Reincarnation (Naruto Fanfic)

By PhantomGirl_143

"Kumi-chan...?" a boy with black hair and onyx eyes ask the girl with long Blondie hair and blue eyes. "...o... More

Chapter 1: Missing
Chapter 3: Land Of Waves / Zabusa Momochi
Chapter 4: Training / Nightmare
Chapter 5: Battle On The Bridge! / Unlocking The Chains

Chapter 2: Together Again

209 8 0
By PhantomGirl_143

                      KUMI'S POV

Pain.... That's all I felt. I slowly open my eyes. I notice a white ceiling means I'm at the hospital. But.... Who brought me here?

As if answering my question a knock on the door interrupt my thoughts.

"Come in." I said.

The door open reveals an old man wearing a funny red hat. He walk in my bed and smiled.

"How's your feeling? Did you feel anything?" He ask

I study his face...he's kinda look familiar...? I nodded at him. He smiled then took a sit beside me. I sat up and stared at the old man.

"Uhmm... How did I get here?"

"Two chuunin found you laying on the ground almost dead then they bought you here last night."

"Chuunin...? Wait! Is this...Konoha??" I ask

He smiled them nodded. Cause me to smiled wider.

"So my brother is here?! Where is he??"

He chuckled at me then pat my head.

"Tell me... Do you still remember me??"

I look at him confused but study him closer. The longer I look at his face the more realization hit me. My eyes widen.

"Gramps?!" I yelled

He then smiled again.

"Yes it's me. Now tell me, who took you?"

I look down. I clenched my fist.

"A man with long hair with gold eyes, and a purple marks on his eyes. He look like a snake gramps!" I exclaimed

I look at gramps with tears in my eyes. I still can't get the thought that the man who took me away will get me again. I don't want that to happen.

"He will come and get me again gramps! "I yelled.

I cover my face using my two hands and I started to cry.

I don't want to get away with Naru-nii again.. No...

Suddenly I felt a hand on my hands cause me to look up. And I saw gramps smiling at me.

" don't worry child... I'm not gonna let him to take you away again... So cheer up. If your really scared at him. Why don't you train hard so that you can protect your self from him. Right?"

I brush away my tears then smiled.

"Hmm! I will gramps! I'm not coming with him again, ever!" I exclaimed.

He smiled.

"Anyway do you know any jutsu?"

I just nodded.

"Yeah. There's two people who thought me when I'm still with Naru-nii..."

"Good to hear that... So I'm gonna  Enroll you at the Academy on the graduation day, is that okay?"

I nodded then raised my hands in the air.

"Yosh! I'm going to see you again Naru-nii !! Just wait!" I yelled.

Gramps chuckled at me.

Just wait for me.... Naru-nii... Were gonna meet again... Together...

=================

The next day

~ Graduation Day ~

            3RD PERSON'S POV

"Okay before we start, you will have a new classmate. She's just arrived a few days, so please respect her." Iruka said.

The students become curious of who's this girl.

"Why does she enroll on graduation day?" They ask.

"You can come in."

Right on cue. A girl with long Blondie hair on pig tails, blue eyes and wearing a very familiar orange jump suit, has a three whiskers enter the room.

They study the new student. Then realization hit them.

"Introduce yourself." He smiled.

She smiled back then face the students.

"My name is Kumina Uzumaki, 12 years old. Nice to meet you! " then she smiled.

The students gasp. Then they look on the certain knucklehead. He's staring at the new students with wide eyes.

Suddenly a pink haired girl raised her hand.

"Okay Sakura."

The said girl stand up.

"What's your relation on Naruto? Why you two are so much alike? Are you his family ?" She ask.

Kumi only smiled. Then she look on Naruto's direction and smiled at him.

Naru-nii... You grown up... I'm glad...

"Yeah I'm his family member, and..... He's my brother.." She trailed.

The students widen their eyes. Specially on the certain someone.

She's back...my sister is back... After many years of searching, she grown up...  Naruto thought.

