Just One Night

By SomeoneLovesYou

"Here's what I want you to do," I began, trailing my hands up his muscular body to wrap my arms around his ne... More

Just One Night - Before You Read
Just One Night
Just One Night ~2~
Just One Night~2~ REUPLOAD
Just One Night ~3~
Just One Night ~4~
Just One Night ~5~
Just One Night ~7~
Just One Night ~8~
Just One Night ~9~
Just One Night ~10~
Just One Night ~11~
Just One Night ~12~
Just One Night ~13~
Just One Night ~14~
Just One Night ~15~
Just One Night ~16~
Just One Night ~17~
Just One Night ~18~
Just One Night ~19~
Just One Night ~20~
Just One Night ~21~
Just One Night ~22~
Just One Night ~23~
Just One Night ~24~
Just One Night ~25~
Just One Night ~Epilogue~
Just One Night ~One Shot~
Just One Night ~Song List~
Just One Night ~Acknowledgement~
Just One Night ~Updates and Questions~

Just One Night ~6~

936K 10.6K 1.2K
By SomeoneLovesYou

Hey Wattpad!

So, I said I wouldn't upload until the previous chapter had 5 votes, but then I got to TEN fans so I figured I'd upload:D

So yesterday was my school's prom... me and my friend didn't go:) We went to the mall and I found this AMAZING dress that I'm actually in love with... but it's out of my price range:/ I wish I had it...:(

ANYWAY, enjoy, and let me know what you think:)

CHAPTER SIX

            Somehow it was better than the first couple of times. Maybe it was because I’d only had one drink, maybe it was because we both knew each other’s body better by now, I didn’t know. What I did know was that I was pretty sure someone must have heard me screaming.

            That’s assuming no one heard Cameron first.

            “That was…” Cameron trailed off, and I nodded in response.

I wasn’t sure if he could still see me from where he currently was, so I added, “I know.”

I don’t know how that was possible. I thought after a couple of times, I’d get completely bored of him. Apparently that wasn’t true.

“So, what do we do now?” Cameron asked, and I shrugged.

“Either we have a repeat of last time, or we get dressed, talk in here, and end up having sex again.” I told him honestly, not sure if I’d even be able to move after the thing he’d just done.

“I like the idea of laying here naked and talking.” Cameron said a minute or so later. “I don’t think I can get up.”

I laughed quietly; I’d just been thinking the same thing. “I don’t either. So what are we supposed to talk about?”

“Um, us?” He asked, sounding nervous.

I glanced down at him, and he moved up, propping himself up on his elbow.

“What do you mean ‘us’?”

He shrugged, looking around the room. “Well, we’ve had sex three times now. That’s already more than double what I usually do with a girl, and I know we both realize it’s better than with anyone else.” He said, still making sure he didn’t look at me.

“Yeah, so?”

Cameron sighed, “so that has to mean something, doesn’t it?”

“I guess? Cam, you have to remember I’m new to this. To me it just means you’re good enough at sex that I want it again. I don’t know if that has some deep meaning…” I trailed off, not really sure where I was even going with that sentence.

“It kind of does. I know we said the first time wouldn’t mean anything, but it probably meant something to you. Instead of being clingy, however, you just get horny easier.” He sounded so formal I couldn’t help giggling.

“Sorry, I guess that makes sense.” I said, trying to cover the sound up. I couldn’t believe I was having an actual conversation, while naked, with a guy I’d just slept with.

It was almost like being in a relationship…

I sat up quickly, wrapping a cover around me. Were we heading towards a relationship?

I got out of the bed, ignoring my complaining muscles.

“What did I say?” Cameron’s eyes widened as his eyes traveled my body.

I glanced down, pulling up the sheet when I realized it was slipping.

“Nothing. Just, we can’t keep doing this. It’s not healthy. Jeez, didn’t you ever see Friends With Benefits? They kept sleeping together and bam they ended up together and in love.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

I froze in the middle of clasping my bra. “You don’t see anything wrong with that? Dammit Cameron, I thought you’d be smart enough to figure it out by now.” I finally got the clasp, and tried looking for my skirt.

“Figured what out?” Cam sounded so confused, I had to focus on him.

