Reincarnation (Naruto Fanfic)

By PhantomGirl_143

"Kumi-chan...?" a boy with black hair and onyx eyes ask the girl with long Blondie hair and blue eyes. "...o... More

Chapter 2: Together Again
Chapter 3: Land Of Waves / Zabusa Momochi
Chapter 4: Training / Nightmare
Chapter 5: Battle On The Bridge! / Unlocking The Chains

Chapter 1: Missing

325 8 0
By PhantomGirl_143

Dark.... It's so dark....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Where am I?... What am I doing here?....

I look around and found myself tied on a bed. Wait... Why I'm here? I tried to move but I felt pain all over on my body.

I can't remember anything... How I end up here. All I remember is I'm playing with Naru-nii then a man that look like a snake took me away from him.

I don't know why they took me. But I think they do an experiment on me. I want to see my brother. I want to be with him.

I felt a few tears escape on my eyes. Suddenly a fire of determination lit in my eyes. I'm going to escape this place!

Again I tried to move. But in the end I got tired.

Wait! I know a jutsu that can help me!

I close my eyes gathering my chakra on my body. When I gather an exact chakra I open my eyes.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I yelled

Then the chains on my body removed. I panted heavily. That takes a lot of chakra...

Okay all I have to do is to escape here. I sat up and check my body... Then I noticed something.

Why my hands are bigger than last time?!!! And my hair! It's so long!!! What happen?!

Your gone missing for 5 years, brat

I look around to find the voice.

"Who are you?! "

The voice growled at me.

Baka I'm the Kyuubi I'm Kurama...

My eyes widen...

"The nine tails?!" I exclaimed

Again it growled and I shut up.

Like I said earlier your gone missing for 5 years.

"Five...years?? That long? " I trailed.

I look down. I'm sure Naru-nii forgot about me.

Shut it brat! Your brother didn't forgot you. Everyday he's waiting for your return.

He's waiting...for me?

"Really?! Then I'm going home right Now! "

Don't worry Naru-nii... I'm coming... I smiled at my thought.

Good luck brat

The voice said then it vanish. I guess not all the biju are bad.

I look at the door with determination. I made a few sign then slam my hand on the ground.

"Kichiyose no jutsu!" I yelled.

(A/n: you'll find out how she know the summoning jutsu just keep on reading. Ja!)

I hear a poof sound and I hear the voice.

"What can I do, Kumi-san?"

I look at him with a wide smile.

"Glad to see you again...Kou!" I beamed.

It's one of my Summoning's. Kou is a fox. His fur is all black with a white on his legs. He's big as my hip. He nod at me.

"Can you help me to destroy the door? I need to escape this place..."

He just smirk at me.

"Heh, your still the same kid I know, but... Okay I'll help you.." He said.

I ran at him and tackled him with a hug.

"Waaaah! Thank you! I really owe you!"

He struggle from the hug and keep on shouting. 'Don't hug me!'

I chuckled then pat him.

We nodded at each other. I made a hand sign.

"Water Style: Water Ball Jutsu!"
"Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!"

We yelled in unison. My water ball and his fire ball are circling at each other. Who said fire and water can't use in unison?

Well except for Kou and I. His fire style and my water style are really blending with each other.

When our attacks collide at the door it cause a big.

BOOM!

when the smoke cleared the door is totally destroyed. I smiled then run outside. I'm running bare feet guys.

While running a man with long raven hair, golden eyes with purple marks on his eyes stop me. I look at him carefully. Then realization hit me. He's the man who took me away!!

I glared at him.

"You! Your the one who took me away from my brother!" I yelled.

He chuckled and look at me. He's a pedo I'm telling you -___-

"So, you still remember.." He hiss.

I growled.

"Why?! What do you want from me?!"

Again he chuckled..ewww... Pedo -___-

"I just run out some test on you, and let's say... They're really working.." He said.

My eyes widen. Is that the reason why I feel so different? Why my body isn't like the last time?

"What do you mean...?"

"You'll know it at the right time, but let's try if you can used it!"

Then he run on me with a kunai in his hands. I dodge it but he keep on attacking me. I made a hand signs.

"Water Style: Water Bullets!"

Bullets of water is heading on his way. He made a hand signs. And fire was heading straight on me.

