Nicole and Arson {Completed)

By Sarah24SM

This beautiful cover is by @Anoniem024 Nicole just wanted to play house with him, but who would have known... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Epilogue

Chapter 04

12.5K 502 48
By Sarah24SM

"Whoa, okay I thought this was our first date and we are not going to have sex" Nicole gasps as she watches Arson pull his clothes off.

"As if you are not enjoying the show," he grins before he throws his shirt towards her.

"Hmm, smells just like my man" she grins before watching him pull out some t-shirt from a bag.

"I did not get to go back to my place to change and the change of clothes I have at your house are all my work clothes" he explains before asking her to close her eyes.

"You know I will be cheating," she announces as she stares at him while he unbuttons his pants.

"Nicole" he warns but she just shakes her head before whistling slowly.

"Nice ass you got there" she nods her head in appreciation.

"Pervert" he calls her.

"Oh that I am" she smiles widely before he walks her way and drop a bag on the bed she was sitting.

"What is this?" she asks looking inside of the bag.

"Shoes, those will make you hate me" he points at her heels.

"Are we going hiking?" she asks pulling out the pink sports shoes that were exactly like his, but his were in different color.

"No, but there will be lots of walk" he smiles as he helps her wear them.

"I hate exercise," she grumbles even if she starts to wear it.

"Come on now lazy bum" he holds her hands before they start to walk.

"Why did we not driven back to your place directly?" she asks as they walk out of the room.

"Getting a room was easier we did not have to go all the way back and forth"

"Or you were wishing I would sleep with you at our first date"

"Damn you caught me," he laughs.

"Well I can always break the rule for you" she winks as she grabs his ass.

"Nicole" he scolds and she smiles sweetly.

*******

"What is this place?" Nicole asks as she looks around the colorful place filled with so many people.

"A place where you will not feel as if you are suffocated or worry someone will chase you"

"You brought me to a local market as our first date?" she asks dumbfounded.

"Not a date suitable for the princess?" he teases before they start to walk along with the throng of people.

"Umm, well this was definitely not the kind of date I thought I would get"

"I like to surprise you" he winks before they keep on walking and Nicole stares at his happy face before she takes a deep breath and tries to enjoy.

"You came here a lot?" she asks.

"Yes, when I feel like I need a break"

"A noise filled place"

"Yeah, silence can be dangerous" he smiles before he pulls her to a store.

"Choose," he states as he points at the jewelry in front of them.

"Uh, okay" she smiles as she stares at all of the things in front of them not knowing what she would like to get.

Finally, she taps on the glass pointing at a bracelet and Arson calls for the shopkeeper to pull it out for them.

He silently plays before taking out the bracelet from the box and clasping it on Nicole's hand.

"Thanks" she states as she stares at the bracelet in her hand.

"Well I know you are not used to these cheap..." Nicole silences him by covering his mouth with her hands.

"Thank you, I love it" is all she states glaring at him and Arson nods his head.

"Great, come on show me this place around what else can we do?" she asks as she holds his hand and swings it up and down walking out of the store.

A gunfire is heard and Nicole yelps jumping to be at Arson's side but he just chuckles.

"Relax, it's a shooting range," he informs and Nicole sighs.

*******

"I have no idea what this date of ours actually is" Nicole asks as she stares at him.

"Why are you not enjoying?" he asks with a frown.

"First a market, then a bracelet and just when I feel like enjoying you bring me to a shooting range and one in place like this?" she looks around.

"Well, as I said I just want to surprise you and just when you think you figured it all out I will give you another surprise"

"Okay, I will stop trying to figure you out, but a shooting range don't you shoot enough people in your daily life?" she groans as he keeps on dragging her.

"Not for me, this ones for you" he grins before he gets a ticket and walks along with her with a gun, glasses and earplugs in his hand.

"Here" he states as he helps her wear the earplugs and glasses before he hands her the gun.

"Don't you need one?" she asks pointing at her earplugs and glasses.

"I am used to the sound of it, now look straight" he turns her around before helping her with her posture.

"Now a target will slowly move your way, focus and relax your shoulder," he whispers in her ear.