“I’m terrible at commitment dumbass. I can’t do it. A guy tells me he loves me, and I have to break it off. I physically can’t handle love. So if we fell in love, it would all be lust, and the second you started talking about marriage or something, I’d run for the hills.” I explained, finally locating my skirt (and thankfully my shirt too).

Cameron was silent for a minute, only saying something when I checked a mirror for my reflection.

“So, you’ve never fallen in love before? Ever?” He asked.

I smiled into the mirror. I didn’t look too bad actually. I ran my hand through my hair a couple of times, before replying to Cam’s question. “No, I haven’t. I don’t plan on doing it either.”

He smirked suddenly, making me wonder what was going through that head of his right now. “I bet I can make you fall in love with me.” He said.

I snorted. “I doubt it.” I said, about to leave.

“Wait!” He shouted, and I had a sudden sense of déjà vu.

“What?”

“Be my girlfriend. If you really don’t feel anything for me if I say I love you and mean it, you can break up with me. If, however, you fall for me, I win.” He said.

I thought for a second. “What’s the prize?” I asked.

“Whatever the winner wants at that time. But understand, I’m actually asking you out here.” He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

I sat on the bed, thinking. I really did enjoy having sex with him, and we did have some pretty funny conversations. I usually broke up with a guy because he fell in love with me and wouldn’t have sex, but I knew that wouldn’t be a problem here…

And besides, having the famous Cameron Riter as a boyfriend could be kind of fun. We really did have a good time together, even if we were just talking…

“Ok. But I have rules. Don’t feel special, every guy gets them.” I told him, watching his face light up. Jeez he’d really been serious. I could only hope I didn’t make a mistake with this.

“Hit me.” he said, and I wanted to laugh at his goofy smile.

“First, I’m pretty relaxed as a girlfriend. If you make out with another girl at all, I don’t care what the reason is, I get the right to make out with one guy.” I told him.

He nodded. “That makes sense I guess. But I won’t ever kiss another girl while dating one. I’m not that kind of guy.”

I rolled my eyes. “Second, if you want to break up, tell me. And be honest with the reason. I don’t want some bullshit ‘it’s not you, it’s me’, I want a straight up reason.”

Again Cameron nodded. “Understood. Anything else?”

“Yeah. The last two are pretty easy. The third is no jealousy. If I’m flirting, that’s all it is, so cool off. And don’t freak out over every guy I talk to, or I will dump your ass.” I warned, only getting a chuckle in response. “And fourth, if you talk about our sex life, I don’t care, just make sure you tell it how it is.” I said.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that you can’t make it seem like I just lay there and get you off. You have to make sure that your friends understand that I’m just as good as you.” I tried explaining.

It seemed to work, as Cameron nodded again. “Alright. I just have one more question.”

“Shoot.”

“All that stuff, does it work both ways?”

“Yeah. If I kiss a guy, you get to kiss a girl. If I break up with you, I’ll tell you the real reason. I won’t get jealous, and I’ll make sure to say how good you are in bed.” I told him, throwing a pillow at him. “Now get dressed! I want to get so drunk I regret it in the morning.”

He laughed. “You can go on ahead if you want. But first, I want to do this.” He leant in, pressing a kiss against my lips.

I loved the feeling I got when kissing him; almost like he was supposed to be the one kissing me.

But I knew it was just my new, always turned on brain just playing tricks on me. There is no way that was possible.

“I have to go get drunk.” I smiled around his lips. “And make sure Rania and Matthew aren’t trying to have sex in a closet or something. They were both pretty drunk earlier.” I told him.

He just kissed me lightly again. “Go before I keep you here.” He winked, getting up slowly. “See you in a minute girlfriend.” He smiled.

I laughed. “I guess that is what I am… see you soon boyfriend.”

I left the room finally, still chuckling quietly to myself.

What was I doing? I’d obviously lost something in my head, because there is no way I’d actually date Cameron Riter otherwise.

But here I was.

I headed down the stairs trying to be subtle, thanking my lucky star that everyone was so drunk or passed out that it worked.

The drinks table was clear of sober people, so I grabbed the half bottle of tequila, throwing some Coca-Cola in there to numb the taste just a little.

