him close to you. Once satisfied he'd left a mark he pulled away and grazed his thumb along it, proud of his work.

His hands continued the journey his lips were previously taking and they stopped when he reached your breasts. He took your left breast into his hand and massaged it roughly while on the other side he circled his tongue around the nipple and tugged on it gently.

Moans were spilling from your mouth but you were eager for his hands to travel a little further south. Finally, your wish was fulfilled and his hands started moving again, stopping for his fingers to trace the waistband of your jogging bottoms. You arched your hips to assist him to remove the material from your body but he pushed you back down as his lips replaced his fingers.

His teasing was becoming torturous but Jesus it was turning you on. His hands moved so slowly you barely noticed him staring to remove your last piece of clothing until his hands came close to where you wanted, no needed him most.

You whined as his hands stroked over your thighs but avoided the area between your legs which was aching with anticipation. Suddenly he slipped one of his fingers through your wet folds and you lifted your hips towards him to try and increase the pressure while moaning his name. He pushed your body back to the bed once again and held you there with a hand on your hip.

When you felt a finger slip into you another moan was released from your mouth and your hand grabbed onto his wrist that was pinning you down for support, "more," you breathed out as you clenched your eyes shut.

"What was that?" he asked, you could tell he was smirking just by his tone of voice.

"I need more Conor," you whined as his finger moved at a pace that was far too slow for your liking. He fulfilled your request but instead of adding another finger as expected he added two and drastically increased his pace making your toes curl in pleasure.

The moment he touched your clit was the moment you lost it. Your grip on his wrist tightened and you screamed out his name as your back arched and you met your orgasm. God this boy was good.

After you'd come down from your high you opened your eyes to spot Conor's face directly above yours. Without any warning, you pulled him down to connect your lips, your legs wrapped around his waist to pull his body onto yours. "I want you Conor," you whispered in his ear and then pushed your hips into his and sucked on the spot behind his ear, successfully earning a moan from him.

"I want you too," he groaned and you pulled his top off before smashing your lips together with his.

Your hands ran down his sides and when you reached the waistband of his trousers and you slipped a hand underneath to grab his bulge through the material of his boxers. He groaned into your mouth and pulled away to bury his face in the crook of your neck, pressing kisses to your skin and leaving hickeys there.

You stopped teasing him and pushed his clothing from his hips and he kicked them off his legs. As soon as you saw his length uncovered you knew you needed him and quickly.

"Conor, please," you panted out.

"What do you want Y/N?"

"I want you."

"Come on, tell me what you want me to do gorgeous," he breathed into your ear then started nibbling on it. you clenched your thighs together desperate to feel something.

"I want you to fuck me," you whimpered.

You felt him run himself through your wetness before positioning himself at your entrance and eventually pushing into you. You both moaned in sync as a feeling of pure ecstasy engulfed you both.

His hips moved quickly as you both neared your highs, his face was pushed into your neck and his heavy breathing against your skin was making you feel even more turned on. His hands were tightly gripping your hips and you were clinging onto him, arms wrapped around his shoulders, nails digging into the skin slightly as you tried to control the overwhelming pleasure coursing through your body.

"Conor," you screamed out, your body shaking as you reached your orgasm. He kept thrusting into you at a fast past which became increasingly sloppier as he too reached a state of euphoria.

"Y/N," he groaned into your skin and everything tingled as you realised you were the one that was able to make him feel as good as he made you feel.

His body collapsed onto yours and you both led there panting while still clinging onto each other. As you led there the feelings of anger you usually felt when around Conor had disappeared, instead there was something else there – something that was making you skin tingle and heart beat a bit faster.

He rolled over and pulled your body with his, you looked up to see him already looking at you. He had that smile on his face which you usually despised but this time it bought butterflies out in your stomach.

His warm arms wrapped around your waist made you feel safe and his body heat seemed to be radiating to make you feel warm inside.

"You know, you're not as bad as I thought you were," Conor murmured looking down at you and resting his hand on your cheek while his thumb ran tenderly over your lips.

"I was thinking the exact same thing," you replied with a coy smile and kissed his thumb.

In your mind, you started to thank your flatmate for locking you out in the first place and now to be truly honest you couldn't care less if she never let you back in again because you'd happily stay here with Conor getting to know the real Conor Maynard forever and falling for him as you did so.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

705K 15K 198
I mean the title says it all! A bunch of gifs of the Buttercream Squad with imagines! Enjoy being blessed by gifs of these 8 cuties x
104K 1K 35
a collection of imagines and oneshots from my tumblr, starryevermore.
34.2K 326 43
Imagines on Buttercream YouTube group: - Joe Sugg - Conor Maynard - Jack Maynard - Caspar Lee - Oli White - Josh Pieters (Might throw a Byron one...
37.1K 325 24
~ • ~ The title says it all ~ • ~ Have any requests, DM me (must be Y/n, I will still give credit) ~ • ~ (may contain swearing) 1k✅ 5k✅ 10k✅ 15k✅ 20k...