"I will if you stop whispering in my ears," she grumbles before he teaches her to unlock the gun and guides her to shoot.

Nicole relaxes her shoulder before she takes a deep breath and just when he commands her to shoot she does by shutting her eyes tightly, the force of the gun makes her yelp and jump.

"Did I kill it?" she asks as she slowly opens her eyes.

"You did not even touch the target and also we need your eyes wide open baby girl, come on once more try and relax a bit focus on the object moving" he chuckles.

"Not bad for the first try" Arson claps his hands as she finally touch her target and Nicole grins in victory.

"Can I try one more time?" she asks in excitement turning to face him.

"As many time as you want," he grins before showing her how to put the bullets in.

"Okay, here we go watch and learn" she winks as she turns to face the target.

Arson clears his throat as he slowly moves behind her and just as she goes to pull the trigger he grabs her sides and she miss the target.

"Focus baby girl" he chuckles and she groans at him in annoyance.

"Oh yeah why don't you try if you think you are so good at it?" she fires back so he holds her hand with his and focuses on the target.

"Now, you watch and learn" he whispers in her ear making her smirk.

Nicole pushes her back to Arson's front and grind a bit making him miss the target.

"Wow, such a great aim" she giggles making him groan in annoyance this time.

*******

Finally after enough teasing and grinding on each other Nicole has have had enough asking him she was done.

"My arms are dead," she grumbles as she rolls her shoulders.

"Don't say you did not enjoy it" he shakes his head.

"I did, now I think I am a pro at it, now be careful if you ever think of leaving me I am going to empty some bullets in your sexy ass.

"Oh I am scared" he scoffs before both of them deposit the gun and things as they walk out.

"Where to now?" Nicole asks excited not knowing where is he going to take her to.

"Hungry?" he asks making her grin.

"Yes, but not for food" she wiggles her brow and he just pulls her closer to him.

"Keep your horniness out for today," he whispers in her ear.

"Umm, does that mean I can get to have it tomorrow?" she teases him but he just pretends he did not hear her.

"A pizza and burger?" Nicole stares at the food in front of her.

"Yes, well the food is not so bad in here" he states as push the plate towards her.

"Now a wine and dine kind of man" she points out before picking up the burger as she takes a bite.

"How is it?" he asks staring at her face and she nods her head chewing at it.

"Not so bad"

"Is that so? Let me taste" he whisper as he holds her chin and pulls her face towards him as he licks the sauce from the side of her mouth.

"Hmm, not so bad" he agrees before he picks up his own burger and chews on it as if he did not just do that.

"You just did not" Nicole gasps as she turns to face him while he just grins.

Arson holds her wrist as she goes to put it on his thigh before kisses her palm warning her to behave.

"Why do I have to behave while you can just lick the sauce from my lips?" she hisses before going back to her food.

"Because I can" he replies and she scoffs.

"PDA huh" she smiles as she watches his eating his food with a smile.

"So, I do get a dessert right?" she asks once they are done.

Arson holds her hand and gets up from their table and makes his way to the counter, he pays for their food before holding the two ice creams for them and starts walking.

"You are making me walk so much"

"So, once we reach home, you are tired to not think about sleeping with me" he points out and she punches on his arm.

"Traitor"

"Here" Arson points out as he takes her to a more silent place and both of them sit on the bench enjoying their ice cream.

"So, how is the dating going so far?"

"I can tell you have never done this before and not something I was expecting but I am enjoying it"

"Well, I will try to level my best next time"

"There will be a next time?" Nicole asks in excitement jumping and in her excitement, her ice cream lands on his face.

"Oops" Nicole laughs as Arson closes his eyes before taking a deep breath.

"That was an accident," she laughs when he stares at her before shaking his head he goes to wipe it.

"Uh-uh, here, I got it" Nicole smiles before she licks his cheek.

"Hmm, I like this way better" she giggles before smashing the whole cone on his face while Arson stays still.

Nicole seeing her chance straddles him and licks all over his face while Arson wraps his hands around her waist as all the playfulness leaves their body while the hunger for each other rises.

Holding on the side of his cheeks Nicole starts to kiss him thoroughly, enjoying to be able to kiss him in public.

