Just You Is Enough

By miracles_do_happen

Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #74... More

Acknowledgement
There's A Rainbow After The Rain
Can We Still Be Friends
It's Raining Questions
Authors Note
Love Will Lead You Back
You're Asking Too Much
Life Is Full Of Surprises
Try me
I'm only human
I Never Left
Don't act like you're Harry Styles
It's like counting one, two and three
It's an order not a question
Forever
Live life to the fullest
Hello (A/N)
New Year
Meet and Greet
Old songs and memories
Who are you?
The moves
Breathe In, breathe out
Lies beneath those eyes
Play it cool
History
I Need A Break
Welcome Home
Feel brand new
Born to be brave
Lifeline
Friends
Are you kidding?
Pieces
Status
Own ways
Ferris wheel
Revelations
Message
Playlist
Let's Take It Slow
Unspoken Words
Making memories
We will get there
Think about it
Who am I?
Where do I begin?
It's About Time
Moving forward
Meeting the family
He moved on so fast
Change is here
Expect the unexpected
He's back
Phone calls
About the book ( must read)
Issues
Give it a try
Are we like something or what?
Coffee and a Phone call
He is long gone
Intentions
I need an answer
Bitter sweet
Something inside me
Icing on my cake
Secret conversations
Love is not a freaking game
Me, myself and I
Begin Again
Sleepless nights
Sisters by heart
#NoMoreBullying
beautiful goodbye and a new friend
Feelings
One step at a time
Emergency call and sweet talks
Starting again
Starting again (Part 2)
A good different
Sexy Mama
Unbelievable
The Talk
Laters baby
Sorry
Having doubts?
The Guest
Evening gatecrash
Decision Making
The choice
Pain
Vacation
Vacation (Part 2)
In a heartbeat
No more lonely nights
Feelings
Incident
The coffee talk
Nervous
Finale
Finale (Part 2)
😘❤Happy birthday to me!!😘❤

Awkward

1.2K 55 1
By miracles_do_happen

It's been days after that night and the bond that Luke and I had were I think leveling up. We talk almost every day; we try to hangout sometimes but all in all its turning out good.

"So you think you'll be fine there for quite some time?" I asked.

"Of course, there's nothing I couldn't do you know?" James said from the phone.

"Well, like what you said King Kong..." I tease.

"Can you not please insult my gorgeous face again?" I can imagine him smirking at me.

"You only have a face brother, but gorgeous? Nah... I don't think so" I joke.

"Whatever but seriously, I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me every day and every night." He said.

"You can't blame me James, you are my brother and I love you. Let me add the fact that our parents won't be home for a while and you are there alone broken hearted-"He cut me off already.

"Hey, hey, hey, you stop there already. Don't go any further than that... Well, I'm good okay? I'll be fine and will call you every night if that's what makes you sleep in peace t night okay?" He said.

"Fine, okay fine."

I know that we are living in our own now but they can't just expect me to worry.

***

My parents finally meet Luke a few days ago and up to now, they haven't uttered even a single word about me and that scares me as hell. Do they hate him? What should I do? Luke on the other side never asks about it. I know he was suspicious about my parent's impression for him and I really don't know what I am going to tell him if he ever asked about it.

"I don't even know if I want to face him again you know?" I said as we sit here at the café with our cappuccino and some muffin.

"Are you still; you know... uhmm have feelings for him?" She asked.

I quickly shook my head from head to right.

"No, I'm not. It's just that I think It's not that now is not the right time..." I said.

She sighs as she looks at me.

"Okay then, well tell me when the right time is?" she asked.

I shrug not knowing what to answer.

"I don't know Myra, I don't know... I think things are finally getting good around me and then what? There he is again." I said.

"I get you Sam but why don't you try this one, give him a chance to fully hear his side you know. You gave Luke a couple of chances while Harry is just asking for a one and as much as I hate it to say, I think you are being unfair to Harry at this case. He did something that really unacceptable but come on Sam, think of it." Myra said and I rolled my eyes. I want to get mad at her but everything she said hits me.

"I really hate you now you know that right?" I said.

With a smile she answered; "I'm a hundred percent sure I know that." She said.

"You really have a point, thanks though." I told her as we continue chatting the whole afternoon.

"No problem, you know at this kind of moments, this is where I miss Henry the most." She muttered.

"Me too Myra, me too..."

***

We our both at his restaurant where as I remember we had our fist dinner with my Papa and his dad, I remember him cooked for me.

