no more rules ↠ raura

By ughraura

COMEPLETED. Meet Laura Marano; a bubbly, kind hearted yet consciousness girl who is extremely down to... More

chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 4
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 8
chapter. 9
chapter. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
chapter. 13
chapter. 14
chapter. 15
chapter. 16
chapter. 17
chapter. 18
chapter. 19
chapter. 20
chapter. 21
chapter. 22
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter. 25
chapter. 26
chapter. 27
chapter. 28
chapter. 29
chapter. 30
chapter. 31
chapter. 32
chapter. 33
chapter. 34
chapter.35
chapter.36
chapter.37
chapter.38
chapter.39
chapter.40
chapter.41
chapter.42
chapter. 43
chapter. 44
chapter. 45
chapter. 46
chapter. 47
chapter. 48
chapter. 49
chapter. 50
chapter. 51
chapter. 52
chapter. 53
chapter.54
chapter. 55
chapter. 56
chapter. 57
chapter. 58
chapter. 59
chapter. 60
love you
chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter. 63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
listen.
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter. 69
Chapter. 70
Chapter. 71
Chapter. 72 | THE END |

chapter. 7

3.4K 133 18
By ughraura

"Ross!" I shouted, seeing him whip his head away from Devon, I quickly raced towards him; seeing a smile on his face.

"Hey," He said, running his hand through his hair.

"You aren't mad at me?" I asked, shyly, "I'm so sorry about last night Ross, I should've have helped you study."

"No," He laughed, "I was, but don't worry. I got someone else to help me."

"Help you study or help satisfy your sexual needs?" I chuckled, seeing him roll his eyes and smile at me.

"Honestly, we just studied. I told you this was important to me, and she even offered to help me in trigonometry." He said smiling.

I was shocked to the fact Ross and this girl did nothing sexual; but I was also offended, "You could have asked me to help you with trigonometry. I mean, I'm good at that stuff too."

"I know you are, but I need someone who's always going to be there when I need it. You're dating Jayce, what if the night before my trigonometry test you have to go on a date with Jayce, I'm not risking my credit when I could just have someone who enjoys helping me study." He explained.

"I-I guess, and I do enjoy helping you study," I frowned, "But if she's ever busy, I'm always here!"

He smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Thanks, Laura. But don't worry about it."

"Who is she anyways?" I asked, "I know her name is Bella Hudson."

"She's really chill, she's really funny too." He said smiling, "We get along really well."

"That's good," I smiled, "So when are you planning on the sex?"

"I don't think she's going to be apart of that," He said shaking his head, "She's really nice, I kind of just like being her friend."

I nodded and was slightly shocked, "Oh okay, well I better get to class, want to come over later and order a pizza or something?"

"I was actually gonna hang out with Bella," He sighed sucking his teeth, "But I can cancel."

"Oh! No, you can hangout with her. Are you guys studying again?"  I asked, clearing my throat.

"No, we were just going to hangout, like friends." He chuckled, "But if you want me to hangout with you, I'll tell her I can another day."

"Doesn't matter to me," I said, "If you prefer to hang out with Bella, I understand."

He nudged me and smiled, "You know I always want to hangout with you. But I did make plans with Bella first, so maybe tomorrow?" He asked.

I nodded, feeling sadness take over my face, "Yeah for sure, I'll see you in Life Skills," I said softly, walking away from him.

• • •

"Hey Laura," I smiled widely as Teresa trotted her way over to me, Life skills class was just about to start as I stood in front of the classroom.

"Did he ask you to homecoming?!" I smiled, seeing that her face was filled with excitement.

"Yeah, he did!" She giggled, I smiled and was mentally proud of Dylan for going through with it.

"Good! Dylan was so nervous-" But she cut me off,

"Dylan? No, Jason asked me!" She said with confusion filling her face.

"Oh my God, really? I guess that's good, too. But Dylan Montano was so excited to ask you Teresa, he really likes you." I frowned.

"I feel so bad!" She exclaimed, "I would have said yes if he asked me sooner, but you know I really like Jason, Laura!"

"I know," I frowned, "I just feel bad because I told him you'd more than likely say yes."

"Shit," She murmured, "I don't want him to ask me because then I'll have to tell him I can't."

"Hopefully he chickens out," I sighed, hearing the bell ring, "I have to go, I'll see you in P.E."

Walking into Life Skills, I took my usual seat in the classroom, the third desk in the right corner, saving the spot beside me for Ross.

Watching the usual kids pile in; I kept my out for my favourite blondie. But never spotting him so I typed a quick message to him: Are you coming to class?

I waited for a few seconds before he answered: Yeah, I'm going to be five minutes late. I'm walking Bella to class.

I set my phone back in my pocket and slumped back down in my seat, waiting for class to start. Forgetting about Ross and... Bella.

The bell rang and Mr.Burkson told us to take out our notebooks, I was watching the front door closely, waiting to see if Ross would walk in, but he didn't.

I sighed and waited, listening to Mr.Burkson's lesson, and soon enough. He finally walked in with a huge smile formed on his lips.

Receiving a glare from Mr.Burkson, Ross quietly made his way to the spot beside me. "Did Bella make it to her classroom, okay?" I asked in a snobbish tone.

"Um, yeah." Ross chuckled, raising an eyebrow, "Are you okay?"

I didn't say anything but start writing down the note, Ross did the same, but he kept glancing at me.

The whole period, Ross and I didn't talk after that. We chose different partners and everything; I don't know why. I'm not mad at him, I might be offended that he asked someone else to help him study and is suddenly starting to spend so much time with them, but I'm not mad at him.

The rest of the day went by slow, running into Jayce a few times didn't change my mood either; I was still...upset.

Walking in the house to see my mom stretched out on the couch, watching 'greys anatomy' she looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. "Did Ross get a B+?"

I shrugged, "He wrote it today, so I'm not sure."

She sighed and started to move around, sitting up. "Your dad is sleeping in bed."

I nodded, "I'll be quiet."

"What's wrong hun?" She asked, sympathetically.

I frowned and sat down next her, resting my head on her shoulder, "I feel like Ross is going to replace me with his new study buddy."

My mom chuckled and wrapped her around me, "Laura, sweetie. Ross and you have been best friends since the beginning of your high school experience. Just because he has someone who's helping him study, doesn't mean he's going to forget about you. Do you know who he is?"

"It's a she," I grumbled, "Her names Bella Hudson, and they aren't just studying. They're hanging out as friends too."

"Well I'm sure this Bella Hudson, won't replace you." My mom said reassuringly, "Ross adores you. He's allowed to have other female friends."

I sighed and looked at her, "It's not that he has another female friend. I'm just scared he's going to enjoy spending all this time with her and I'm going to lose my best friend."

"You and Ross will never stop being friends, you two have gone through so much together, there's no way he's going to cut out time with you to replace it with this girl he just met a day ago." She smiled at me.

"Thanks mom," I breathed. "I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
18.2K 293 93
Well Ross lynch is a popular boy who is dating a girl called miaia Mitchell. Laura marano was the new girl to Marino high she gets a boyfriend alread...
728K 21.3K 62
Highest rank #146 fanfiction/ #312 Romance Ross lynch was always the guy who girls fall inlove with, laura marano was always the girl to come for lov...
339K 10K 75
At first, Laura Marano is the most popular girl in school. On the other hand, Ross Lynch is the geek. But they hate eachother's guts. However, a proj...