I look around for Kou but I didn't saw him. I guess the summoning time was done. I made a hand signs.

"Water Style: Water Wall!"

A wall made of water appeared in front of me. And I jump away.

"You really got something. But it's time to end this game."

I look at him confused. He open his mouth then put his hand inside. Ewww! What is he doing?! It's disgusting!! He pulled his hand outside of his mouth together with a sword.

"This sword will end our little game, don't worry I'll not going to kill you... We will meet again... Just wait..." Then run at me.

I don't have a kunai or any ninja tools so i think... I'm going to lose this... I hope after this I'm still alive!

I just keep on dodging and he keep on swinging his sword at me.

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Like I said you'll know when we meet again.." Then he lick his lips with his long tongue.

I look at him in disgust.

"Like hell! Your disgusting! I'm not gonna meet you again!!"

He just chuckled. Then he stop

"Wait... I just remember."

"What?"

"Did you not feel any difference on your body after you woke up?" He hiss.

Now he got my attention.

"What do you mean...?" I trailed.

He chuckled then lick his lips. Then he point on his neck.

"Look at your neck." He said.

I obey then look at my neck and I saw a strange marks. My eyes widen.

"What's this?!" I freak out.

He laugh menacingly.

"It's a curse marks, I gave that to you the day I took you from your brother. You don't remember?"

I tried to go back on the past  which cause me to lost focus on the fight and he use the chance to stab me.

I look at him with wide eyes. I started  to taste my own blood. I look at the part he stab. He stab me near where's my heart.

"W-w-why...?" I choke.

He laugh then he pulled his sword slowly then he stab the area again. Cause me to spat my blood.

"Don't worry...it's not your time to die... I still need your body... Now...let's send you back on your beloved home..." Then he laugh.

I closed my eyes tightly. The pain... It's to much to bare.... Why...why he's doing this...? I fall on my knees and hold the part he stab.

"Y-y-you... You will pay... P-pedo snake...!" I spat at him.

He keep on laughing and walk on my direction...

"Just be glad I keep you alive... That's all...time to sleep."

Then I black out...

==============

           3RD PERSON'S POV

It's night at Konoha and the Hokage together with other jonins, chuunin and ANBU are having a meeting.

"So you say that the girl is still alive Hokage-sama?" A jonin ask

The Hokage nodded at him.

"We need to find the girl Immediately!" The Hokage demand.

The other jonin look at the Hokage confused.

"Why your so determined to find the girl, lord third?" Another jonin ask.

The Hokage sigh.

"She's very important in our village. She's the daughter of lord fourth and lady Kushina."

The jonins, chuunin and ANBU widen their eyes.

"Is that so? We need to find this girl right now!" A chuunin said.

Suddenly the door opens and it reveals a two chuunin carrying a little girl in their arms.

"Lord Hokage!!"

The said person look at them.

"What is it Kotetsu, Izumo?"

He then noticed the girl on their arms.

"Lord Hokage! We found this girl laying on the ground! we check her pulse if she's still alive and she is!" Izumo said.

The Hokage walk in their direction. When he saw the girl he's eyes widen.

"Bring her in hospital! Now!" He yelled.

Both of them nodded then dash on the hallway.

Lord third sigh then faced the jonin, chuunin and an ANBU.

"Guess the retrieval mission is done..."

They look at him confused.

"What do you mean Hokage-sama?"

"The girl they bought is the girl we've been looking."

Their eyes widen.

"What?!" They yelled.

Lord third nodded.

"Your dismissed, I need to make sure that the child is alive."

They nodded and leave the office. Leaving the Hokage himself.

"I'm glad your back....

Kumi..."

=================

Aaaannndddd that's for chapter 1!! Sorry if the fighting scenes are kinda boring...

Btw the other jutsu I used is made by me!

Next chapter is she's going to meet her brother!!!! Waaaah!!! NARUTO!!! >3<

This is Kumi_Uzumaki signing off

1566 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.5K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
40.4K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
28.8K 1.4K 115
(Book 2) Everyone's favorite red haired- goggle wearing girl is now a teenager and much more feminine as Naruto returns to Konoha! She's been working...
437 4 11
"Bakashi, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." It was all a blur. It happened so fast. He sa...