Play Time (Anti x Reader)

By The_Angel_That_Wrote

You go to Ireland for a couple of days to help a fellow Youtuber, and friend, out with doing something for th... More

A Collab? Or a Trap?
I'm Sorry, Y/N
Let the Challenge Begin!
Don't Let it Hurt
I'm Never Safe
False Hope
Against the Clock
Kitty Collar
The Performance of your Life
Don't Tell Me
He'll Hear You!
Please, Stop!
Take Me Instead!
The Plan
Please
Update!
Fear
Promise
Hmmm
The Dimensions
Do it
Live
Alive
Mine
I Don't Want to Die
Leap

Welcome, Dark! (TW)

31.5K 1K 2.4K
By The_Angel_That_Wrote

Almost as soon as the smirk had crept onto your face, it was slapped off. The television started to flicker and the images of Anti and Mark were replaced with static.

You leaned closer to get a better look, you could still see the outline of the two figures.

"BOO!" Anti screeched as the picture returned to his face, you jumped backwards out of fright. You stared at the image of Anti, it looked different, more realistic.

"Ready or not.." Anti sang in his high pitched voice, "Here I come" he continued, this time his tone was deep and robotic. This was the Anti that scared you.

His bloodied fingers curled their way around the frame of the screen, his face pressed itself against the pixels of the television and distorted his face. You moved back from it, you could only watch in horror as his dark green hair began to snap back into reality along with his face. His piercing black eyes shone back at you and the broken smile on his face made you doubt your decision to take Mark's place.

Anti's arms pushed themselves through the screen. It didn't smash, because it was no longer glass, it looked like a mixture of water and jelly. His hand thumped as it made contact with the cream carpet of your holding room, a few specks of blood flew off of his skin and stained the light coloured fabric. Then came his second hand, thumping just as loud as the last, you moved even further back so your back was against the sound proof wall.

His fingers contorted into talon like claws and imbedded them into the carpet, he began to drag himself out of the television. The whole device started to spark and pop with frustration. You could still hear that demonic giggle of his which meant that he liked your reaction, soon his feet made contact with the ground.

There was one final explosion and the screen went black.

Crouched down in front of you was Anti, stained in Mark's blood and slightly shaking with laughter. He slowly moved his hand so it was outstretched towards you with his palm open. "Take my hand" he muttered, you didn't move an inch, you were frozen to the spot with horror at what you had witnessed. He slowly lifted his head and you could see that his eyes had returned to their normal blue beauty.

"Do it" he bellowed, you were snapped back into reality and remembered the deal you had struck with him. "Give me your word you won't hurt him anymore" you demanded, you had this new found confidence that you knew would be taken from you very soon.

"Cross my heart" he said, gesturing the symbol of a cross over his heart "Hope you die", the reiteration of the normal phrase disconcerted you. Anti reached forward to urge you to take his hand, which you did reluctantly, you had no idea what was in store for you. Well, you did, you just didn't like it.

As soon as your small hand was placed in his he gripped it tightly, he started to chuckle to himself again, you no longer pulled away from him when you remembered the state that Mark was in when you told Anti that you would take his place. Even if this caused you pain, at least Mark would get some time to rest and heal before Anti inevitably started to inflict damage on him again.

"You've played right into my hands" Anti laughed at you, you didn't know if he meant this in a metaphorical or literal sense considering your hand was firmly placed in his. When he looked up at your face you saw how his eyes start to cloud over again, you'd come to realise that Anti had no control over his eye colour, he started to become more and more happy; the more excited Anti was, the more worried you became.

"I knew you would trade yourself in for that idiot" he spat, standing up so he was towering over you, he took out a key from his jean pocket and started to unlock the chain that was attached to your right hand "Hurting him wouldn't give me what I want, that's not what will break Mark into giving him to me" Anti explained as he moved onto the cuff that was locking your left hand in place. "What exactly do you want?" you asked him, rubbing your sore wrists, you hadn't realised how much you had been struggling until you saw the red indents on your skin.

"I just want my best friend back" Anti said sadly, you almost felt sorry for him. Almost. This explanation didn't suffice, you still had no idea what he was talking about even though you'd listened to him bellowing it at Mark for the past, God knows, how many hours. "No, Mark needs to suffer" Anti growled, "Forcing him to watch what I'm going to do to you will pain him more than any torture method" that sadistic grin started to creep up onto his face again. 

You gulped back some of the fear that was taunting you to scream or protest, you knew it was too late. Anti grabbed your sore wrists and held them firmly. "What are you going to do to me?" you managed to force out of your throat, Anti half smiled at you as he dragged you onto your feet so you were standing in front of him. He pulled you into him so your body was against his and said "Oh Kitten, no one in the history of torture's been tortured with torture like the torture you'll be tortured with.

Before you could answer you felt the entire room start to go fuzzy and your head began to spin. Your vision went hazy and you felt as though you had collapsed. 

When you came round, you were back in that familiar chair that you'd grown to hate. The feeling of it against your body made you feel nauseous, you supposed that's what happens when you associate an object with one of your best friend's hurting you. "Y/N?" you heard being whispered, "Y/N" you heard again. You focused on staying conscious, you closed your eyes tightly and opened them again to get rid of the blur that was stopping you from seeing your surroundings.

