My Prince (Septiplier)

By ragged_Robin

Prince Mark Fischbach would do anything to live as a townsperson, but how far is he willing to go? Scruffy co... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
This Fic Will No Longer Be Continued

Author PSA I guess¿?

1.3K 41 23
By ragged_Robin

Hey it's Robin. Not to burst anyone's bubble, but there's not going to be any smut in this. I never intended it to go there and idk. I just felt like people were expecting it to go in that direction. Smut isn't something I'm that comfortable with writing, so the furthest it's gonna go is kissing.

I'm really sorry to anyone who was expecting it to have smut, but all I ever wanted this to be was a cute fluffy fic with, as I said, the furthest it's going is kissing.

I'm sorry if anyone's disappointed, but yeah. I thought I should just say something.

See you in the next chapter.
~Robin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
167K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC