|| 보고 싶다 || (MAJOR EDITING O...

By MOONCH1LD_03

Top! Jimin (Alpha) Bottom! Jungkook (Omega) Includes side ships Cover by @-cherub thank you!! Started : 18/12... More

I
M
I
S
Smut (Extra + Ordinary)
Y
O
U
Not an update
J
I
M
I
N
Me lmao
H
Y
U
N
G
Epilogue
YEEEEE
💖💖💖The end + Q n A 💖💖💖
Jonghyun and Choi Seo In
Sequel
Merry Christmas!!
Ahthor's note
NOTE!!

S

12.4K 381 257
By MOONCH1LD_03

Put an end to winter,
Just how much longing has to fall from the sky
Like snow until spring will occur,
Friend

"Hyung... I'm nervous..."

"Oh shush, you look just fine." A stylist was styling my hair and Jin hyung was styling his hair too.

"It's gonna start 10 right? It's 8 now so let's have breakfast after this."

"Okay.."

"Oh come on Kookie, it's gonna be alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiminie~"

"Yes mother?"

"Could you come down for second?" I sit up from my bed. I wear my furry robe that was hang on my closet and went down."

"Good morning mother." I said as I kiss her cheeks and she kiss back mine. "What do you need?"

"Have you picked a choker for Jungkookie?"

"Yeah... Wait... what... SHIT NO!" I cursed. My mom look me with wide eyes as she chuckles.

"No cursing in the house Jimin~ Now hurry and go."

"S-sorry mother.." I then quickly went up and take a shower. The wedding starts at 10 and it's now 8:30. Argh shit. I went to bath. I wear a white long sleeved shirt and black pants. I then take my car keys, wear my black shoes and hop into my baby. I mean second baby, my black Porsche. I wear my black sunglasses and drive off.

"Hello hello~ Welcome to Choi's Jewellery shop~ How may I help you?" A girl with bright brown hair greeted me. I assume she's a Beta

"Hi." I said smiling. "I want a choker ASAP for my boyfriend with some  diamonds and and I want it to be carved with some letters on it."

"Oh? We can make it real quick. 30 to 40 minutes like that. Care to wait?"

"Sure." Then she went into a room I assume it's a workroom. But she stopped her tracks and turned to me.

"What letters would you want to carve on it?"

"Park JM's"

"Oh! You are THE Park Jimin! Your getting married today?"

"Yes." I said.

"Congratulations!!! Hope you live forever with your boyfriend and live happily ever after." She then smiled and walked in.

"Thank you. And I will." I muttered while smiling. I sat down at a couch nearby. I took out my phone checked if anyone has texted me.

"Hmm no one huh... well okay then."

_________________________

--Time skip--- (9:30 a.m.)

Many people were gathered at the chapel. Mr and Mrs Park was busying welcoming the guests.

"Ayyyyy someone is looking handsome today~ It's your big day bro. Taehyung nudge Jimin. He just hums in response.

(This is TaeTae's outfit. Simple and handsome <3)

"Ah.. Park Jimin-ssi, let me adjust your hair for awhile.." One of Jimin's stylist said.

"Okay."

"Thank you, noona." He smiled.

(This is Jimin's outfit, imagine with a little brown highlights.)

"Where is that cutie?" Taehyung asked. Jimin then glare at him.

"Only I can call him that. Thank you very much."

"Dude chill." Taehyung laughed.

---------------

"Kookie. I'm so proud. Please live happily forever. Okay?" Jin hyung hugged me.

"Yes I will hyung. You too also." I hugged back. "Let's go." He smiled he was my groomsman and his husband, Namjoon hyung. Not forgetting Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung.

We arrived at the chapel. Jin hyung walked out first followed by Namjoon hyung. Then it's me.

"Wow, so many people..." I say looking around, and see cars parking around. Then Jin hyung opened the door in to the chapel.

"Wow..." I said In amazement.

"Let's go Kookie." Jin hyung smiled. He walk with me on the aisle. All eyes are on me. Then from afar, I see the man I love standing while doing his eye smile. We reach there. Jin hyung let go of my hand. I turn and look at Jimin hyung.

"We are gather here, to witness the wedding of Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. The best alpha and his lovely omega are standing here together in this chapel, and I, Park Jimin's grandfather, Park Shi-hyuk, pronounce you alpha and omega."

"Do you Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook as your lovely husband and to never stop loving him until the day you die?"

"I do." He smiled looking at me.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin as your lovely husband and to never stop loving until the day you die?"

"I do." I smiled looking at Jimin.

"Very well, I pronounce you alpha and omega. You may kiss the groom." Then everyone clapped. Jimin then slip a ring onto my ring finger again it's a different one. My vision got blurry as my eyes engulfed in tears. And he helped me wear a choker. I look at the choker.

"Park JM's"

"Your officially a Park now. Welcome Jungkookie." He smiled. And I cried my eyes out.

"Awwww~~ Jungkookie are you crying?" He cooed

"S-Shut up..." He then chuckle and he kissed me and I kissed back. And everyone claps.

a/n : BTS WIN IN TOP SOCIAL ARTISTS IM SO PROUD GOSH. AND AND THEY WENT TO BILLBOARDS AND AND GOD BLESS THEM
THEY SO HUMBLE. I STAN 💖 and and thank you for 100 reads 🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻
GUYS SMUT IN NEXT SPECIAL CHAPTER BEWARE XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.7K 23
temptation; the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise synonyms: desire, urge, itch, impulse etc.. Vhope + Yoonseok Other ship...
81.7K 2K 20
" Yes!, finally I'm gonna meet the BTS " Jungkook said raising his arms expressing his happiness with his smiling face .. Thank u so much for making...
8.2K 544 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
27.5K 1K 14
One day after some unfortunate events, Jimin ends up staying with the cold hearted Min Alpha, but what will happen when the dragons could attack at a...