"Good afternoon Mr. William and Ms. Hastings" The waitress said as she assists us to a lovely place at the back.

"Good afternoon, Gloria. How are you?" I told her as I hug her.

I missed her; she is the one of the closest workers here that I used to talk to. I mean everyone here is nice but Gloria and I were just like is in another level.

"I'm good; it was good to finally see you again!" She said as we both pulled away.

"Me too Gloria, me too" I said.

Harry fake a cough maybe signaling us that he was there standing. He used to do that back then when we are still together, he used to fake a laugh when he knew that he's been getting out of place.

Flashback

Luke fakes a cough.

"I'm sorry honey; I forgot that you are there." I lied as Gloria and I were laughing about something. He moves behind my back to embrace me, his head on my shoulder.

"I always thank God because he gave me someone like you, you know?" He said.

Gloria is smiling ear to ear as well with the other chefs and crews.

I remember Gloria telling me that Luke never been like this.

In her service for the 'William's' family for years, he just saw him cook for a girl is the day I was here. She said that he never also bothers bringing random girls here anymore.

"The feeling is mutual honey but like really, we have to go now because these guys needs to do their thing already and here we are doing lovey dovey so come on!" I said with a laugh as I drag him out of the kitchen.

End of flashback

"I'm sorry; I think we just missed one another." I told him shyly.

"That's okay; you can come here as long as you want to you know?" He responds.

"I know, thank you." I replied.

Gloria never asks about our order because she always knew what Luke and I always wanted. As Luke helped me sit, he does the same thing for himself.

"Is it okay if we eat first then talk later?" He asks and I nod and smiled at him.

"It's okay, don't worry..." I reply.

We made a small talk then Gloria came with the food. It was freaking awesome and honestly, I missed this.

"I really missed the food. It's really great." I said happily as I munch another.

He looks at me as he also eats his meal.

"I'm glad you still haven't changed your taste then." He teases that made me chuckle.

"This is one of my favorite so why change then yeah?" I said with a smile.

He pauses for a while but then continues eating until we are both done.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

He took a sip of his wine and the composed himself.

"No," He said.

"No I'm not okay, Sam, I am not okay knowing that you and I were now just part of a history. Knowing that I may not be able to bring back all what we have back then... I lost it. I lost you. Every day, every night it's hunting me Sam." He said as he brushes his hair with his fingers.

"Harry, stop hurting yourself. It's all in the past now Harry... Maybe things were not really just meant for it? I don't know Harry... but please I don't want to see you like this..." I said as I look at his sad face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just can't help it. When you left, that's when my world turns to a hell. I can't even think straight or decide! I always wanted to go back to the days when we were together you know, I was a mess but I knew I deserve it. I love you so much Sam that is why maybe I'm hurting like this. This is the first time I fell in love and I'm also the reason behind it why it didn't last long." He admitted that makes my heartache and felt guilty.

"Harry, you need to stop this and move on. Promise me you'll get through this. I can't bear seeing you like this."

"I can't promise you anything right now Sam..."

"Harry..."

"Sam, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"What is it?" I reply.

"Are you seeing someone else now?" He asks nervously.

Then suddenly I saw Luke's face smiling from ear to ear beside me. It took me a while to answer Harry because I don't really know what status Luke and I have right now.

"Is that silence means yes I guess?" He said flatly.

"No, it's not that. Well actually I want to be honest with you... There is this guy and for now I don't even know what we are..." I said honestly.

He nods at me and said;

"Okay, I just wanted you to know that I will always be here for you and if ever that guy hurt you or leave you, I'll be picking you up, all you've got to do is call me okay?" He jokes and I chuckle.

"Of course I will."

"But seriously, I meant it. I'm willing to do anything for you. It's going to be hard for me but like what you said, I'll get through this." He said.

He cups my hand for a while assuring me that he will get through this. Then I heard my name being called by someone. Turning around, I saw Tanya standing there and waving at me together with Luke and his confused face looking at Harry's hands above mine.

***

Hello, thank you for reading!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 373 83
"It's too much to remember everything and everyone, all pain and hurt is killing me day by day little by little. I wish I could remove all the pain a...
Unmask By L.E.S

Non-Fiction

1.6K 274 22
"You trust me, don't you?" he says with a smile, that smile. It had fooled everyone, even me at some point, and for the first time I want to scream w...
4.4K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
57.9K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...