“You really weren’t kidding when you said you were getting drunk?” Cameron’s voice asked in my ear, and I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

I laughed. “Nope. I would offer you some, but I plan on drinking this entire thing.”

He grinned. “I see your tequila, and match you an equal amount of vodka.” He grabbed the bottle, which had a little less than mine used to have.

“Now you have to add a soda so we’re even.” I told him, and he poured in some 7-UP.

“There. Now I’m thinking we find some people who are still slightly sober and ask them to play ‘Never Have I Ever’ or something.” He suggested.

I nodded, eagerly.

“So, uh, who was the guy earlier?” He asked.

The thought of it had me laughing again, and I took a gulp of the drink. “I’m going to be nice and not name names.” I said, smiling widely.

“Hey, Taylor, want to finish what we started?” Jack’s voice said behind me, and I groaned. Luckily his words were so slurred he probably wouldn’t remember any of this  tomorrow.

“You already finished before we started.” I sighed, acting like it was a really embarrassing deal. Honestly, I thought it was flattering when a guy was that turned on by me. It sucked, but I took it as a weird compliment.

I felt Cameron’s face in my shoulder, and knew he was trying to cover up his laughter.

Well at least he had somewhere to hide.

Jack frowned. “That never happens. Another chance?” He mumbled, before falling to the floor, passed out.

I let my laughter go, and Cameron spun me around. “So Jack had a little problem? Oh man I am definitely bringing this up one day.” He chuckled.

“Oh come on, Cam! You don’t have to be mean to the poor guy. He was just so excited to be with me he couldn’t help himself.” I let my tone take on an innocent quality, pressing against Cameron in all the right places.

Instantly, he was alert and ready. “Ok, I can see where he’d have trouble.” Cameron breathed, kissing me deeply.

I let him, wrapping my arms around his neck. It felt less like we were dating now than it had when we were talking upstairs, and that was ok. This kind of relationship, purely physical, I could handle. It was when we started discussing life decisions and shit that I started worrying.

“Whoa! What the hell are you guys doing?” Rania’s voice interrupted us, and I heard Cameron growling at her.

I laughed, pulling away. “Well, it seems like we were making out.” I told her, smugly.

“I can see that, but why?”

I looked at Cameron. “You or me?”

Cameron rolled his eyes. “She’s kind of my girlfriend now.” He told her.

Rania’s mouth fell open. “We’re going to talk about this.” She grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Cam. Matthew caught us as we were heading up the stairs.

“What’s going on?” he asked Rania.

“Ask Cameron.” Was all she said, before dragging me up again. We first headed into the room where me and Cameron had spent the past God knows how long together.

“I wouldn’t recommend sitting on the bed. I just spent some time in here with Cameron.” I winked at her, and her nose crinkled.

“Ew. Mental image will never leave my mind. What about this room?” She pointed to the one I’d almost had sex with Jack in.

“I almost had sex in there. The guy had a little problem.” I bit my lip to stop the laughter again. Dammit why was that so funny? I really shouldn’t be laughing at that… but I couldn’t stop myself.

“Fine, guess we’ll just have to use the bathroom.” Rania sighed, dragging me into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door. I vaguely realized this was the second time I’d had to have a discussion about Cameron in a bathroom. The difference was this one had some passed out people who we managed to drag out enough so we could shut the door.

“Spill.” She demanded.

I told her everything, starting when she said she left Pizza Hut and ending with the bet and the dating.

“So, you really are dating, but it’s part of a bet?” Rania summarized.

I nodded. “Yeah, pretty much.”

“What made that sound like a good idea?” She asked.

I shrugged. “We have a good time, even when we not having sex. Sure he’s annoying as hell sometimes, but so is your mom sometimes and I love her!” I realized what I’d said, and added, “I’m not saying I love him, I’m just saying that he might be a good boyfriend. And besides, we’re probably going to break up within a couple of months. I don’t think we’ll last longer than that. Neither of us are good at anything involving commitment.”

“Maybe you aren’t, but Cameron’s changed a lot in the past week. He didn’t sleep with anyone except you. He’s doing a pretty good job already.” Rania smiled.

“I guess. God am I making a mistake? I mean, if I broke the player’s heart, that would make me extremely heartless.” I complained.

“But you won’t. I know it sounds weird, but you guys look good together.” Rania admitted.