Once the room had stopped spinning, you heard your name again, you were able to look in the direction that it was coming from and saw Mark. He was tied up in the corner of the room and it was almost like you had literally switched positions. "It's okay, I can take it, tell him you change your mind" he urged you, but by the look of him you knew he wouldn't last another half an hour in Anti's hand's let alone how long he planned on keeping you in this God forsaken chair. The first thing you noticed was that his eyebrow was split, it was almost identical to the cut raging its way through his blue lips. They say you can't die from waterboarding but Mark looked as though he was getting close.

"I know his plan" you lied to him "Just focus on getting better and regaining your strength, there's no point you taking the fall for me if it's going to end up with you dead" you weakly smiled at him. He scanned your face with his chocolate orbs for any sign of rationality, he thought you were mad to willingly allow yourself to be tortured when he was offering to take it for you. When you saw this look on his face, it made you realise just how unaware he was of your feelings towards him.

"Y/N, don't be-" he started but you cut him off "Don't, just don't. It will kill me more if you die." you admitted, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes "Just thinking of a life without you in it pains me more than anything this arsehole could do to me, it makes my heart bleed more profusely than any wound he could inflict on me" you continued. Mark just looked at you dumbfounded, he still didn't get it. "Just let me do this" you finished your little rant, there was a part of you that was screaming to admit your feelings to him.

This may be the last chance I get, come on, tell him. I think I love you, Mark. Just say it!

"Isn't that sweet?" you heard a monotone voice coo at you, the voice that sent dread coursing through your entire being. The sound of a door locking was the next thing you heard before Mark protesting "Don't hurt her please", you heard Anti sigh behind you.

"You're both so willing to jump at me for each other, how am I supposed to decide to have fun with?" Anti joked playfully, neither you or Mark found it funny. "Today, I chose Y/N" he said putting his hands on your shoulders, it made you instantly tense up at his touch, you knew he was directing all this to Mark; you knew that his intention was to get to Mark through you. You felt his head lean on your shoulder, his cheek was about an inch away from your cheek "I can have more fun with her anyway" he said with a perverted tone to his voice, you closed your eyes in hope that it would make everything go away, Anti turned his head slightly and kissed you on the cheek. This made you open your eyes in shock, you knew that you said anything but you didn't expect to be sexually assaulted.

"If you dare-" Mark started, you could tell he was getting defensive of you "If I what?" Anti snapped at him "What exactly are you going to do?" he continued. Mark looked at him with pure anger, he was trying to think of something to say but he had to admit that Anti was right. "I don't think you quite understand the situation here" Anti teased, standing up again so your head was in contact with his stomach.

He moved his hands from your shoulders and placed one of them lightly on your throat, he continued to move his hand so that your jaw was in between his index finger and his thumb, he put more pressure onto your skin to make you tilt your head backwards. You knew that he wanted you to look at him but you'd refuse to give him the satisfaction so you kept your eye line on the ceiling which was directly in front of you. One of Anti's hand's disappeared while the other stayed on your throat and you heard the jingling of a belt buckle. 

"Sean, please don't" Mark pleaded, you felt his grip on your neck get tighter as soon as you heard Mark call him Sean. "He's gone forever, don't you forget that" Anti snarled at Mark, you faintly heard his belt slide out of its loops "I can't watch this" you heard Mark mumble to himself, "Oh, you will watch" Anti commanded at Mark, "Or I'll slit her throat and force you to watch every single drop of blood drain from her lifeless body".

Anti was insane, this much you already knew, but this was a whole new level of crazy that you didn't think was even possible. He let go of your jaw and allowed your head to flop back into it's natural position, for a moment your eyes locked with Mark's and you could tell he was trying to beg you to let him take your place. You were reminded that Anti could read both your's and Mark's thoughts when he said "If you want me to stop just say so, I wont hurt you or Mark" Anti directed to you, he sounded sincere so you opened your mouth to agree with him. As soon as your mouth was open you saw a flash of brown and then the taste of leather, Anti had wrapped his belt around your head and pushed it into your mouth, you heard him lock the buckle so you had no way of taking the fabric out of your mouth.

"What's that I hear?" Anti asked, putting his hand to his ear in a pantomime style "Nothing?" he asked rhetorically, you pushed your tongue against his belt to try and remove it from your mouth so you could protest but it was buckled too tightly. "I guess that means you don't want me to stop" Anti grinned at you.

You arsehole, I swear if you touch me I'll strangle you in your sleep.

"Promises, promises" Anti chimed at your mental threat, he took out his knife and began to cut along the, already ripped, fabric of your top. He ran the knife in a vertical line downwards until your top was in two pieces, making sure to keep the knife just a little bit to close to your skin the entire time, so there was now a faint red line of blood trickling down your body.

"Stop it" you heard Mark growl in a voice that was even deeper than his own, both you and Anti looked into his direction. He was looking down at the ground and breathing heavily, he let out a loud yell and threw his head upwards violently, for a moment his beautiful brown eyes flickered into a ink black and his mouth twinged slightly. He roughly shook his head and his eyes returned to there normal colour, he sat there breathlessly as though he'd just been in a fight. 

"What have you done to me?" Mark shouted at Anti.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 256 22
When you wake up in a strange building surrounded in flashing lights and silence you can only pray that you'll be safe. However when a young man craw...
157K 6.3K 47
Another mental institute, another crazy patient. Mark had dealt with quite a few. But none like Sean Mcloughlin. He was different, he claimed there w...
91.6K 2.1K 26
(Y/N) is a single 24 year old woman who lives by herself. She has always been good friends with the one and only Markiplier. But lately, he's been...
16.1K 475 41
antisepticeye kidnaps you but what happens when he starts to fall for you?