Arson pulls her closer to him as he deepens the kiss while both of them are lost of the world around them; finally, they pull away for some much needed air.

"This is the best part of our date" Nicole smiles as she cups his face.

"I just thought bringing you here, you do not have to keep looking over your shoulder," he states and she smiles.

"I don't care Arson, as long as you are with me I don't care about anything. I know you will protect me" she nuzzles their noses together.

"Even if it breaks my heart well we should be going back, it's getting late" he smiles as he helps her stand up.

"Ugh back to reality" she sighs as she holds his hand and both of them start to walk towards the hotel.

*******

"Are you going to change?" Nicole asks as they enter the room.

"Yeah, I have a meeting I need to join with your brother"

"And here I thought we could be naughty"

"Maybe on our second date" he winks at her and she laughs before she once again watches him change his clothes.

"Can I keep the shoe?" she asks swinging her foot.

"Sure they are for you" he nods his head as he picks up his clothes and puts it in the bag.

"I am sorry, it was not much today," he states as they make their way towards their car.

"At the short notice you made such efforts its fine Arson, I understand for a man who is always on his duty...

You tried to be romantic and that is all I need" she smiles before pecking on his cheek.

"Wine and dine, next time" he promises and her heart melts.

"I like this more I think" she confesses staring at him as the date was just as her Arson, simple yet memorable.

"I like the idea of shooting"

"Right" he chuckles as he starts the car.

"Or it was even more exciting knowing you could shoot from somewhere else if I tried a bit harder" she adds as she rubs her hand on his thigh meaningfully.

"Pervert as ever" he holds the hand and intertwines their fingers so her hands do not wander where they should not.

Arson stops the car away from the house and Nicole frowns as she looks around to see if there was a reason for him to do so.

"Arson" she asks before shutting as his lips joins.

"I will not be able to kiss you in there, so this should do," he explains before holding her head in place as he continues on kissing her.

Nicole pushes her seat belt off before she moves to get on his lap and straddles him.

"Take me to your home," she pleads as she continues on kissing him.

"I have a meeting"

"Take a night off"

"I cannot"

"Please"

"No" he sighs as he holds her face and pulls it away from him.

"Trust me I want you okay, I really do but not tonight. I don't want to ruin the memories"

"We will do it eventually" she whines as she stares at his face.

"I love you" he speaks instead kissing on her lips softly while she sighs.

"I know, I know," she grumbles before pinching his cheeks and moving out of his lap.

Arson pulls the on the driveway and helps Nicole get out of it, she looks around the area before giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"Love you too, lover boy," she giggles before rushing inside of the house while Arson stands there shaking his head with a small smile on his lips.

*******

Nicole tip toes out of her room before she looks around the hallway and makes her way out of the house. She looks around to find few of the men walking around guarding before she sneaks towards the guard's quarter.

She silently walks inside of the quarter, making sure she is not, caught. Finally, she finds Arson's room and knocks on it few times, she shuffles on her feet hoping he was awake and hurry to open the door before she gets, caught.

The door opens and without a word, she pushes Arson inside to lock the door.

"Nicole?" Arson asks in surprise to see the girl.

"Hi" she smiles turning to face him.

"What are you doing here?" he asks not understanding why she was in his room.

"I came to see you"

"It's late you should be in bed"

"Your bed is big enough" she smiles as she makes her way towards his bed but Arson holds her wrist stopping her.

"No" he warns as he pulls her away from his bed and towards the door.

"Please Arson"

"If your brother found you in here"

"He will not, come on don't be a spoilsport"

"You need to go back" he narrows his eyes at her and she groans.

"But I want to be with you"

"We can be together in the morning"

"Ugh, Arson man up will you and I am sleeping with you it's final"

"No"

"Please, Arson Nicho will not find out and are you not excited I came for you, other men would be thrilled if they were in your place"

"I am not other"

"That is why I am doing this for you; please I will get back in the house before anyone could notice me...

Please" she begs making him sigh.

"You are impossible," he grumbles before they walk back to his bed.

"I really enjoyed today," she mumbles as she snuggles close to him.

"Of course you did" he sighs as he hugs her closer to his body.