“What do you mean?” I asked, curiously.

“I mean that you guys look like you make a cute couple. I don’t know, but I think honestly you might actually have met your match.” Rania said.

I laughed. “Girl, the day I admit that’s true is the same day I cry over a boy while eating ice-cream and watching lame chick flicks.”

“That’s never going to happen.” Rania frowned, and I rolled my eyes. Apparently Matthew hadn’t completely burned off the alcohol.

“Exactly.”

Dawning registered on her face, and she nodded. “I get it now! Let’s go see what the boys are up to.”

I followed her, taking a quick gulp of the drink. Now I could finally get drunk.

I woke up with my head pounding. I looked around slowly through squinting eyes, finding myself on Cameron’s chest in just my underwear. Cameron, it seemed, was only in socks.

My eyes widened a little, but closed tightly against the light pouring in from what I assumed to be a window. In that split second, I saw that he was (thankfully) wearing underwear.

I groaned slightly as my eyes started adjusting to the room. People were scattered around, and I saw Rania leant up against a closet door. Matthew was beside her, feet rested on her lap.

Where were we? And what the hell happened last night?

“Morning!” I turned to the source of the yelling, seeing Cameron staring at me with amusement in his eyes.

“What happened?” I mumbled. My thoughts were jumbled, and all I wanted was to lie down, throw up, and repeat all day.

“You got very drunk. How much do you remember?” He asked, sounding unsure now.

“I remember…” I thought, “I remember that we’re dating. I told Rania the details, and then I woke up here.”

He laughed, visibly relaxing. “Ok, you remember the main stuff. We played some Never Have I Ever, and you’ve apparently done a lot of things. You got really drunk, tried to have sex with me, and then announced that if any girl tried to do me you’d kick them in the balls.” Cameron was obviously trying not to laugh, which I appreciated. His talking sounded like it was coming from a megaphone right now; I had no idea how loud laughter would be, and I wasn’t exactly eager to find out.

His words registered slowly. “Wait, I threatened girls with a knee to the nuts?” I asked.

“No, balls. You said women have balls too, they just grow in different places.” Cameron chuckled lightly.

I lay down again, not caring that my face probably looked like a raccoon right now.

“I promise, I’m never that jealous or possessive or whatever.” I told him honestly. “Why did I say that in the first place?”

Cameron shifted uneasily. “Chelsea hit on me. A lot. Even when I tried telling her I had a girlfriend. Then you stepped in and told her we were dating and she didn’t believe you either. And then you decided to yell to everyone in the room. In your defense, I probably would have done the same.”

I just shrugged, knowing he’d feel the movement. “Ok. Well, sorry for acting like a possessive bitch.”

Cameron stroked my hair, and I felt my eyes closing at the soothing gesture. “I don’t care. Honestly, it was kind of hot. Also, your way of showing that I’m taken means stripping us down and trying to have sex.”

I gasped, sitting up way too quickly.

I wanted to lie down again, but a churning in my stomach made me run (carefully I have to add) to the bathroom to throw up.

“Yeah, alcohol only tastes good the first time.” I coughed to myself.

“You probably shouldn’t drink that much again.” Cameron’s voice said, and I gasped again.

“What the hell?”

“Thought you might need a hand. I actually stayed pretty sober all night. I didn’t really want you getting into too much trouble.” He shrugged.

I frowned. “Why are you being so nice? I mean, I thought you were supposed to be some douche bag player.”

“First of all, ouch. Second of all, no I’m a nice guy. I just have needs that I like to be filled without attachments. Well, at least, I did until I met you.” He told me.

He was so sweet! So, of course, I had to say something completely stupid. “Did you get that from a how-to-pick-up-girls book? Because if you did, you should demand a refund.”

He burst into loud laughter, earning a couple of groans from some people, including me.

“Sorry.” He whispered.

“It’s ok. But try to remember that the rest of us have a killer hang over right now.”

            I tried to forget that I’d just called him sweet. Sweet was what I used for people who’d been in a lasting relationship and still looked at each other like they were the greatest human being alive. Cameron was not sweet. He was… something nice.

            “Are you ok?” He asked, and I blinked a couple of times to look at him. I felt cool tile against my back, and realized I’d somehow ended up lying on the floor.