Murmurs filled the room. Until Iruka stop them.

"O-okay that's enough, Kumi take anywhere you want."

She smiled. She then walk towards on Naruto's direction. All the students eyeing her. Watching her every moves.

When she's right in front of him. She smiled widely then offered her hand.

"Nice to see you again... Onii-chan... How are you?"

The knucklehead began to tear up. He keeps on brushing his tears but it seems they continued to fall.

"Ku-chan..." He cried.

She take a seat besides on Naruto and the other is the other boy.

She then whispered on his ear.

"We need to talk later, Naru-nii.. Hai?"

He only smiled before look in front of the class with a wide smiled on his face.

A certain someone with raven hair and onyx eyes. Eyeing the two siblings with a jealous.

It looks like Naruto still have his remaining family member, while mine... He thought then look down.

Kumi noticed this. She look at him before offered her hand in front of him.

He look on the owner of the hand and saw the same girl.

"Hello, I'm Kumina just call me Kumi. Nice to meet you!" She beam.

He look at her hand then her. He reach on  her hand hesitantly.

"Sasuke."

She smiled at him.

"Nice name."

She then look in front.

He stared at her for a while without her knowing.

She said my name is... Nice??? He thought.

Brushing his thoughts instead listen on their sensei.

"Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki! Sakura Haruno!-"

Naruto jump with joy, while Sakura look depressed.

"-Sasuke Uchiha!"

Sakura jump with joy while  Naruto look upset.

"And because of an odd amount of students this team will have four members! Kumi Uzumaki!"

The two Uzumaki high five at each other.

"Team 8 Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame" he trailed.

"Team 10 Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akamichi. That's all. Wait for your sensei to show up. Good luck students." He then left the room.

==================

"I'm glad your okay Ku-chan... " Naruto trailed.

He then began to tear up. She hug him while giggling.

"More important is I'm here Naru-nii, were not going to leave each other side from now on. Okay?"

He nodded rapidly. Sakura approach them with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Kumi-chan.. I didn't know that Naruto has a sister."

The said girl only wave her hands.

"Don't worry, I got separated on Naru-nii when I was 7 years old. But.. I'm here now."

They smiled at each other.

"And he's late!" Naruto yelled.

The three look at him.

"Maybe he... Lost his way? " Kumi ask.

"Arrrrggghh! That's it!" He then stood up.

He took the eraser from the board and place it on the door. He began to giggle on his own prank.

"Heh, that's what he got for being late."

"Do you think a prank like that will work on a jonin?" Sasuke ask.

Cause Naruto to glare at him.

"Teme! Just watch!" He yelled.

"Tch, dobe."

After a minutes. Someone enter the room cause the eraser to fall on it's head.

A man with defying white hair, onyx eyes with a jonin vest and wearing a mask covering half of his face.

He look at them bored.

"My first impression on you four... Your a bunch of idiots, meet me on the roof." He then poof.

Kumi just shrugged her shoulder.

All of the genin meet their sensei on the roof. They took a seat in front of him.

"Let's introduce ourselves first ."

Sakura and Naruto look at him confused.

"But sensei how do we do that?" Sakura ask.

"Your name, things you like, things you hate, hobbies, and your dreams."

"Can you show us how to do it sensei?" Naruto ask.

He sigh but do it.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate, hmmm I don't feel like tell you that. My dreams, never thought about it. And for my hobbies, I have a lots of hobbies." He stated boringly.

They look at him weirdly.

"It's nonsense. All he told us is his name." Sakura whisper on her team mates.

"You go first Blondie boy,"

"Believe it! My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I like the ramen Iruka-sensei brought me off course my sis Ku-chan! I hate to wait 3 minutes before the ramen to cook when you pour the hot water, my hobbies is eating different ramen and comparing them. And my dream is to become Hokage so that people will start to look on us like a special person!"

The jonin eyed him. Like he remember someone special on him.

He cleared his troat then point on Sakura.