"Arson, you will not leave me right even if my brothers threaten you?"

"I will not, relax"

"I am so glad you were the one I asked to play with me when I was younger"

"Me too"

"Does Kyle know about us?" she asks as she stares at his face.

"I have not got around to exactly seat and talk with him" he shrugs his shoulder.

"Arson"

"Just sleep Nicole, just sleep" he quiets her as he kisses the tip of her nose and closes his eyes.

*******

The few days after their first date and sleepover Nicole is uncontrollable, she finds every way to tease Arson and groping him was out of control.

Many of times, he has to lift her up as a sack of potato in his arms before taking her in her room in front of her brother just to stop her.

"You two okay?" Nicholas asks once Arson walks out of Nicole's room.

"Yeah, she has just been difficult"

"Never seen eye to eye you two" Nicholas chuckles before he continues to eat his breakfast.

Arson goes through some file Nicholas asked him to check on, he jumps a bit when two hands comes from behind him and he does not have to turn around to know who it was.

"Nicole"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Work, do you need anything?" he asks as he puts the file away.

"Nope, just wanted to see you" she smiles kissing the back of his neck.

"Your brother is in the house"

"Yeah heard him having a go at Grace, they fight a lot at times" she sighs as she rests her head on his back and closes her eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he holds her hand, which was, wrapped around his waist.

"Umm-hmm" she sighs.

"Hey, what is it?" he asks as he turns a bit pulling her on his lap.

"Nothing, I just missed you" she smiles as she buries her head on his neck.

Arson smiles as he rubs her back as he holds her in his arms letting her rest.

********

Arson picks up the sleepy Nicole in his arms as he makes his way towards her room, taking her to her bed he lets her down.

Smiling at her sleepy form, he caresses her cheek, before dropping a small kiss on her cheek. He pulls the cover her body and goes to walk out but stops as she holds onto his hand.

Turning around he finds her still asleep, he goes to pull his hand away but she brings it closer to her face and nuzzles it as she puts it there under her cheek.

The phone on his pocket vibrates and he pulls it out checking on the message, he puts it back away before he slowly pulls his hand out of her walking towards the door.

He locks the door as he makes his way towards the bed pulling his shoes off; he gets in the bed with Nicole and pulls her in his arms.

It has come to be a habit to sleep with her in his arms; her sneaking in his bed was now something he waits. He pushes her hair away from her face, and drops a little kiss on her forehead.

Her eyes flutters before it opens, a smile graces on her lip as she stares at his face.

"Hey handsome" she rubs his jaw.

"Did I wake you up?" he asks as he turns a bit so they are face to face.

"I would love to get awaken this way" she smiles before moving closer to him to kiss him.

Arson runs his hand at her back before settling it on her waist as he pulls her closer to his body; Nicole grabs the back of his head as she deepens the kiss.

"No, no wait...wait, I don't have a condom," Arson groans as he pushes her away but Nicole stares at him stunned.

"Are you scared to impregnate me?" she asks as she clears her throat and sits on the bed.

"What, no, no but well..."

"I have never done this and I am sure you are clean, you are right?" she narrows her eyes at him.

"Yes, yes of course I am God look I should leave"

"No" she shouts as she wraps her arms around him.

"You cannot just leave me like this, not now. I am on pills anyway if you are so worried about having a baby"

"Nicole, that is not what worries me but I don't want to impregnate you before we are even married" he sighs as he cups her face.

"Married?" a smile forms on her face.

"Of course, I mean" he smiles before chuckling as she shrieks and kisses him loudly on is lips.

"You are not just saying it because you are getting laid right?" she asks with narrowed eyes and he laughs aloud.

"Oh you know me so well"

*******

"Deep breath" Arson asks as he holds still inside of her.

"Okay, okay, umm" she nods her head holding onto his arms as she can feel him inside of her.

"Is this okay?" he asks as he moves in and out of her slowly and her eyes rolls back with no sound out.

"I will take that as a yes" he grins before he lies on top of her and slowly thrusts into her.

"Oh" Nicole gasps as she holds onto his back before scratching on to his back while she bites on his shoulder.

"Fuck" Arson curses as she tries hold onto him only to leave scratches on his body.