            “I think I’m still a little drunk.” I admitted, accepting his hand to slowly stand up.

            He laughed, and I noticed he was trying to keep it down for me, and probably everyone else in the building. This would definitely be known as the craziest party of the year. Worse, I had a feeling it would be because Cameron Riter had finally got a girlfriend who he apparently didn’t want to cheat on.

            “Ah shit.” I muttered.

            “What’s wrong?” Cameron asked instantly.

            “Girls are going to kill me, aren’t they?”

            Cam snorted and I looked up, slowly so as not to make myself dizzy again, and saw him squeezing his lips together.

            Jeez I really was just a freaking comedian.

            “Some of them might be a little jealous, but those are the ones who I took the V-card from, and they got seriously attached.” He admitted.

            I lay down on a clear spot. “Cam, can you do something for me?” I asked, closing my eyes.

            “Anything.”

            I frowned a little, but shrugged it off. “Can you carry me and Rania to your car and give us a ride to her house? I’ll give you the directions but I don’t know where my phone is so I can’t call her mom.”

            Cam didn’t reply, instead handing me a small, rectangular object: my phone. I looked up at him, shocked, but he only shrugged.

            “I found it on the floor of that guest room and thought I should probably hold on to it so you didn’t drunk dial someone.”

            I smiled, thankfully; I’d done that once. I’d called Misty and apparently rambled for twenty minutes about the importance of knowing the difference between a yellow sponge and SpongeBob.

            “I guess I can just call her then…” I scrolled through my contacts, making sure to keep it at an even speed; this hangover was hitting hard. I would say I’d never drink again, but that would be a lie.

            “Go for it. I’m going to see if anyone’s awake and make you some coffee.” He kissed my forehead, and it took a second for me to remind myself that we were dating now, that he wasn’t just being weird.

            The phone rang only once before Misty answered. “Taylor? Are you at Matthew’s house?”

            I winced at her panicked tone. I hadn’t meant to make her worry, but the sound was like nails being hammered into my brain. “No. We’re all at Jack’s house. We kind of got a little too drunk.” I admitted. Thank God she didn’t care about this stuff.

            “You’re both ok though?”

            I looked over at the still-sleeping Rania. “I’m fine, and Rania’s asleep right now so I’m assuming she is too. And yes, she’s alive. I saw her breathing.” I told Misty. She acted cool but I knew she worried a lot about Rania. She just figured she’d rather know where her daughter was than find out months later that Rania had snuck off and been killed.

            “Good. Do you have a DD or do you need a ride?”

            I saw Cam sneak through the door, holding two mugs.

            “We have a ride. I hope we didn’t worry you too much.” I told Misty, taking one of the cups. I usually didn’t drink coffee, but right now was an emergency. People say coffee is great for hangovers.

            “It’s fine, I’ll see you in a few hours then?” Misty asked.

            “Yeah. And I’m staying at your house tonight remember?” I double checked, taking a sip of the coffee. Somehow, it really did seem to work. Well, after the initial reaction of wanting to throw up anything in my stomach anyway.

            “Of course, any time. You might want to call your dad when you get back here and wish him luck.” Misty sighed, muttered a ‘hold on’ and started mumbling on the other end of the phone. “Oh, I love you. And tell Rania I love her too.”

            Misty hung up too quickly for me to respond making me frown, but I shrugged it off; all I wanted right now was some more of this coffee.

            “So, since you’re a little bit more awake now, what do you say we wake the house up with a little fun?” Cameron asked, winking.

So they're dating now:D I know it seems fast, but there is A LOT left for them to deal with, so stay tuned:)

Vote/Comment/Fan... Vomentan?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 11.8K 7
This is a collection of chapters from Just One Night, but written in Cameron Riter's POV!
258K 9.7K 36
There was a bet going on between the male student body that attended Culver Creek High School. It reads as follows: -No girl can ever know about...
296K 9.5K 42
After Maggie Jones' School was involved in a shooting that shook the country, her parents decide to pack up everything and move into the state of Wis...
42K 704 23
**If you read this when it was out before, please read it again. I changed quite a few things in it, and hopefully made it better. Thanks :) ** Luke...