Royalty's Rule's

DhistiD

What happens when the rule's change among the Royal Kingdoms across the world? Alexandra is forced to attend... Еще

Royalty's Rule's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Fin...
Authors note

Chapter 20

5.8K 144 12
DhistiD

Im so sorry i have busy with my kitten and stuff since he fell ill :( and I've been loaded with work so uploads are gonna be late:( sorry but here is one i took out time and did so enjoy :P

vote

comment

read:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s p.o.v

Feeling Alex up was totally worth the laugh. She wiggled and squirmed and banged her sexy legs restlessly on the floor and then I finally let her go.

She practically jumped out of my lap and quickly wrapped her robe around her body protectively and gave me a scornful look and walked off into her room.

I laughed my ass out while she stumbled on the stairs and cursed through her teeth and then like a typical teenager slammed the door shut.

“I’ll be picking you up at 8” I shouted out still grinning and then winked at Martha on my way out.

As soon as I entered my apartment I heard my door bell ring.

I walked out to the front door and when I opened it I couldn’t believe who was standing out.

“WHAT THE HELL LIAM! NO ONE LEAVES ME HANGING ON A DATE AND GIVES ME SOME SHITTY EXPLANATION ON THE PHONE AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!”

“Macy calm down!” I shouted tensed and caught the side of her arms and pulled her in the apartment making sure no one heard her especially Alex.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH!” she screamed.

“SHUT UP MACY!!! I don’t date bitches like you! I told you I was a player! I didn’t want to go out with you so I didn’t!!!!” I explained her angrily.

“OH God watching you get mad is such a turn on!” she sighed and jumped on my body pushing me down to the floor.

She pressed her breasts on my chest and dug her nails in my neck and pushed her wild lips down on mine.

She pushed her hips closer to mine and pressed them harshly and then licking my lips and sucking at the lower lip tightly.

I wrapped my hands around her face and kissed her back kissing her lips as hard as she kissed mine.

She pushed my shoulder so that I could give her a second to breathe and then kissed me again. She dragged her hands down from my chest to my waist to my balls and squeezed them hard.

I groaned in pleasure and then she started to undress herself.

“OH LIAM!” She screeched and was about to tear open my shirt.

“Hmm hmmm hmmmmmmmm” I kissed back but started to feel uncomfortable when her hands began to creep inside my clothes.

“Um…” I hesitated under the kiss and she stopped kissing and looked at me puzzled.

“What happened, my player?” she winked and licked her lips.

“I – I I gotta catch a flight in a few hours. Need to see my parent’s sweetheart. I really ain’t in the mood of sex especially just before I go meet my parents?” I lied weirdly…

“WHATT???” she asked wide eyed and groaned miserably.

“I’m sorry darling” I smiled and pushed her off me.

She really didn’t like that I rejected her once again and so when she got up she finally said the words I’ve been waiting to hear from her.

“I don’t ever want to see you again, not even in my restaurant” She raised her head and walked off.

“Whew” I wiped the sweat off my forehead and went into my room to go pack.

While packing I kept wondering what was wrong with me. I mean I could have easily slept with her for an hour and then gone off to pack my bag and pick up Alex and leave for Paris.

Well I guess my body just wasn’t agreeing too much with Macy.

As soon as I was done packing my bags and the taxi came over to pick up my bag’s I went over to Alex’s place and knocked on the door.

After around a five minute wait. Alex opened the door pushing a huge black bag out of the door and walking backwards with her sexy ass popping out as she locked her door shut.

She turned around completely shocking me and I swear I had to hold my breathe when I had a clear look of her.

She had worn a sexy black dress that was short from ahead and long from the back with a silver belt tight around her tiny waist. Her brown hair perfectly curling up over her shoulders and a white necklace around her neck. Her  brown eyes were highlighted with coal and mascara over her long eye lashes and a hint of light red lipsticks played over her lips.

“Beautiful” I sighed as she smiled at me and expected me to carry her bag.

“Thanks but will ya help me?” She asked raising her eye bows and tapped her feet.

“Nah” I nodded getting out of my trans and walked down the stairs.

“UGH!!! YOU’RE A BLOB!” she shouted and struggled with her high black strappy heals and pulled her bag down all by herself almost tripping a million times and got to the cab after fifteen minutes.

“Finally!” I groaned teasing her and we took off for the airport.

I had to be very careful while planning the trip keeping in mind some important things such as;

No private jets.

No private hotels.

No Rolls Royce and specially I had to inform my parents to keep it a notch down when it came to being royal, as I wouldn’t want Alex knowing I’m a prince.

We stood in a normal line like forever, actually went through security and actually for the first time got our bags checked.

Alex as I could see was very patient with all this but internally it looked like she wanted to murder someone if you dared to even touched her the slightest bit.

“What’s up babe” I teased her once again while we boarded the plane and she smiled at me and spoke through her teeth.

“One more time you call me babe and you won’t have a crotch to fuck girls anymore” she smiled and walked ahead of me.

“What is wrong with her now?” I giggled and followed her in.

We entered the plane and seated ourselves. Everything was boring and normal until a few hours later when Alex turned her head towards me and smiled widely holding her laughter back within her teeth.

“What?” I asked as she continued staring at me excited.

“Do you see that airhostess?” she giggled.

I turned my head and saw a blonde blushing woman was smiling at me.

“She wants to Bonk you!” she laughed out loud.

“What??” I asked looking at her stare and blush at me again.

“She’s so shy she hardly would want sex on the plane.” I replied her and rolled my eyes.

“I bet you want to fuck her too” she said looking at me.

I examined the girl’s body and she purposely leaned over pouring her boobs out and moved her shoulders slightly teasing me and showing off her jugs. She ran her hands down her breasts and bit her lips back.

“Oh she’s so horny Liam! I bet you can’t do her on the plane!!” Alex jumped up and down.

“What makes you think I can’t ‘bonk’ her?” I questioned wondering was she challenging me?

“I bet you a 100 dollars you can’t bonk her here” She smiled.

“Seriously Alex don’t be a kid” I sighed pushing my head on the seat and relaxing.

“Yeah you can’t you’ve already admitted you’re not much of a player” She smiled and then giggling evilly.

“Alex shut up” I said and leaned back.

“Oh…. Looossseerrrrr” she slowly teased and shut her eyes to sleep.

“ALRIGHT IT’S ON!!!” I shouted excited and got up from my seat to go to the bathroom.

I watched the lady follow me and I saw Alex’s eyes examining the situation.

“You and me….inside sir?” she bit her lip again and hinted towards the washroom.

“Yeah babe” I winked at her and put out my arms around her shoulder, watching Alex stare at me with HUGE eyes as I walked in with the hot blonde.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapters gona be fun...hehehehehhee

p.s commenting helps me upload faster :O that means more then 2 people commenting. ALL OF YOU READING START VOTING AND COMMENTING IF YOU WANT MORE!!!

hehhee next chappy soon :)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Through My Eyes Lightness

Исторические романы

128K 5K 34
Set in the late 18th century, this saga of love and betrothal envisions how girls of supposedly 'noble' families were lured into a marriage they do n...
55.1K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
TALBOT Jahmasin

Исторические романы

7.2K 589 43
Set in 1853. Historical romance.
Aurora: A Soldier's Brief Diary Califia Montalvo

Короткий рассказ

745 102 5
A chilling four-day diary left on a soldier's cell phone tells a tale which pushes the boundaries of our understanding of the human heart. What ninet...