"Oh God" Nicole breath as she could not take it anymore.

"Baby"

"Oh god, I think oh...oh, oh" she keeps on gasping trying to breath as Arson's thrusts becomes hurried one before both of them cum.

Arson runs his hand on her hair as he murmurs sweet nothings in her ear while she come down from her high.

"You okay?" he asks as he shifts a bit to check on her and she tightens her hold on him.

"Don't move," she breathes as she holds his face in her hand.

"What is it?"

"It's perfect" she giggles and he smiles as he bends to kiss on her lips.

"I love you"

"I love you more" she smiles before nuzzling her face on his neck.

*******

"Are you sore from yesterday?" Arson breaths as he kisses Nicole.

"No, I feel better"

"Good because I think I need to be in you"

"In here, being adventurous what about my brother?" she teases as she turns to face him.

"He is away to meet Grace's family, come on enough of them" he hurries as he pulls his zipper down before he pushes her dress up, kissing her.

"Fuck, I love you" Arson breathes from behind her as he keeps thrusting in her.

"You better I am going to be your wife someday" Nicole grins as she holds onto the table thrusting back equally hard.

"Oh how I cannot wait for that, to make you my wife. So, I can go on with my vows"

"Vows?"

"Yes, my vows to you"

"Tell Me," she gasps and he holds onto her waist as he slow his thrusts.

"Nicole Price, the moment you ordered me to follow you and introduced me as the father of your dolls, never did I imagined that one day I will want to be the father of our children...

The moment I knew I have fallen for you I had vowed to protect you with everything I am, to, always keep you happy, to never be the reason for your tears and I am so sorry for every tears you shed because of me...

But no more, no more will you cry for my love as this life of mine is yours. This heart of mine chants just your name and this soul is made just for you...

My dear baby girl let me love you as crazily as you love me and just say yes to marry me and let someone like me find a meaningful life with you, please say that you will marry me...

Let me be your protector, you guardian and your husband, make me a happy man" he breaths hotly in her air whispering those words as he keeps on thrusting into her.

"Yes, yes I will marry you" she smiles as she bends her head back and kisses him.

"Oh my god" Grace Gasps comes from somewhere shocking the couple.

"Oh god" Nicole shrieks as she falls down from the table making Arson curse and pick her up.

Arson curses once more as he hurries to pulls his clothes up and helps Nicole with her clothes.

*******

"We are decent" Arson voice makes Grace turn around

"Well thank you" Grace comments sarcastically as she looks between those too

"Hi Grace" Nicole smile nervously feeling sorry for what she had to witness but not for what she was doing.

"On the dinning table, really guys, we eat on it. And you, you need to get out right now because Nicholas is searching for you" she scolds both of them as she orders Arson to get out

"Later" Arson whispers to Nicole as he pecks on her lip before he leaves.

"Oh and please zip your pants," Grace shouts informing him.

"You guys are early," Nicole states as she shuffles where she stands.

"You are in big trouble missy, do you have any idea what will happen when your brother finds out about you two?

Moreover, here I was asking him to re-consider about you being in surveillance 24/7" Grace scolds her again.

"Oh Grace you are worrying for nothing. Bro will not find out anything, I mean I won't tell him, Arson definitely won't as for you I know I can trust you" she smiles sweetly making Grace glare her way.

"Just be careful," Grace breathes out before she goes to hug Nicole.

"Thank you Grace, you are the best" Nicole squeals happily.

"Ya, ya, anyway congratulations for finally winning him over" Grace smiles at her happily and Nicole cannot help but smiles back equally happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 960 10
He was like a fire that would burn anyone around him but he made sure not a flame touched her He was a devil that everyone was scared of but she was...
1.5K 36 19
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
180K 4.6K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š 𝙨𝙀𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦π™ͺπ™žπ™šπ™©, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™’π™–π™ π™š π™©π™π™žπ™¨ 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙 π™¨π™π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§." In spite of how...
183K 2.1K 18
She's a mess. But she's his mess. #289 in Sexy 3/15/21 #11 in MafiaLove 10/12/20 #1 in MafiaPrincess 3/29/21