~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

5. Dance Buddies

4.6K 118 575
By alphaoriginal

a/n: my mum thinks I'm doing my homework, but I'm actually just writing this. I would go out with friends but I'm feeling anti-social today. (Uh what are you talking about, you're always anti-social.) But anyway, here's the next chapter :)

----------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"Okay, class dismissed," Mr Walters announced.

"Finally." I muttered under my breath. This one lesson in particular seemed to drag on for ages. Brendon, Pete and Josh were just talking the whole lesson, I didn't really pay any attention to their conversation though.

Maths was probably one of the most boring subjects, although I was quite good at it, well except for algebra. I always seem to fail those tests. But I was so relived when the bell rang meaning class was over. I stuffed my books in to my bag and stood up to leave the classroom, Brendon,Pete and Josh following after behind me.

They just carried on their conversation while I just walked not bothering to listen. I wasn't in the mood for talking. I just seemed really annoyed for some reason, I'm not sure why though. Maybe it's to do with the fact that Josh broke in to my room last night, lives next door to me, comes to my school now, and seems to be getting along so well with my bestfriends. Everyone thinks he's so nice and friendly, but he's not. He's just the devil's child in disguise.

We carried on walking until we reached the cafeteria and sat down at our normal table. There sat already waiting for us was Patrick, Ryan, Jack, and Alex.

Ryan noticed us come and looked up at us. "Hey Ty, Pete, Brendon, and...?"

" Josh." He said pulling a hand through his purple hair. " I'm new here."

" Well hello Josh, I'm Ryan." He smiled.

" Hey babe." Brendon cut in practically plonking himself on top of Ryan." Miss me?"

" Brendon, we saw each other like two hours ago." Ryan said leaning back trying to stop a makeout session from happening. Brendon pouted and started to fake cry causing the rest of the table to laugh at his silliness.

We all took our seats and started chattering about random things, although I still stayed rather quiet. I kept glancing over at Josh who seemed to be laughing at something Brendon said. I kept on staring at him studying his features; he had perfectly white and straight teeth, and when he smiled his eyes would crinkle up. His purple hair was kinda fading out to more of a lavender colour too. I snapped out of my daydream when I felt arms pull my into a hug around my neck. I looked up to see Jenna standing there with Debby and this other girl I've never seen before. She had her hair dyed half pink, half black and wore blue ripped jeans with and pastel pink coloured crop top.

" Sorry Tyler baby, I took so long to come." Jenna said sweetly planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Me and Debs were busy touring this new girl, Melanie, she's really nice and I thought it would be good of us to invite her over to sit with us."

I looked over at Melanie who smiled at me showing her cute crooked teeth, I smiled back gesturing for them all to take a seat at the table.

Then Brendon raised his voice over every one and spoke out," So guys, since we have two new people with us today, I think we should all go around and introduce ourselves. So, I'm brendon."

" I'm Ryan."

"Pete"

"Patrick"

" Josh"

"Tyler"

" Jenna"

"Debby"

"Melanie"

"Alex"

" And me, Jack."

" So Melanie, tell me about your self." I said.

" Well, uh. My full name is Melanie Adele Martinez and I moved here from England because it would be easier for my mum's work. I like to sing as well, and my favourite colours are pastel pink, white and baby blue."

We kept on talking and asking questions until the end of break then went off to our next lessons. I had P.E with Brendon, Ryan, Patrick and guess who else..... Josh. *sarcastically cheers*

Ryan opened the door to the changing room and I immediately gagged at the ill-smelling, poorly ventilated, sweat filled air.

" EEeeewww. What the fuck fricking died in here!?!" Brendon squirmed.

"The usage of deodorant." Patrick answered covering his nose with his fedora.

"It's what the bed smells like after you farted Brendon." said Ryan who held his nose together.

Me, Josh, and Patrick burst out laughing at that.

" Hey no. Your the one with bad gas Ryan."

"No Brendon, you are the one always farting.Not me"

" NO YOU-"

" Hey, hey, hey. Guys cut it out. You both have farting issues, okay?" I cut in trying to stop them from having another argument. Sure they were dating and stuff, but that didn't stop them from fighting over the most stupidest things. Like for example, they just were arguing now over who farts the most.....!??!!??!

" Whateverrrr." Brendon said rolling his eyes and slapping Ryan across the ass causing him to yelp and blush bright red. I covered my mouth with my sleeve to try stop my laughter, and looked over to see Josh doing the same.

We set our bags down on the benches and got changed as more and more students started entering in, giving the same disgusted reaction to us when they first smelt the room.

Once we had got changed, we made our way to the sports hall were we sat on the bench and waited for our P.E teacher to turn up. The doors then swung open and out walked a lady in a blue vest and shorts with dark brown hair tied up in to a little pony tail.

" Hello, my name is Mrs. Claire and I'm going to be your P.E teacher for the rest of the year. This term, we are focusing on two subjects. The first one we decided on is hockey."

A few of the boys cheered and grinned at the decision.

" And the second topic is dance."

And with that, the boys' smiles dropped and turned into sigh while some girls got all excited. I was definitely not happy about doing dance though since I knew I'd probably make a fool out of myself. Brendon however squealed in delight, loud enough for my entire class to hear causing everyone to turn and face him in confusion.

" What?! Why's everyone staring at me?!! Yeah, I like to dance, so? If you have anything against it just come out and tell me right now instead of secretly judging me."