"Right! My name is Sakura Haruno, things I like - I mean the person I like... *look on Sasuke then giggle* my hobby is... *look at Sasuke then giggle* my dream for future is... *look at Sasuke and blush* "

"And... Your hate...?"

She then scream Naruto's Name causing him to cry.

Then the jonin
point on Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I don't like things and I have a lot of hate. And I don't have a dream cause I'm going to make it real. I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone." He stated darkly.

Sakura look at him sadly. Same on their sensei.

He cleared his troat and point on the girl.

"I'm Kumina Uzumaki but call me Kumi, things I like, my team mates, off course Naru-nii! My friends, cooking and animals. Things I hate, the war, competition between friends. My hobbies are, cleaning, and training. And my dream...." She  trailed then look down and clench her hands.

Her team and Kakashi look at her concerned. Yes even Sasuke.

"Ku-chan...?"

"I'm going to find someone and kill him." She stated with hatred.

Naruto look at his sister concerned. Same with Sakura and Kakashi. But Sasuke look at her with interest.

Looks like she had a past like me... I think I'm not the one who's experiencing this pain... He thought.

Ku-chan...  Naruto thought.

Suddenly Kakashi broke the intense air.

"Let's meet up on team 7 training ground, 5:00 am don't be late. And oh! Don't eat or you'll puke.." He then poof away.

Leaving the genins on their own. Then Sasuke stood up.

"Wait for  me Sasuke-kun!, bye Kumi-chan!" Yelled Sakura

The said girl smiled on her.
Leaving the two siblings.

"Ku-chan... Tell me what happen..."

Kumi look in her brother in a bridge of tears but wipe it away.

"Can we... Go home first?... I promise to tell you all... Please? Naru-nii..." She then clench her hands enough to draw blood.

Naruto took her hands and held it on his chest.

"It's okay... Promise... No one can hurt you this time..."

She nodded then hug him.

He smiled then rubbed her back. Unknown to them the Hokage saw everything, and he felt so proud at the two.

"It seems that Naruto really grown up... Same with Kumi... But... I know and I feel, that it didn't last... "

"What do you mean lord Hokage?"

He took a sip on his tea then look at his companion.

"Naruto look really sad when his sister took away from him... And he really look mad.... He cried everyday hoping for her sister to come back..." He trailed.

The person want to hear more so he stay quite.

"He didn't eat even his favorite ramen... Sometimes he would barge in asking if we found his sister." He continued.

The person nodded.

"So kakashi... Can you protect those two?"

The person nodded then smiled on his mask.

"I can do that lord Hokage, but I'm worried about Kumi-- I mean her Sister."

The hokage sigh.

"You know kakashi, the Kumi on your team is different on the Kumi you know. So feel to call her in her name. "

The said jonin nodded then look down.

"By the way what did you said about your worried about her?"

He look up again then look at the Hokage on his eyes.

"He mention that her dream is to find someone then kill him. What does she mean?"

"I think she's going to find the man who took her away from his brother. And I know who he is..."

"Who?"

"Orochimaru..."

================

Hello minna!! I'm back ! Haha! Actually I'm writing five stories
First is The Three Uzumaki, Second is YANDERE BROTHERS third is this fourth is New 13th Brothers?! Is a reverse harem but the story is more focus brothers conflict. Then fifth is a black butler Beauty and The Beast.

The first I publish is YANDERE BROTHERS..

That's all!! I hope someone will read this..

This is Kumi_Uzumaki signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 402 26
SAKURA X OC They were just nameless children when taken under Danzo's wing - one they struggled to escape no matter how hard they tried, regardless o...
58.8K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
17.7K 668 5
(discontinued) In the Shinobi World, a scarce amount of humans believe in the existence of yōkai. Hatake Kakashi is not one of them. However, he isn'...
265K 9.2K 41
Naruto really thought they could do it. That he could do it. But when the chance was staring him in the eyes, reflecting off of the rasengan in his r...