The whole class went silent and was glancing around for someone to speak up. I was biting my bottom lip hard trying to stifle my laughter.

" What no one!??" He rolled his eyes and sighed , and then just about, I heard him mutter underneath his breath. "Ya'll just a bunch a pussies."

I couldn't hold it any longer and I just burst out laughing this time causing the whole class to turn and stare at me.

"That's when Mrs. Claire interrupted us "Okay class, uh... we will be doing dance on Tuesdays, which means today, and hockey on Thursdays, every one understand?" The class all nodded. "Good. So now I will be putting you into partners."

She held out a list of names and called out two at random to be together.

" Cassie and Daniel. Maria and Faith. Jonah and Rob. Brendon and Patrick....."

Brendon highfived Patrick and smiled, but his smile dropped when he heard who Ryan was with.

".... Stephanie and Ryan...."

Stephanie looked across the room to Ryan, giggling and giving a flirty wave to him. Me, Patrick and Josh instantly turned to face Brendon ,who may of looked calm on the outside, but you could easily tell he was raging of jealousy. You could just see the fury flaming in his eyes, yet he didn't say a single word, he kept completely silent. Which to be honest, made him that much more intimidating.

Mrs. Claire was still reading out names from the list. " Saffron and harry. Elisa and Maddie. Josh and Tyler..."

Josh turned to face me with a smug look on his face. He then shuffled over closer to me and whispered into my ear, "Looks like we'll be dancing together baby boy."

I glared at him biting the insides of my cheeks to stop my self from screaming. How on earth am I meant to survive being dance partners with him, it's for a WHOLE TERM as well. Dear God, what did I do wrong to deserve this? Why did you have to send the devil up from hell to haunt me?

"Now every one get up and go find your partner. Then go find a free space in the hall to stand together." Mrs. Claire ordered.

Josh and I got up and walked towards the back of the hall where we stood patiently for the other pairs to get together. I could see Brendon staring over at Ryan and Stephanie who were laughing about something. I smiled to myself at the thought of how possessive over Ryan Brendon was. He really did care about him and got easily jealous if anyone tried to take him. But this is nothing new. Brendons always been like this. Before Brendon realised he was gay, he dated this girl called Sarah and other guys always used to flirt with her. This one time Brendon got really mad and even punched a guy for it, but that was 3 years ago. Me and Brendon though have been bestfriends ever since we were both only 5, and we are gonna be turning 17 this year. Time just seemed to fly by way too fast, sometimes I just really wish we could turn back time, y'know to the good old days when we were little kids and had no worries.

"Okay class!", Mrs. Claire called out. "We are going to be starting off to the term with some good old ballroom dancing. One of you is going to be in the ladies position and the other in the man's. Now place your hands on your partner in the position you are playing."

" Do you wanna be the man or woman?" Josh asked.

" Uhh don't mind, you pick."

"Ok, I'll be the man." and then with no warning, he placed his muscly arm on my waist making me blush. It felt odd doing this with someone the same gender as me, especially as I had a girlfriend already, but I tried to ignore that thought as I placed my hands on him. I felt extremely uncomfortable and awkward but Josh just acted as if it was no big deal which slightly annoyed me. I think he noticed my blushing because he looked over at me and smirked then tightened his grip on me which made me blush even more. I didn't say anything though because otherwise I'd come across as kinda gay, which I'm not because I'm totally straight. (a/n: yeah right Tyler, as straight at a rainbow.)

We then both turned back our attention to Mrs. Claire who explained what to do next. " So now you must try step together in sync, like this," She said gesturing over to Katie and Connor who were both already really good at it.

" So lets go to my right first, okay?"

I nodded my head in response. We started off slow and I messed up a few times but I eventually got the hang of it as we picked up our pace.

Josh hummed in approval. "Hmmmm wow. Your so good at this baby boy," He said slightly growling into my ear.

What he just said to me completely through me off guard making me mess up my steps, and causing me to trip over bringing Josh down with me. Josh landed on top of me (a/n: ofc because jishwa always tops;) ) which caused me to squeal at how heavy he was. He sat up still on top of me and burst out laughing while I just moaned at him to get off.

" Aw, poor little Tyler looks like he had a bit of a stumble." Josh said teasingly while rubbing the underneath of my chin.

I pushed his hand away and rolled my eyes. " Okay yeah, whatever. But can you just get of me now."

"What do you say?"

"Please." I mumbled looking down refusing to make eye contact.

He got off me and stood up offering out a hand to me to help me stand , but I ignored it.

suddenly we heard the lunch bell ring so we all started walking out towards the changing rooms to leave.

"Well done class, you have all done very well today." Said Mrs. Claire " See you all on Thursday, and have a good afternoon."

No. I will not have a good afternoon. You know why? The devil's child, also known as Josh. That's why. I honestly can't get my head around the fact that I've had had Josh on top of me twice today, yes TWICE. And it's only been half the day, how could this even happen!?!! I bet you it's gonna happen again though. Every thing always just seems to go wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 31K 17
Cody James is a sixteen year old California native who is allergic to the rain. Unfortunately for him, due a mix up at the agency which was in charge...
341K 12K 122
Being the nerd he was, Seth was excited when he learned that his school was getting foreign exchange students, but Seth quickly finds himself attract...
579K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
117K 1.3K 4
***NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON*** Socially challenged Arlo-three parts impulsive and seven parts clueless-is still figuring out how to navigate the world...